• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner

Banned
Paul Anka: To stop those posters 1-2-3,
Here's a fresh new way that's trouble-free,
It's got Paul Anka's guarantee...
Lisa: Guarantee void in Tennessee.
All: Just don't look! Just don't look!
Just don't look! Just don't look!
Just don't look! Just don't look!

Hystzen

crank-2-godzilla-fight-o.gif

My experience with the man's back catalogue is pretty much simply his most popular songs, so I don't really have much to compare it to. So YMMV, of course.
It's like when the Stones release a new album, you know it's not going to top or even come close to their best stuff, so why bother? Been stung too many times before.

In other news, just spent thirty one quid getting 4200 ms points emailed to me for the great sale on Live today. Bought Max Payne 3 (£4.49!), Metal Gear HD and PW, debating L4D2 and Civ Rev.

Good knows when I'll play them be Max Payne is up first before I finally break my Metal Gear cherry.

Hystzen

Just do it chronological order that be more interesting.

Been listening to Kavinsky Outrun album past 2 days I need to buy a car now just drive round with this album on

Hystzen

I got MGS HD for £18 at launch weekend, the EU PSN takes piss for prices though. Still need get my mecha on and buy ZOE HD yet.

Yeah, I kinda just want to have it digitally for that too, but given the PS4 news I guess putting more stuff onto my PS3 probably isn't a great idea. Thanks for the heads up though, 15 squid is a decent enough price for sure!

edit: wait, they took a bunch of stuff out of MGS3. Hmmm. :/

Yeah, I kinda just want to have it digitally for that too, but given the PS4 news I guess putting more stuff onto my PS3 probably isn't a great idea. Thanks for the heads up though, 15 squid is a decent enough price for sure!

edit: wait, they took a bunch of stuff out of MGS3. Hmmm. :/

Only the Ape Escape stuff and other Subsistance add-ons, or is there more? (and no online)

Well they took out the Secret Theatre and the vampire dream, which seems unnecessary. Ape Escape had to go 'coz it's on 360 now, but the rest, ehhh

They left in Metal Gear 1/2, at least

Even then for £15, I think it's a bargain.

I completed MGS3 for the first time ever thanks to it (got my original copy on the same day as Half Life 2, and got carried away by PC gaming for many years) oddly enough. Having the subsistance camera was a god send.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Morning GAF

Up nice and early for swimming and after that im going to Dorset to my hometown for a funeral ,every cloud has a silver lining however as thats where my dads taking my pc ^_^

Right well ill talk to you guys in a few hours ^_^

Morning BritGAF, where did the weekend go?

I've just woken up my girlfriend's hamster by forgetting how loud my speaker was turned up and then playing music, whoops.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Mondaaaaaaaaay oh god I'm tired. Had a fairly productive weekend - bowling plans thwarted by Aldershot incompetence but Mike got to see the inside of my house and I embarrassed myself with some chocolote popcorn, made a delicious burrito and wrote two new songs at band practice. And now, work. Or at least being in the office pretending to work. Actually nah, I'll do some work today, it might make the day go faster.

noffles

Banned
I spent my weekend moving my Dad's house and then resting on Sunday because I was fucking knackered. Right now I'm clearing up my uni room so the inspector doesn't shout at me. Mondays free my arse.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Mondaaaaaaaaay oh god I'm tired. Had a fairly productive weekend - bowling plans thwarted by Aldershot incompetence but Mike got to see the inside of my house and I embarrassed myself with some chocolote popcorn, made a delicious burrito and wrote two new songs at band practice. And now, work. Or at least being in the office pretending to work. Actually nah, I'll do some work today, it might make the day go faster.
What is yer jewb?
Spending your weekend in the funny pics thread is a weekend well spent?
YES

Well no, my friend came to mine and i showed him around portsmouth for a couple days, got drunk on saturday which was interesting and yesterday I went to teh same harvester and had a massive luscious meal for sunday lunch

I spent my weekend moving my Dad's house and then resting on Sunday because I was fucking knackered. Right now I'm clearing up my uni room so the inspector doesn't shout at me. Mondays free my arse.
Quit your bitchin' noffles, you dont have to have a really clean room, he cant fine you for being messy

But not the girlfriend? lol
My weekend was well spent, what did you do?

No the girlfriend had already left the house by then.

I got some trousers for a wedding that I'm going to at the end of this month, trouble is my suit jacket and the new trousers are not the same colour but I paid £125 for the jacket so I will wear it damn it. To be fair unless I pay over £100 for trousers from the same shop as I got my jacket from the colours will never match.

I then broke Cities XL and discovered Tropico 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom