• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
What's the plan for the meetup? I could be tempted depending on what the missus says and if I can meet anyone at Liverpool Street.

I have no idea, there's a thread, meeting at trocaderios or whatever it's called at 2

That's all I know.. I would offer to meet you there...but I have no idea where that is.. I'm still waiting for mush to help me with train times :p

NinjaBoiX

What's the plan for the meetup? I could be tempted depending on what the missus says and if I can meet anyone at Liverpool Street.

Oh and if someone can help me keep my balance on the escalators and I don't get stranded.
I'm moving house next month, so I'm a bit strapped for cash at the minute. But I'll definitely be up for it next time though.

How about we make it a little more central? Manchester maybe? That's always a good night out.

We can all be, like, mad for it and stuff.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I'm moving house next month, so I'm a bit strapped for cash at the minute. But I'll definitely be up for it next time though.

How about we make it a little more central? Manchester maybe? That's always a good night out.

PARTY AT CHEEEZMOOOOS

Mikeside

I'm up for meet ups wherever as long as I can find a sofa to crash on

Also DS, I can meet you at Liverpool street - just let me know

absolutely not

also hey guys Chinner evolved

pWZxSXI.jpg

Oh and if someone can help me keep my balance on the escalators and I don't get stranded.

I'm meeting Tash at Victoria at 1:17 I think so we can head over to meet you after that?

The Londoners are too engrained in their fancy capital to go anywhere else

I've always said I'll go for a meet up anywhere

noffles

Banned
I'm definitely making next meet up. I have almost literally nothing right now and my dad owes me £300, so I was right in thinking that I'd have to miss this one. :c

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Walkabout. In Glasgow?

Maybe if it was the Gravediggers in Edinburgh I'd be there ... well, once the wife has recovered from the 'flu.

Wish me well folks, I have just had a serious poke at Opiate in another thread - I may (as Captain Oates said) be some time.

Hystzen

But the sex and relationship topics are amazing to read. It really like watching a train wreck but you can't stop, it got that appeal where you try figure out if it troll thread or not

But the sex and relationship topics are amazing to read. It really like watching a train wreck but you can't stop, it got that appeal where you try figure out if it troll thread or not

I only ever manage to read the first few pages, then maybe the choice quotes and comments once it dies down.

Outside that it devolves into a section of GAF with a moral code like that of Daily Mail writers towards women, and some crazy standards arguing with pretty much everyone else.

The only one that thankfully didn't take that route was the one about not noticing others hitting on oneself. That thread was fantastic.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister

I find some of them interesting after they've died down a bit (like after 3 pages usually). Mostly they're young guys trying to react how they imagine they would wish to be seen if they ever got to be old guys and not quite getting it right.

It's an occasional hobby of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom