• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKINNER!

Banned
I do actually have to register to a dentist and doctors surgery..

just watched Big Fish for the first time

Fucking. Awesome.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the hassle of finding a dentist.

I've never been properly caught weapon in hand though

Same. Came close once. Windows 98. 56K modem. On the PC in the study room. I hear mother running around the house looking for a comb or something. She eventually gets to the stairs so I go to minimize the screen. Fuck! the PC froze and I'm desperately clicking on the close button. click, click, click click!! The hour glass cursor is still present with a pair of tits and bush on fullscreen. " Where on earth did I put it?" She walks into the room and at point I closed my eyes and accepted my fate. "This is it." Sweat gushing from the back of my neck. She finds what she was looking for, grabs the item. "I'll be back in an hour" Kiss on the head. I open my eyes and see my desktop and icons.

Thanks God for passing up on some starving/sick kid to save my ass that day.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
My mother still likes to tease if she catches me switching tabs when she walk in. Thing is I'm always flipping through tabs especially on GAF so I have nothing to hide.

Anything dodgy would have been closed long ago.
My mum doesnt know enough about computers to understand that :p
Oh yeah, I forgot about the hassle of finding a dentist.

Same. Came close once. Windows 98. 56K modem. On the PC in the study room. I hear mother running around the house looking for a comb or something. She eventually gets to the stairs so I go to minimize the screen. Fuck! the PC froze and I'm desperately clicking on the close button. click, click, click click!! The hour glass cursor is still present with a pair of tits and bush on fullscreen. " Where on earth did I put it?" She walks into the room and at point I closed my eyes and accepted my fate. "This is it." Sweat gushing from the back of my neck. She finds what she was looking for, grabs the item. "I'll be back in an hour" Kiss on the head. I open my eyes and see my desktop and icons.

Thanks God for passing up on some starving/sick kid to save my ass that day.

LOL, that was a great read..

I think the worst was when my mum walked in as my vinegar strokes kicked in...i dont think she noticed as i concealed it well and i was in bed under the covers.... with a normal film on the tv with the lights off. She probably thought I was stoned or something

I just thought that I'd finally been able to load my city from earlier in Sim City, but I ended up in spectator mode.

What the fuck?

City building features have been removed I bet.

Jesus Christ.

f0rk

What I like most about the new SimCity is that it shows how reasonable Diablo III's always online connection is.

Well Blizzard probably have more experience running that stuff than anybody. EA/Maxis clearly came into this woefully unprepared.

It was running OK when I was playing this morning but it seems the after work/school crowd broke it's back again.

That would imply that Bullfrog is alive.

Eh, EA could always bring it back if they wanted to. I figured SimCity was dead in the water after Will Wright left, and here we are. (Obviously it's a lot more popular than the Theme games ever were but you get the idea)

Hystzen

Weren't they planning a Dungeon Keeper 3 game at one point, they can pretty much bring back any bullfrog game they want if feel like it.

look at that Theme park they did

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
No I think its a well done film that Disney screwed over by giving it $100 million on promotion which they wasted so it could never get box office numbers to warrant a sequel.

I haven't seen it but a $200 million budget probably didn't help. Why did they give an IP like that such a huge budget?

Hystzen

I haven't seen it but a $200 million budget probably didn't help. Why did they give an IP like that such a huge budget?

The film budget just kept getting larger and larger for no reason but giving that much for just marketing is stupid. Disney being Disney if it not got dancing kids or something to sell to kids they have no clue.

noffles

Banned
Going to go gym later on this morning. I'm on my own this time though, so I'll take a pair of headphones so I'm not completely bored. My legs are a bit achy the moment too, so it'll be fun to see how long I last before I bail the fuck out.

Edit: Actually, fuck that. I'll go tonight when it's relatively empty.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
MORNING GAF
Jog was shitty but today is the day...job interview at half ten

train to victoria is at 11:20

This gonna be tight
Guys I just watched John Carter.

And I kinda liked it.

Am I going to hell now?
I love that film
My Dad has thrown money my way...

...and the meet is tomorrow...

...but I have work to do.
COME TO THE MEET!!!!
Srsly I dont want to be the only youngen' :p
It was pretty crazy i must say, you could see the money was well spent on fx n stoof, but the advertising was awful
Going to go gym later on this morning. I'm on my own this time though, so I'll take a pair of headphones so I'm not completely bored. My legs are a bit achy the moment too, so it'll be fun to see how long I last before I bail the fuck out.

Edit: Actually, fuck that. I'll go tonight when it's relatively empty.
But thee meeeeett uppp!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The joy of only needing to catch one bus to get there. I suppose I need to go to the bank before hand to get some cash out.

Suairyu

Banned
Just spent £300 on new PC parts, but technically only will pay £175 on account of the uncashed cheque I found.

Excellent.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Good night?

Was alright. Didn't meet the people and left after one drink to go to my usual hangout.

Proceeded to get far too drunk and threw up a bunch of times (felt good man).

Then I got home and fell asleep with my laptop on. I hope whoever turned it off didn't snoop >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom