• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

Man that emma watson thread is confusing not because hollywood want to film 50 Shades but some people saying it wrong to find her attractive because its creepy.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yo losers. Sitting to the side semi drunk semi sane knowing not what yo so but nod your head cos the black suits coming. Too much noise to talk to anyone :((((

Mikeside

Back from the wedding.
Fuck yeah, knackered, stoned and sweaty.
Even though I was driving this time, such a wicked night.

I need to go out and get hammered more often, though - most of my friends are so boring and married these days, though.

That Wales score... amazing
So glad Southampton actually managed a win, too

F1? People care about F1?

Maybe Jeremy Clarkson cares about F1.

Sport? Here's all the fucks I give about sport:

tumblr_mi2exgUZ2l1rnlayxo1_250.gif

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wearing q free Guinness hat is the way to be popular in a club.shame kisses in the hat is the best I can expect.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
2 l8 4 me as I'm home after losing contact with everyone I was with. (like first time we've met near where I live. So surreal in a way) I'll remember that for next time. People can't handle the dance.

That Heineken hasn't agreed with me. Ales for life.

On the bright side random stranger wanted their photo with me. Even if it was down to the hat that's progress.

I'll break free one day.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Shame they don't like you drinking in the smoking area otherwise I may form a habit of hanging out in that area.

If I get out of the house.

I should sleep now. Good night.

Mikeside

Sounds like you had a good night BGBW.

Back from the wedding and getting stoned with the guys & preparing for bacon popcorn. Is this going to kill me? Bacon popcorn doesn't sound right.

noffles

Banned
I woke up at 3am. I'm going to take a quick nap now and when I wake up I'm chucking 1500 words onto a word document about Othello and reading about 6 pdfs.

May or may not visit the library.

No regrets, just Shakespeare.

dalin80

Banned
Compared to Rugby, which apparently all the Englishmen in this thread is happy their team lost

Well you have to consider that NeoGAF is essentially the Guardian forum and if there is anything the Guardian hates its the English, sport and good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom