• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKINNER!

Banned
Wait for the chipvan hitting my street or get the girlfriend to pick me up a pizza from a local Indian joint

Aww man! Remember when you first posted pics of your pizza and munchy boxes on Britgaf and everyone didn't believe that Indian takeaways sold that? classic Britgaf.

Good to hear the tenancy application went ok Ninja.

SKINNER!

Banned
He also managed to nail Hot Britney, Cameron Diaz and Jessica Beil so more props to him

Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOrnUquxtwA

fkLF9.gif

Oh shit are we talking some JT. :O I'm in love with 20/20 experience. The album version of That Girl is amazing.

And kinda on a similar note, third date with Norfolk lass went extremely well just now. :3

Mikeside

Oh shit are we talking some JT. :O I'm in love with 20/20 experience. The album version of That Girl is amazing.

And kinda on a similar note, third date with Norfolk lass went extremely well just now. :3

After the things you promised me last night?

Nah, really though - made up for you mate. Did you TAPS her?

NinjaBoiX

I've never given Timberlake a chance, being the emo/indie hipster that I am.
YouTube link me something that'll blow my mind.
I always thought Senorita was pretty decent, kind of funky. There were a few others, but I don't remember the names. I always thought his stuff was a cut above the usual R&B pop.

Look what I just came across in my bag guys...

NeoGafboothpic0001_zps199d6b2e.jpg

Aw I'm totally missing London :(

Its good that you and Tash have souvenirs! I came back with much less than I took, materialistically speaking, but perhaps I gained something else... Like appreciation. Appreciatiom for over enthusiastic laser tag demonstrators, beating small kids at stuff, Mike's face and the strangely, ubiquitously musical nature of game geeks! The Last Resort has gained some Tom souvenirs in the form of my bvlgari specs.. I keep forgetting to call them and check if some kind soul has handed them in.

Regarding Justin Timberlake, I kind of like his first album, I might have to check this new shit out.

How did you meet Norfolk girl donkey show? I totally need to slim down and get a girlfriend again :/

Mikeside

Oh wait, that's not the one I was thinking of.

Eggybob, get in here and tell people what I'm on about.

Aw I'm totally missing London :(

Its good that you and Tash have souvenirs! I came back with much less than I took, materialistically speaking, but perhaps I gained something else... Like appreciation. Appreciatiom for over enthusiastic laser tag demonstrators, beating small kids at stuff, Mike's face and the strangely, ubiquitously musical nature of game geeks! The Last Resort has gained some Tom souvenirs in the form of my bvlgari specs.. I keep forgetting to call them and check if some kind soul has handed them in.

Regarding Justin Timberlake, I kind of like his first album, I might have to check this new shit out.

How did you meet Norfolk girl donkey show? I totally need to slim down and get a girlfriend again :/

You appreciate my face?
That's a tiny bit terrifying.

But yeah, GAF meets are good times, and that was the best of the lot, for me. Especially if I'm not counting the long, long, REALLY LONG wait in the freezing cold at Waterloo.

Give me a shout on Facebook if you're going to be in London anytime soon and I'll try to be around.

Mikeside

Dat okcupid. xD

I've really struggled to get anything going on OKC - sent out a bunch of messages and I've probably only got responses from 5 or 6 girls and none of those have really gone anywhere (other than Jess, but that fell flat later on anyway)

I guess it's just playing the numbers game.

Selfish Pizza

Neo Member
I've really struggled to get anything going on OKC - sent out a bunch of messages and I've probably only got responses from 5 or 6 girls and none of those have really gone anywhere (other than Jess, but that fell flat later on anyway)

I guess it's just playing the numbers game.

I'm currently on Plenty of Fish. I've met a fair few people through it. There seem's to be a lot more people on there compared to OKC, but also means more competition. I do prefer some of the features on OKC. The fact that it tells you that you have messaged someone before is a lifesaver. The amount of times I've messaged the same person
the same copied and pasted message
and looked like a right twat.

Hang in there though. In the past I might have messaged 20 people and not got a single reply. You just have to go back and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom