• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Yeah no worries, man.
I'm such a great fuckin' guy.

But you have to listen to my old tracks and tell me they're not shit :p

edit: so may be nota great fuckin' guy, but a helpful, if egotistical one.

They're diamonds in the rough ^_^

drivers installing
tea finished
Sequence updating

Im close to playing actual video games you guise

Suairyu

Banned
They're diamonds in the rough ^_^

drivers installing
tea finished
Sequence updating

Im close to playing actual video games you guise
First thing you want to do is buy Diablo III, the Half-life 2 trilogy, Outrun 2, Hotline Miami, FTL, and SimCity 4. That should cover the basics.

Hystzen

FTL, Crusader Kings 2 (the fucking and killing simulator) , Knights old republic 1+2 (2 with restored content mod) and Shogun 2 is all you need for PC

Mr. Sam

I'm just downloading Team Fortress 2. Not sure why. Thanks for all the tips, tipsters (even if they weren't explicitly for me).

Rubbish King

ScreenShot2013-03-04at201149_zpsb222edf0.png

Hystzen

Hystzen have you heard Killswitches new song "In Due Time" and also BMTHs "Shadow Moses"

Blame facebook

Killswitch yes good hear Jessie back in studio he was great when saw them live last year at Download. I heard 3 tracks of BMTH so far need sit down with all of it

Rubbish King

Killswitch yes good hear Jessie back in studio he was great when saw them live last year at Download. I heard 3 tracks of BMTH so far need sit down with all of it

I think its a little cheesy though.. not as...unique as the other dude, cool riffs though

I only like the one BMTH song

which is shadow moses

Suairyu

Banned
Crytek- We make pretty games but thats about it
Hystzen - I go on message boards to complain about games I've never played, because if I'd ever played crysis I'd have realised the combination of challenging AI, adaptive gameplay, and huge sandbox environments made Crysis 1 the most original FPS we've seen in years.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
He's just method trolling. It heightens the believability when the troll has a limited understanding of the subject.

Hystzen

Hystzen - I go on message boards to complain about games I've never played, because if I'd ever played crysis I'd have realised the combination of challenging AI, adaptive gameplay, and huge sandbox environments made Crysis 1 the most original FPS we've seen in years.

I was not bashing Crysis 1 , 1 is fun when its not dealing with aliens. crysis 2 and 3 both look good but not great game play, Far Cry 1 was similar looked great but lacking gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom