• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
new BBC3 show, "dogs 'n' hobos"

they go to a bunch of Kent nightclubs and lure young delinquents into the back of a van. they then drive them into the new forest, throw them into a large pit and see how many waves of dogs and transients they can fight off. rounds are interspersed with interviews of the young men's family

press the red button to get commentary from chris moyles

SKINNER!

Banned
im sorry 4 attacking u bro :(

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUPER-NIN..._VideoGameConsoles&hash=item41711013ca&_uhb=1

look at the yellowing on that. jesus

edit: hot coldman - buy it now prices are not actual going rates

That's a limited edition gold SNES. Jeez! Get with the program

I care

I don't know if I would call myself a royalist or not, but I have a lot of respect for the Queen and hope to see her back in good health.

bC1df0D.gif

I thought you were cool man.

noffles

Banned
I care

I don't know if I would call myself a royalist or not, but I have a lot of respect for the Queen and hope to see her back in good health.

Why does she deserve respect? She was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and has done nothing for this country but act as a symbol.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Been watching greys anatomy for around 5 hours

the fuck pizza, be quicker next time

Waiting for top gear...god dang it hurry up

noffles

Banned
First he's holding the queen up on a pedestal, then he's watching Grey's Anatomy for 5 hours and now he's hoping someone suffered.

Tash is not the same person he was a few weeks ago.

Why does she deserve respect? She was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and has done nothing for this country but act as a symbol.

She's actually pretty good at statesmanship, and offers a mind of experience to PMs on difficult matters, in addition to being a good brand export to countries the UK has minimal relationships with.

Rubbish King

You got Steam yet? Or waiting until the PC arrives?

I've had it for yonks!

I used to be an avid CS and DoD player in my early gaming years, I did have an account before but i lost it as I was young and I forgot the email/username/password because i was like 6 or 7 years old

ADD ME

Im in UKGAF

SKINNER!

Banned
Community is dead :/
Apart from a couple of jokes and Britta dressed up in that traditional German outfit, there was nothing charming and fun about it.

I just opened the UKGaf Steam group chat expecting somebody to be in there and I'm all alone.

You bastards.

On my way!

Im pretty excited about new vegas if im honest

I spent about 200 hours on the console version, im just hoping the mods keep it fresh ^_^

I'd never dream of playing such moddable games on a console ever again. Oblivion and Skyrim were such better games for a few hours researching and installing mods.

Rubbish King

Wow this top gear special is great part 2 looks amazing

Even for the people who got annoyed with how they got bored of disguising the scripting

This really has recaptured the Top Gear I loved years ago

f0rk

Well can you take your own little GAF cool kid clique into your own community thread thx cos I don't understand what you just said

Rubbish King

Well can you take your own little GAF cool kid clique into your own community thread thx cos I don't understand what you just said

I have been thinking about making a Tashbrooke |OT|

But i cant think what I could put as the description

It's also kinda funny because mikeside accused me of being Aggys alt

THEM OR US, TASH.
Call up the CO-OP ladies.
We march at dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom