• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

noffles

Banned
Im so hungry right now

on the plus side I have no hangover :D

I was going off like a trumpet last night. I couldn't stop it.

It was an unstoppable force.

Also, I walked into my flat today and found my door open already. Nothing was taken but holy shit am I wondering what the fuck went on there.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
The door to my room was ajar when I walked into my flat this morning after being gone for 3 days. I double checked it on Thursday, so I know it was closed when I left.

Nothing has been taken, but I'm still really confused.
Wind blew it open? Your flatmate maybe went in there to borrow some socks or deodorant? Maybe even somebody thought they heard something and walked in to greet you?
I have one city with over 100 thousand, trouble is I keep fucking up.

I'm debating buying the new Sim City but it's only on Origin, it's expensive and I'm worried that it'll bring my laptop to its knees.
This is why not having demos for games is stupid

this new gaf server is terrible

It's been fucking up all bloody morning! Why cant every gaffer donate a quid to evilore or 50p or something so he can buy more servers or something, think about it...almost 100,000 members donating even a penny would be enough to sort everything out

Installed and played the first few hours of LOTR: War in the North last night.

This game is the definition of one sent out to die. Warner Bros are some cold ass motherfuckers. Glad I only spent £2.50 on it!

noffles

Banned
Wind blew it open? Your flatmate maybe went in there to borrow some socks or deodorant? Maybe even somebody thought they heard something and walked in to greet you?

It's locked and only I have the key. This is halls, not a shared house. (also I bought deodorant this weekend cus I have none)

I'm just worried I'll lift up some stuff and find a rattlesnake sitting there, waiting to strike.

Rubbish King

It's locked and only I have the key. This is halls, not a shared house. (also I bought deodorant this weekend cus I have none)

I'm just worried I'll lift up some stuff and find a rattlesnake sitting there, waiting to strike.

what about the inspector person checking for violations? You should probably ask the housemaster or whatever the fuck its called, they should like...change your lock or something

noffles

Banned
what about the inspector person checking for violations? You should probably ask the housemaster or whatever the fuck its called, they should like...change your lock or something

Inspector comes tomorrow. If they've come today and done absolutely nothing, I'm going to complain about them entering my personal room unannounced.

Rubbish King

Inspector comes tomorrow. If they've come today and done absolutely nothing, I'm going to complain about them entering my personal room unannounced.

I think the main thing is, that if they did

They left it unlocked. Which is a big problem as your room would've been easy fucking pickins'.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
this new gaf server is terrible
Doesn't help that TalkTalk wants to be shit today so I can't tell if it's GAF or me half the time. I was fine with them until the upgrade. They must have changed some settings on their end because the Internet was never this bad before.

Seanbob11

Does anyone know something you can buy that's high volume but really low cost? I'm playing a prank on a friend who just moved house and I want to send him stuff that's massive.

Seanbob11

Not something I can send. That would cost too much postage. Something I can buy off a website and then send to him. Last time it was £10 copies of Rockstar Table Tennis for £9

Chinner

Banned
Does anyone know something you can buy that's high volume but really low cost? I'm playing a prank on a friend who just moved house and I want to send him stuff that's massive.
64LX99D.gif

....mike's tears?

Selfish Pizza

Neo Member
I'm sitting in a rough snooker club watching the football. I have no idea about football and I'm way out of my depth.

There's only so many times I can say, the thing is with arsenal, they think they can just walk it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom