• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crysis came out 6 years ago, Su. I wouldn't know, but I don't think that's an invalid comment just because Crysis 1 was good. Modern-day Crytek sure come across as all shine no spit to me.

Mikeside

editing audio from the 1950s for this track I'm writing, having so much fun.

Aw yiss.
I haven't written anything in years, feeling so productive

noffles

Banned
I prefer watching those people who think they are the shit fail at chatting up the females during nights out.

makes me feel better for some reason

The DJ was successfully chatting up some girl. Said girl then joined white guy dancer.

White guy dancer is the shit.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
What the hell is a white guy dance? You can't associate dance with skin colour. Dancing is for all and a way of expressing yourself. Don't compartment it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yeah and if it's bad we just call that bad dancing. And then you see a lanky white guy dance really well and we call that good dancing.

My entire life is a big dancing white guy

schmidt-dancing-love.gif

noffles

Banned
Friend wants to join the uni gym tomorrow and is dragging me with her. Might join up myself finally.

Who knows, maybe I'll stop being self-conscious as a result.

noffles

Banned
I feel like shit, I woke up during the night and I didn't drift off back to sleep easily.

I've decided to sell my 32gb Nexus 7 so if anybody is interested, send me a PM.

Mikeside

Stealing PFG ideas I see... I expect a cut of the royalties.

Lol, I've gone in a slightly different direction, I think it's sounding a bit dark hip hoppy right now, but the intention is to layer in some cello and see how it evolves

Also, I spent FAR too many hours editing clips last night, but I think it's helping my track sound dark & menacing

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Spent about an hour browsing jobsites

is it weird to find nothing applicable

YOU NEED EXPERIENCE TO WORK IN A GAWD DAMN CALL CENTRE

Even bars are asking for atleast a years experience, the only experience I have is working in a warehouse and arcade

Even bars are asking for atleast a years experience, the only experience I have is working in a warehouse and arcade
Have you ever poured a pint from a tap? If so, just lie. If not, just lie.

noffles

Banned
I finished that play far quicker than I expected... Might go cash point quickly and get some money for lunch.

Both. Definitely both.

Both. Obviously it's a spoof on the typical dude bro you can encounter at the gym but there's also good advice thrown in there.

The fact that the gym needs advice along with it is kinda intimidating, but I guess that's just me being a bit wary of something alien. The fitness thread reassured me that not everybody at the gym is a dudebro trope at least, so that's nice.

I finished that play far quicker than I expected... Might go cash point quickly and get some money for lunch.

The fact that the gym needs advice along with it is kinda intimidating, but I guess that's just me being a bit wary of something alien. The fitness thread reassured me that not everybody at the gym is a dudebro trope at least, so that's nice.
Don't be intimidated. It can be a little overwhelming but as a general rule, nobody is looking at you or giving a shit about what you're doing (unless you're curling in the squat rack). I put off going back to the gym for years as I wanted to be in relatively good shape before I went, which kind of defeated the purpose. Injured my chest last year so haven't really been able to do much for about 8 months :(

SKINNER!

Banned
Just lie and say that you help out at your [insert family relative]'s bar from time to time.

EDIT: Ugh, just looked up my car insurance for this year. Fucking jumped by £100. I thought the more driving experience you had (without crashing/claiming) the lower it goes. What a rip!

noffles

Banned
Don't be intimidated. It can be a little overwhelming but as a general rule, nobody is looking at you or giving a shit about what you're doing (unless you're curling in the squat rack). I put off going back to the gym for years as I wanted to be in relatively good shape before I went, which kind of defeated the purpose. Injured my chest last year so haven't really been able to do much for about 8 months :(

The bit about wanting to be in shape beforehand echoes my concerns from ages back, heh. Got worried I'll be the only stocky fella there. Still, finally getting around to it will be good.

Times have changed since my day. Got a bar job with no experience, and a call centre job with no experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom