• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHEEZMO™;49540443 said:
Was alright. Didn't meet the people and left after one drink to go to my usual hangout.

Proceeded to get far too drunk and threw up a bunch of times (felt good man).

Then I got home and fell asleep with my laptop on. I hope whoever turned it off didn't snoop >.>

As long as you didn't have your pants round your ankles when they found you its cool.

3Sixty

Somehow between the hours of 4:30am and 7am my body decided to shut down and im now sick as a dog.

Bucket by the side of the bed job.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I went to the gym on Valentines day hoping to maybe meet someone.

Turns out Thursday is OAP day.

Suairyu

Banned
i got rid of half my stuff to make this move possible

i still got too much stuff

maybe 75% of it is being left behind at parents' house

going to need to sell or chuck most of it i think i cant be having all these things weighing down my life goddamnit

i got rid of half my stuff to make this move possible

i still got too much stuff

maybe 75% of it is being left behind at parents' house

going to need to sell or chuck most of it i think i cant be having all these things weighing down my life goddamnit

I've really pared down my shite over the years. I used to be such a hoarder but now I've gotten rid of most of my books, cds and am hoping to do my dvds this year. Digital is awesome.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
At least your wanted
So I figured I'd do an update... We're at a rock club and me jtouretttes and zomgwtfbbq are upstairs chilling... Its fucking hectic to say the least, I've really enjoyed the meetup but honestly I'm barely drunk.. I do feel a little out of place as there are some gnarly looking heads about, at four pound a pint and taking it steady I have managed to spend much money without getting.. Drunk, highlight so far for me was the lazerquest but the night is young and there is still time to get shit faced.. Award for the most drunken member so far will probably go to Musha_Soturi who has resigned as designated.. Chaperone.. Phone battery is at 22% and I will update later for anyone who cares.. Musha just dropped a drink.. I need another pint, tune in soon for an update on BritGAF Z

ALSO Hystzen, we wanted you too breh.. We wanted you too xoxoxoxbsufogpsorlcjf

f0rk

On my want to read list I have 1984, Wool, Blood Meridian, Cloud Atlas and Double Eagle (a 40k book). Which should I read first

noffles

Banned
On my want to read list I have 1984, Wool, Blood Meridian, Cloud Atlas and Double Eagle (a 40k book). Which should I read first

1984 just for the significance. Blood Meridian I hear amazing things about, but I've never read it. Go for one of those.

Also, Tash, who's taking pictures and posting them about?

f0rk

1984 just for the significance. Blood Meridian I hear amazing things about, but I've never read it. Go for one of those.

Yeah that's probably best.
You save no money on books with Kindle, £7 wtf. It's like Amazon know it's awful, they put a disclaimer of how you have to pay VAT on digital books and publishers set prices.

Hystzen

Excellent! Good to hear she's letting her hair down without having to worry about everyone else for a change.

After seeing the post I would not believe that is true, that is not a sober person post so i suspect Tash is the drunkest

Just when I think Archer hit it's peak they do a episode that surpasses it

f0rk

iszRELWTNVWbk.gif

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

Also, Tash, who's taking pictures and posting them about?
there are many pictures, I have a few action shots that will be put up tomorrow, almost everyone has taken pics though
After seeing the post I would not believe that is true, that is not a sober person post so i suspect Tash is the drunkest

Honestly I'm not that drunk mang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom