• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner

Banned
http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/843634/images/843634_MEDIUM.[img]

Also mdma gaf, got a source for some Yellow rockstars, Any good ?[/QUOTE]

'I've quit drugs' he announced on the Internet.

He was convinced of his conviction that he was a strong man. He knew he was. Was he? Sometimes you never truly believe in yourself, you just have to put on a mask - a front- and just wear it. He knew that that he could do that. After all, he had what any man would ever want to live: The Scottish dream. Many would dream of having their own rented flat, fat stacks and a dream girl that would bring you green bags of love. Yet something was different, he had this, but his own inner demon made him question his so-called dream.

He moved to a mirror and look hard at himself. Could he do this? Could he complete the equation of life by adding just one chemical? Or was he just a fool, another addict, just wanting to put another mask on another failed life. He stalled. Was he just a man, or was he just any man? No, he was Kentpaul.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.

He was convinced of his conviction that he was a strong man. He knew he was. Was he? Sometimes you never truly believe in yourself, you just have to put on a mask - a front- and just wear it. He knew that that he could do that. After all, he had what any man would ever want to live: The Scottish dream. Many would dream of having their own rented flat, fat stacks and a dream girl that would bring you green bags of love. Yet something was different, he had this, but his own inner demon made him question his so-called dream.

He moved to a mirror and look hard at himself. Could he do this? Could he complete the equation of life by adding just one chemical? Or was he just a fool, another addict, just wanting to put another mask on another failed life. He stalled. Was he just a man, or was he just any man? No, he was Kentpaul.

I have quit, I was just asking about them. Hearing about them all over facebook right now.

My serotonin levels have been supplemented back to perfection

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Sleep it off or get back on it ;)
I think I'm going to throw up
I can fight it...but Im thinking about embracing it so my stomach settles

You should write a book

Kentpaul

Just throw up. If I drink a lot and end up going home earlier than expected I force myself to throw up so I can sleep.

I keep it in so i wake up feeling good.. Then the hangover slowly kicks in during the day.

Kentpaul

nothing worse than puking up meat anyway, well milk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8IVONhSEY0

2.56 into the song = the peak of all music

I won't have a hangover for another 24 hours so i will just enjoy life right now. Good feelings feeling good, All good, feeling all good! Can't drink for a few more hours though, Picking up some friends in my 1.2 corsa later. Trance blasting.

Vibes.

1200 cubic centimeters of pure power blasting along

Yea, Fat Duck looks really good. Its just saving up the £.

The bill last night almost made me cry.

How much was it, if you don't mind me asking

It's a great experience, pain in the arse to get a booking though. If you can, I'd recommend the paired wines to go with the dishes but it looks as if the price of the set menu is nearly double what it was in 2009.

Last time I looked it was £200 a head. So how far in advance should you book?

I imagine Musha's BF looking like jamie t for some reason

Who?

Chinner

Banned
hAqu9ne.jpg

quote dis if u cry evertim

8bit

Knows the Score
Last time I looked it was £200 a head. So how far in advance should you book?

You can only book two months in advance, I was juggling three different phones trying to get through for the specific date I wanted as there was no online booking at that time. There are only about 20 tables and your meal is around 3.5 hours long, so there's probably ~40 sittings per day.

http://www.thefatduck.co.uk/Reservations/

IIRC it was 115 per person and wine was 95 quid each.

SKINNER!

Banned
I'm looking forward to meeting shorty at the ASAP gig this MAY. It will be my first time meeting a gaffer.

Lq5XTnF.gif

Ticket bought. Been listening to his first two albums since Monday and fell head over heels for the production work. I expect this gig to be 2 hours of chilled electronic beats heaven.

Ha! Pheonix just came up on the shuffle.

You can only book two months in advance, I was juggling three different phones trying to get through for the specific date I wanted as there was no online booking at that time. There are only about 20 tables and your meal is around 3.5 hours long, so there's probably ~40 sittings per day.

http://www.thefatduck.co.uk/Reservations/

IIRC it was 115 per person and wine was 95 quid each.

I love good food but hate Heston Blumenthal and the pseudo science bullshit he spouts so have resigned myself to the fact that I'll never eat there.

Kentpaul

Lq5XTnF.gif

Ticket bought. Been listening to his first two albums since Monday and fell head over heels for the production work. I expect this gig to be 2 hours of chilled electronic beats heaven.

Ha! Pheonix just came up on the shuffle.

I heard kendrick rapping his verse on fucking problems in january, It's going to be weird hearing asap doing his part to the track in may lol. Hearing two parts of the same song live in the same year. Hows everyone handling there subway surfers addiction ?

tumblr_mhf54g5w6o1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Hoping ferg goes his 100 million roses track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZpsn2j5JH0

Shit would sound fantastic with the big ass gig speakers

f0rk

I heard kendrick rapping his verse on fucking problems, It's going to be weird hearing asap doing his part to the track lol.

Hearing two parts of the same song live in the same year.

If you go see Drake you will have heard all 3 verses in order of worst to best

Kentpaul

If you go see Drake you will have heard all 3 verses in order of worst to best

To many kids go to drake gigs, Would be fucking fucked trying to jump and down fist pumping with smallings each side of me. It nearly ruined my professor green gig.

The main reason i love fucking problems is that it sounds incredible in my car. Such a perfect singe. Fo ShO

stop being so cliquey ffs

Jon Richardson has quite the number of female admirers ;)

Yeah, I've known pretty of girls who love them some Richardson.
never anyone hot, mind

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Watched Atlantis, fucking love that movie

I say watched..but i slept through the entire thing

Feeling better, but i got cocky and sat up quickly and now i feel sick all over again
new 8 out 10 Cats today!

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/...exclusive-video-interview-with-jon-richardson

you are being a life saver today, stopping me from being bored and self loathing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSrVQES7Y-Q

British eminem. I almost like Pro green more than i like GIGGS.

I actually love pro green, I used to watch his battles online, so sick..

I preferred him with shit teeth though

CHEEZMO™;49434306 said:
Didn't get that apprenticeship position.
Unlucky mang, ive got a job interview tomorrow....

Oh yeah, Kent, what did you wear to the interview, I know mikeside says wear a suit to most things but im not sure i should for this one

Kentpaul

I cant keep my eyes of them in the upper clapton dance video.

Its like the guy went weeks without flossing. Eww

Mikeside

It'll do you no harm, Tash :p

Work is trying my patience today.
I'm building a bunch of random laptops with a corporate image for our customer & they're all failing with different issues. Have sorted all but the last one now, I'm so bore of this.

Gotta high tail it over to High Wycombe to drop them off when I'm done. Another late finish for me. Motherfucking computers.

new 8 out 10 Cats today!

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/...exclusive-video-interview-with-jon-richardson

Really? Eww, can't see why

stop being so cliquey ffs

Yeah, I've known pretty of girls who love them some Richardson.
never anyone hot, mind

See above :p

Little over £600

The Fat Duck Tasting menu is £200 and the wine pairing will probably be £100 or so. So figure £300 a head plus 12.5 tip.

That for the 2 of you? Yowch. Yeah I figured Fat Duck will be the equivalent of a cheap holiday in Spain, I've started saving now, figured we can probably afford it end of summer maybe!

Hey, I agree with you, he seems really mousey in a kinda off-putting way. Also, he's a comedian. Comedians aren't attractive.
apart from Tina Fey

There's an American comedian who talks about nerdy stuff who's pretty hot. Can't remember his name though.

I used to have a crush on Jack Dee when I was younger. And if you're including musical funny men, I totally would ruin Tim Minchin.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Hell yeah, Tim Minchin is the shit.
crushing sense of inadequacy masked by being an internet forum funny guy
361308-jeopardy-deluxe-edition-snes-screenshot-the-wrong-answer-causes.png

The correct answer was actually: apathy for wasting talent on an internet forum when you'll find more success just being a funny guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom