• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackben said:
I feel like the gym is overkill for what most people starting off could benefit from just by running outside for free and doing stuff like push-ups and sit-ups within their own home. Once you hit your stride and your cardio endurance hits a plateau from that, then I would start looking at what a gym could offer.

I'm no fitness expert, that just seems like the most logical progression to me. It mostly just depends on what your end goal is.

Start eating healthier first as well. I used to be 170 last year around November time and cut down on carbs, junk food, and soda. Back down to 148 now. :)

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I feel like the gym is overkill for what most people starting off could benefit from just by running outside for free and doing stuff like push-ups and sit-ups within their own home. Once you hit your stride and your cardio endurance hits a plateau from that, then I would start looking at what a gym could offer.

I'm no fitness expert, that just seems like the most logical progression to me. It mostly just depends on what your end goal is.
Where has your avatar gone.

Where has it gone

Why are you doing a Suairyu

Jackben pls

I stupidly watched all of the first season of American Horror story in a day last week when I had things to do.

Oh god no, dont tell me about more good shit to watch

Mikeside

Just so I don't feel so bad, can we get a role call of people who don't go to the gym and aren't planning on starting in the near future?

Rubbish King

Just so I don't feel so bad, can we get a role call of people who don't go to the gym and aren't planning on starting in the near future?

I just jog and swim ^_^

Fuck the gym

I kinda feel like I should though...but im not fussed about losing this weight in a hurry

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If you bought your daughter a ticket to see someone she is a fan of and they turned up so late that she ends up missing them (need to catch the last train, need to get home before 10 etc) you'd be pretty mad too.

Rubbish King

This BF3 DLC looks fucking INSAAANE!
If you bought your daughter a ticket to see someone she is a fan of and they turned up so late that she ends up missing them (need to catch the last train, need to get home before 10 etc) you'd be pretty mad too.
My children will grow up listening to Hendrix, zepplin and when they're ready

CRAAWLING INN MYYYY SKIIIIIIIN
It's Justin Beiber. I'd be fucking delighted..
exactly

Im just under 14 stone..lost a couple since I moved..still got a really long way to go! Im enjoying the process though :D

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Where has your avatar gone.

Where has it gone

Why are you doing a Suairyu

Jackben pls
I'm ditching Bobby Womack and was going to go back to my Gorillaz avatar but it's on my computer tower at my new apartment . And I won't have Internet there until Saturday so I'm a disciple of Suairyu until then.
One could probably argue that I'm a bit of a posh boy.
image.php

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.

Use this then

Atleast have SOMETHING
That's not transparent, on mobile I use the dark theme so white backgrounds are ugly.

You'll just have to suffer until Saturday. Now you know how we all felt when you switched to that ugly mug on your current avatar.

Rubbish King

That's not transparent, on mobile I use the dark theme so white backgrounds are ugly.

You'll just have to suffer until Saturday. Now you know how we all felt when you switched to that ugly mug on your current avatar.

ng1x5ki.png

THERE JACKBEN

I started with no avatar and my current one is pretty basic.
Are you coming to the meetup still? :D
We can discuss possible avvy alternatives :D

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Everyone looks at the talent.
Everyone notices a overweight person.
Everyone smells a sweaty bastard.

I don't pay any heed to them though after that (except the practically naked women in yoga pants). All about me and what I achieve in the two hours there.

And I bet you wouldn't say any of those things to those people?

You may think that for a split second or so but you don't say it out loud and then get on with what you're doing.

No this is very true, I certainly wouldn't say it. But being a judgemental bastard means that I think everyone else is thinking the same terrible things and I CANT HANDLE THE SHAME a-bloo-bloo-bloo

I thought I was mad....Halo Later? :D

erm, maybe. When are you free? I don't know who's on dinner duty tonight so if it's me then I probably won't be on (sigh marriage is so awesome)

I also keep procrastinating with this video project I'm working on, I really should pull my finger out and get something done. I finally finished up a comic script yesterday that had been languishing in a digital drawer. It's not too bad on reflection so I finished the last few pages and sent it away to my artist friend who has been asking me to finish it up. Look for a crazy viking history comic once he's finished drawing all the big battlescenes I wrote in there.. poor bugger.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

If you wanna drive I'll go with you :p there's actually a really good gym at my school but I never go because getting home after 6 is a total bitch. I probably should, especially since I usually get off at half three anyway.

Rubbish King

erm, maybe. When are you free? I don't know who's on dinner duty tonight so if it's me then I probably won't be on (sigh marriage is so awesome)

I dont have a time when im not...got dinner at 6...thats about it ^_^
You can take inspiration from our battles

i could be a character ^_^

If you want an avatar I've got plenty of spare ones.

I'll stick with my current one thank you.

I don't go to the gym but I did all the fitness stuff years ago, I was heading for London 2012 but then I discovered life.

I could run a sub eight second 60m which wasn't bad considering that I have CP and under developed lungs.

Mikeside

If you wanna drive I'll go with you :p there's actually a really good gym at my school but I never go because getting home after 6 is a total bitch. I probably should, especially since I usually get off at half three anyway.

I don't usually get home until about 6 or 7 anyway, so we wouldn't be hitting the gym until something like 8pm. You'd fuckin' hate that (that's why I stopped going originally, fuck the gym after a 10 hour day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom