• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Yes it is weird, I pad my applications a bit and I've never been found out.
Can you give me an example of something you do?

Times have changed since my day. Got a bar job with no experience, and a call centre job with no experience.
Indeed, so when people like MIKESIDE say they've NEVER been turned down for a job they've applied for...it upsets the kiddies who have to apply to 40 jobs before they even get a message or call to say they were unsuccessful in the process..

kiddies like me..and Cheezmo.

I've never lied about experience, but I think my raw sexuality usually seals the deal
Teach me your ways

Rubbish King

I like greys anatomy and I cant understand why im getting shit for it, i told my mate and he laughed at me and called me a girl

I can confirm both DS and Mikeside have watched it, so why no love

Mikeside

Same as your fb pic?

Yeah if you're going to get a saying that's important to you don't get anything else with it, just that in a nice script.

Nah FB one is different

Probably right about the tattoo - just need a font and to price it up now

Should I double check with work whether its going to be OK or just go for it? We don't have a policy or anything

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
hey guys, has anyone managed to find sim city for sub £30 anywhere? Seems to be quite expensive for a pc game everywhere i look.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Green Man Gaming has 20% off £45.

Comes out around £36, was ideally looking for sub 30 if possible, strange for it to be so expensive considering I bought Bioshock infinite for £23 off GMG :O, also Hitman Absolution and Ass creed 3 were sub 30

Comes out around £36, was ideally looking for sub 30 if possible, strange for it to be so expensive considering I bought Bioshock infinite for £23 off GMG :O, also Hitman Absolution and Ass creed 3 were sub 30

Yeah but that's the cheapest I've seen it.

The deluxe edition is £65.

I blame EA.

Mikeside

Did you get a raise yet

Not yet :( going to ask again in a couple of weeks... We shall see...

I don't know what it means

Hmm...what to eat for lunch

Im feeling like I might try being a chef

Its a thing I came up with years ago & really like.
I use it as my mantra when I meditate - it means appreciate the good days because each one only comes once, also don't sweat the bad days because again... Each one only happens once

Nah FB one is different

Probably right about the tattoo - just need a font and to price it up now

Should I double check with work whether its going to be OK or just go for it? We don't have a policy or anything

Yeah I meant same wedding.

Just get it. I do and we have a policy.

Rubbish King

Its a thing I came up with years ago & really like.
I use it as my mantra when I meditate - it means appreciate the good days because each one only comes once, also don't sweat the bad days because again... Each one only happens once

I recommend a Rustlers BBQ Rib.

Thank me later.

Did you punch your friend for not putting a fresh install on the computer?

Naahh, he's sorting me out by letting me pay him when im ready

I would've been more angry if Mike hadnt been so amazing in offering me a new copy when i come up for the meet :3

Greys anatomy is getting crazy yo' There's been a train crash

Also i found another pizza express pizza, I think I'm going to be putting an egg on it or something

f0rk

Good luck.
Have you got the Tomb Raider code yet? Didn't realise it was out today until I saw it on Steam.

Also I've preordered Sim City so we should make a region and shit when it's out and working.

Mikeside

Good luck.
Have you got the Tomb Raider code yet? Didn't realise it was out today until I saw it on Steam.

Also I've preordered Sim City so we should make a region and shit when it's out and working.

Yeah I got my code... Did you not? :/ I'm surprised how much I like it
I have Sim City present ordered too so am well up for that :)

Big decision to make - we have some ATI 7870s in at work that arent needed anymore so are going back to the supplier... Should I buy 2 and replace my 570 or not? Gonna cost me just under 300 if I get them.....

kaztar

Neo Member
Seems like I'm a bit late to the party, but here I go anyway :)

Where do you live: Manchester
Where are you from: Hong Kong
University: University of Manchester (but I quit)
Sports of choice: Starcraft/LOL/Dota
Current political party of choice: Nope.
Favourite (current) UK TV show: QI
Favourite (current) non UK TV show: Supernatural (please don't judge me!)
CBBC or CITV: Don't know what they are.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Welcome! It's never too late to join this thread.

CBBC and CITV are the names given to the period when the BBC and ITV focus on children's shows. So CBBC had Bikergrove, Blue Peter and Newsround while CITV had ZAAAAAP, Batman and Art Attack.

Rubbish King

DAMN IT

I COULD HAVE PUT BACON ON MY PIZZA

Seems like I'm a bit late to the party, but here I go anyway :)

Where do you live: Manchester
Where are you from: Hong Kong
University: University of Manchester (but I quit)
Sports of choice: Starcraft/LOL/Dota
Current political party of choice: Nope.
Favourite (current) UK TV show: QI
Favourite (current) non UK TV show: Supernatural (please don't judge me!)
CBBC or CITV: Don't know what they are.

Welcome Sir!
It's never too late!

Please feel free to get involved in discussions here, the topic changes quite frequently, and it means you can change it yourself!...be it interesting enough! :D

Rubbish King

image.php

I have angered the great Mikeside

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Is there something about reality tv that makes people act and talk is such a way. Like no matter the subject matter or who is on it, they always talk and act in the same way.

I guess the editing doesn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom