• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
Every bed has bedbugs. Biologically unavoidable. The question is how many bedbugs?

Is it steenky? Check for dead whores.

IAtxjl0.jpg

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Oi, Tash. You found a replacement for the Co-op lady yet?

I havent been to shop enough, but there is a slightly younger girl at the chippy i go to on a friday thats quite nice, no oldies yet...i havent had the money to go to the shop yet..lol

Suairyu

Banned
Bed was awful. Fucking scummy part of town, too. I try not to prejudge these things but I got dread when I turned into the area. Turned out to be right this time.

Also fuck dust mites. New flat has no carpets which is a huge tactical advantage in the war against dust.

Hystzen

I think I'm immune to hangovers, nomatter how much drink or state I arrive home in always fine in morning.

Nothin exciting like donkeys story but we did managed to help a guy pull by asking if he was a peado. Also hearing some Rising tracks in middle of some DJ sets where insane

Mikeside

God, I'm knackered today - went and played some Magic with a couple of friends, then on the way home, ended up sitting in my car with a buddy chain-smoking and talking about life, the universe and everything until quarter to five.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
No my new flat is the best . I'm bringing my good old bed with me so I'm already one up as I won't be sleeping in dead hooker blood.

Mikeside

Saturday early-bird tickets for Eurogamer are already sold out!

Tashbrooke, hurry up and get whatever tickets you think you'll need :p

Hystzen

Wait... wut?

That was my reaction too.

It sounds like they helped him pick up some kids. :O

Nothing that bad

The girl was a milf but the guy was struggling to talk to her she looked bored and trying find way get away. So for my mates being odd as they are just asked if the guy was a peado which got them both laughing then start talking and jokes about him helping her GCSE exams. We went left them then went get drink at bar , came back they making out we in a way broke the ice.

Rubbish King

Guys who play halo, I.e Jed, Kentpaul and NinjaboiX
Who's up for a few games of Halo?
Could be something to look forward to... :D

EDIT: I meant tomorrow evening....forgot to say :D So everyone has time to prepare B)

NinjaBoiX

Shoot me a friend request Tash. I'm watching Bauer kick some ass, and eating fish pie at the moment, but I'll probably be on later!

Suairyu

Banned
Hmm... Wings of Liberty is £16.99 right now. Then again, I can just buy it and Heart of the Swarm bundled together for £44.99. Think I'll just do that when the time comes.

Man I forgot how good Burnout Paradise is, it's a shame that the PC version didn't get all of the DLC.
Yeah, would love to play in Big Surf Island, but there's no way I can go back to 60fps Burnout. Stellar PC port, with native support for triple-width/three monitors.

Hot Pursuit by them was also very good, but didn't have the legs that Paradise did. Luckily I bought it for £5 two months after release from Play.com, so I felt I got more than my money's worth.

Heard nothing but good things about their latest game, too.

Hmm... Wings of Liberty is £16.99 right now. Then again, I can just buy it and Heart of the Swarm bundled together for £44.99. Think I'll just do that when the time comes.

Yeah, would love to play in Big Surf Island, but there's no way I can go back to 60fps Burnout. Stellar PC port, with native support for triple-width/three monitors.

Hot Pursuit by them was also very good, but didn't have the legs that Paradise did. Luckily I bought it for £5 two months after release from Play.com, so I felt I got more than my money's worth.

Heard nothing but good things about their latest game, too.

Need For Speed Most Wanted (2012) is very good but there's a few niggles, one being how there's so much bloom (or whatever it's called) that sometimes I can't see much in front which is not useful when I'm going 150mph.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

EDIT: I meant tomorrow evening....forgot to say :D So everyone has time to prepare B)

Not sure if I'm about tomorrow, have band practice all day followed by an evening of doing grownup shit and getting read for work on monday. sometimes life goes past too fast!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Need For Speed Most Wanted is the one coming to Wii U right? May have to consider it even if it is EA. Will wait for it to go down in price of course. Not that desperate for another Wii U game just yet fufufu.

Uhh I thought that the El Classico coverage started at 20:00, why upon reading the football thread does the match appear to be finished?

I am going to look incredibly stupid now aren't I?

Edit: The 20:00 coverage isn't live, fantastic.

Rubbish King

I think this is the most quiet this thread has been in months.

Are all of you people out having lives or something???
No it's not!
It was blowing up not too long ago, I think it's because I'm not ranting about posters and being ID'd
CHEEZMO™;48726942 said:
MEETUP ON SATURDAY

you should come :)
Well, um, I've recently started posting in here. I think it's that.

No it's not :)

I blame Chinner.

His last comic was below standard

What's the plan for the meetup? I could be tempted depending on what the missus says and if I can meet anyone at Liverpool Street.

Oh and if someone can help me keep my balance on the escalators and I don't get stranded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom