• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just been catching up on the numerous Sim City threads that have popped up, the traffic and sim behaviour is something that I have noticed during my fourty hours of playing and to be honest it's beginning to piss me off and I'm not enjoying the game as much. The city size is a joke and I'm struggling to get a population of 100k sims without traffic grinding to a halt, this is with high density streets with the city in a grid layout.

EA and Maxis had better fix this quick or else it's going to snowball into a cluster fuck.

8bit

Knows the Score
I've just been catching up on the numerous Sim City threads that have popped up, the traffic and sim behaviour is something that I have noticed during my fourty hours of playing and to be honest it's beginning to piss me off and I'm not enjoying the game as much. The city size is a joke and I'm struggling to get a population of 100k sims without traffic grinding to a halt, this is with high density streets with the city in a grid layout.

EA and Maxis had better fix this quick or else it's going to snowball into a cluster fuck.

I played a while at the weekend, but couldn't understand why my distributed services never worked and assumed I had badly designed things or didn't take elevation and other concerns into account when placing water treatment or water pumps. Turns out sewage just flocks to the first plant placed and overflows from there to the next one instead of anything sensible.

I played a while at the weekend, but couldn't understand why my distributed services never worked and assumed I had badly designed things or didn't take elevation and other concerns into account when placing water treatment or water pumps. Turns out sewage just flocks to the first plant placed and overflows from there to the next one instead of anything sensible.

Exactly, it's not based on the nearest sewage plant etc and what has infuriated me is that it's so obvious.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Did you ever graduate to PC versions?

I still think SimCity 4 (once the expansion is installed) is the best CitySim out there.
Played 2000 at a friends (this was before I got the SNES version) and bought 3000 later. I still like the simplicity of the SNES one.

Also the music.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I can't stop laughing at some these results Japan loves itself, Israel loves Prostate (WTF) and romania love mom and son
It's brilliant, Russians love sash a grey and us bits want Lisa ann.. Quality

Morning Tash, well, afternoon, been in a training meeting all morning. :(

Hopefully this weekend, I should be walking around Ikea buying stuff for the house. It's a boring exercise, made more interesting when it's for your house. I might rope poppa bear in, see if he wants to "help" pay for some of it!

Hope you feel better mate, being ill sucks major balls.
Woo ikea is awesome.. Imagine paintballing in there
What games do you have on PC?
Do you have a headset?
Also, finally tell me what graphics card you have!!!
Let's play something tonight.
I have Skype on my laptop, a 560ti and far cry 3 sequence cs/dod source and dota 2

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I don't have a computer desk right now so using my PC and playing games really hurts my back. I have the monitor set up on an overturned container and the keyboard and tower on the floor. I'll take a picture for ya'll to lol at. But once I get it I will be back on Steam like crazy and probably try to add some of you from the BritGAF group. If you wanna add me on skype, quote this post for my email. For now I am going to set up my PS3 tonight and get Netflix ready for when Mad Men season 5 & Boondocks/Adventure Time is added next month.

iLNc7FGZshqOc.gif

iTgNeuChUQ953.gif

iPliPfzJSj5Vv.gif

ibfFo0I9pUgWPQ.gif

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I don't have a computer desk right now so using my PC and playing games really hurts my back. I have the monitor set up on an overturned container and the keyboard and tower on the floor. I'll take a picture for ya'll to lol at. But once I get it I will be back on Steam like crazy and probably try to add some of you from the BritGAF group. If you wanna add me on skype, quote this post for my email. For now I am going to set up my PS3 tonight and get Netflix ready for when Mad Men season 5 & Boondocks/Adventure Time is added next month.

Add me on steam mang

Ahahahaa saving those when I get home

Was looking forward to getting in some Halo 4 tonight but my food club partner wants to go out tonight. My turn to choose the venue so it's not all bad. Currently thinking either here, here or slumming it at Dirty Burger and then going to Camden Town Brewery.

I'd definitely slum it at dirty burger, but out of the other two -- the new pope is Argentinian, you could go to the Argentine place as a tribute, and talk about how he looks like the Demon Headmaster and Giles from Buffy. Disclaimer: said conversation probably won't sustain itself

I'd definitely slum it at dirty burger, but out of the other two -- the new pope is Argentinian, you could go to the Argentine place as a tribute, and talk about how he looks like the Demon Headmaster and Giles from Buffy. Disclaimer: said conversation probably won't sustain itself

Hmm, Dirty Burger is closer to my house too...

I went there for their breakfast burger before the gaf meet and it was great. The sausage patty has wholegrain mustard mixed into it. So good.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It's not worth seeing. The only reason to watch it was to laugh at how bad it was every week. Since no one talks about it anymore you may as well not bother.

The suicide gifs don't really spoil anything.

Hystzen

Anime britgaf is pyscho pass worth watching it sounded pretty much my type of thing just wondering what people's views are on it

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Gaffers up in da club having the time of there life's, Bravo troops!

ibfFo0I9pUgWPQ.gif

This dude right here is a jolly fellow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom