• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKINNER!

Banned
I'm sitting in a rough snooker club watching the football. I have no idea about football and I'm way out of my depth.

There's only so many times I can say, the thing is with arsenal, they think they can just walk it in.

With all those snooker cues about, at least you can protect yourself if a riot broke out.

Suairyu

Banned
On the road. On the road.

Both myself and the driver have given up on talking. He has the radio loud and I have a book. This travelling gig is tough.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Ugh I need to buy new jeans again. Losing weight is expensive x.x
I too need to buy some new jeans, but i dont like to spend more than a tenner on them...think ill wait untill i can squeeze a 32....which isnt going to be for quite some time

Unless I get a job that pays well enough

Lirlond

I want some n&f but I don't want to drop the dough until im at my final waist size. 30" might be as small as I get though as I can feel my hip bones.

I ate in this all you can eat Chinese place not several months back, now this inspection comes to light. Holy fucking shit. Even better I found rumours that several years back the Hoisin duck was actually dog meat. Stereotypes lol.

Obligatory
TeamAmericaVomit.gif

Tash: £10 on jeans? Eww, they must last about 2 washes before falling apart.
I've not spent over £40 on jeans in some time, until I got a pair of Levi's for £50 last month. Don't think I can go back now, the quality is so much better.

Mikeside

I tend to go cheap on jeans, but I think I'm probably going to get a nice £50-60 pair next month as the cheap ones never last.

Chinner

Banned
exactly. get some nice jeans, raw denim or something. good quality that'll fade uniquely and it'll fit better. basically you'll look and feel better.

Hopefully they make those voluntary hygiene stars mandatory. At least now you can basically tell who the dodgy places are since they haven't put their stars up.

It's amazing that they aren't mandatory to me. Equally amazing is how popular this Chinese is/was- packed every afternoon and evening, and that it wasn't actually shut down!

Edit: there's a Daily Moan article with more pictures. Including a delightful one of an inspector using a knife to wedge a lump of grease out from between two floor tiles.

Lirlond

F0rk/chinner: where's a good place to buy raw denim in the UK? Glasgows supposed to be a fashion hub but the house of Fraser scares me.

f0rk

F0rk/chinner: where's a good place to buy raw denim in the UK? Glasgows supposed to be a fashion hub but the house of Fraser scares me.

I've not bought anything yet, I think I'm going to import from Blue Owl when I'm more sure about how much money I have.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Tash: £10 on jeans? Eww, they must last about 2 washes before falling apart.
I've not spent over £40 on jeans in some time, until I got a pair of Levi's for £50 last month. Don't think I can go back now, the quality is so much better.

tenner on jeans? holy moly.

I get them in burton in the sales, they're usually around £40 but i wait till they're cheap then i buy four pairs

I used to buy expensive jeans, ecko was my go to brand but i stopped giving a fuck

Hystzen

Installed and played the first few hours of LOTR: War in the North last night.

This game is the definition of one sent out to die. Warner Bros are some cold ass motherfuckers. Glad I only spent £2.50 on it!

Battle for middle earth is where it at for LOTR games or Third Age mod for Medieval 2 total war

Battle for middle earth is where it at for LOTR games or Third Age mod for Medieval 2 total war

I've wanted to play the second BFME for years, I've just never got round to buying a copy. I remember upgrading the memory in my crap Dell PC just to play it.
The ROTK film tie in game was good too, definitely going to grab a Gamecube copy at some point, as PS2 games look like shit on my TV.
Someday I'll have a proper stab at LOTRO too.

The Queen will be fine. I remember when the press made a massive fuss over the Duke of Edinburgh having a stent put in, it's always the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom