• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
No the girlfriend had already left the house by then.

I got some trousers for a wedding that I'm going to at the end of this month, trouble is my suit jacket and the new trousers are not the same colour but I paid £125 for the jacket so I will wear it damn it. To be fair unless I pay over £100 for trousers from the same shop as I got my jacket from the colours will never match.

I then broke Cities XL and discovered Tropico 3.

How does one break Cities XL? Cant you just delete the patch?

ALSO Galaxy S4

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Just been asked to come in to work to invigilate an exam. Essentially, paid to sit there for two hours, which sounds good to me.

lol, enjoy condensed boredom and the challenge of not falling asleep for 2 hours :p invigilation is so dull, I have no idea how the old people we hire do it. I think they go into stasis.

Mikeside

I just found the 2 tracks I produced in 2008 that I didn't end up getting rid of

Have just uploaded them to Soundcloud in the hopes that I'm going to start producing again.

Enjoy, I guess?

Ghost Fading

Why Does This Turn Me On?

This worked - I was up until fucking 4am because I got an idea for a new track.
Going to work on it this week and see what happens
EXCITEMENT, HO!
Mondaaaaaaaaay oh god I'm tired. Had a fairly productive weekend - bowling plans thwarted by Aldershot incompetence but Mike got to see the inside of my house and I embarrassed myself with some chocolote popcorn, made a delicious burrito and wrote two new songs at band practice. And now, work. Or at least being in the office pretending to work. Actually nah, I'll do some work today, it might make the day go faster.

"Aldershot incompetence"
What's the opposite of an oxymoron, because that's one :p

lol, enjoy condensed boredom and the challenge of not falling asleep for 2 hours :p invigilation is so dull, I have no idea how the old people we hire do it. I think they go into stasis.

I think I can sit in front of a computer, so can be on GAF for two hours. Uni one in a newsroom, so they're all on PCs too. More on this story as it breaks.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I think I can sit in front of a computer, so can be on GAF for two hours. Uni one in a newsroom, so they're all on PCs too. More on this story as it breaks.

Oh a uni exam? Well that's barely even an exam, it's not even in a hall. psssh.

On the rare occasions I have to invigilate I stand at the back of the hall on my phone. Kids these days are asking to go to the loo every 10 mins though, it's a pain (and it really is a 'these days' thing, nobody used to do it a decade ago when I started in education)

Can I come and work with you

No. It's posh.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

On the rare occasions I have to invigilate I stand at the back of the hall on my phone. Kids these days are asking to go to the loo every 10 mins though, it's a pain (and it really is a 'these days' thing, nobody used to do it a decade ago when I started in education)

No. It's posh.

You've heard me speak...I'm well posh..innit

Yeah, just a mid-module exercise, not a full on 'in a hall' exam, though we have a few of those.

All settled now in my seat of power. I think I should practice that 'teacher look' where you look all important and scary so they think they've done something wrong. Sort of the looking down glasses without having glasses.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Can't you make it so they can't go to the toilet for the first 90 minutes?

noffles

Banned
I think I might go down the student shop and buy myself a nice Ginsters slice and a bottle of Dr Pepper for lunch. Fuck knows I earned it after the long morning I've just endured.

If that's still cool with you. What time are y'all leaving for Trocadero?

Yeah it's still cool. I said I'd meet Tash at Victoria at 1:15pm so I'll need to leave mine about 12:15pm. If you arrive later than that my boyfriend will be in so you can dump your stuff and make your own way in, but he's very shy and doesn't like strangers so don't expect much conversation.

Yeah it's still cool. I said I'd meet Tash at Victoria at 1:15pm so I'll need to leave mine about 12:15pm. If you arrive later than that my boyfriend will be in so you can dump your stuff and make your own way in, but he's very shy and doesn't like strangers so don't expect much conversation.

Cool deal. As long as Friday night doesn't get too crazy, I should be there before 12.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Oh gawd the Assassins Creed IV previews sound amazing

I enjoyed the pirate parts in AC3 more than I thought I would but I don't know if I want a whole game based around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom