• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh I need help, I may have to get a PC sooner then I realised but my budget isn't that big. It's a shade over £800, can anybody recommend a pre-built system?

I'm not looking for high end but I'm currently using a i7 2670QM with a GT 635m so I would like a decent bump in performance.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Uh I need help, I may have to get a PC sooner then I realised but my budget isn't that big. It's a shade over £800, can anybody recommend a pre-built system?

I'm not looking for high end but I'm currently using a i7 2670QM with a GT 635m so I would like a decent bump in performance.
what about the x51?
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=525048

Is it just me or is girlGAF incredibly vicious?

Edit: In-fact, no. I won't generalise.

I'm talking about a particular person because they seem to be so argumentative in a thread that really shouldn't have arguments in it.
Protip:NEVER confront the angry ones, i find alot of people go in there looking for an argument

noffles

Banned
Protip:NEVER confront the angry ones

There are two femgaffers who frequent OT that I cannot stand. Not because of their views, but because they're vicious to people in serious discussions and get away with it for some reason.

I'll avoid them though.

ALSO, HERE'S HOPING NOBODY READS THIS THREAD.

Except Evilore, but I'm hoping he's probably cool as long as I'm not naming names and confronting people.

noffles

Banned
What year are you in? I average a cup of tea per hour while essay writing.

First year. I tend to work incredibly well when under pressure, but this week I've got two deadlines next to each other, so I'm trying to avoid it if I can.

Well, it was in one of the billion threads about gender politics or whatever the fuck so you'll have to forgive me for not remembering which one it was, exactly.

Fair enough.

Suairyu

Banned
So on Friday I had an Arkham Horror session. Seven of us, and only I had played the game before. There were drinks, too.

Disastrous.

Decided I needed lighter game that could be played while inebriated. So I just bought this:

zombies2layout2.jpg

Chinner

Banned
that looks awesome, how does it work?

dont think i know anyone who would play that with me mind, so doesnt really matter either way.

First year. I tend to work incredibly well when under pressure, but this week I've got two deadlines next to each other, so I'm trying to avoid it if I can.

Ah, fair. I had a practical last week which I had to write up, this Renaissance essay to do for tomorrow, a class test on Tuesday and Japanese coursework, also due on Tuesday, to do at some point.

Man, I wanna get high.

Suairyu

Banned
that looks awesome, how does it work?

dont think i know anyone who would play that with me mind, so doesnt really matter either way.
This video tells it best.

Very rules-lite, so perfect for people who aren't gamers and/or are drunk.

edit - only thing that video doesn't properly explain are event cards. These might be weapons, which you can play to improve your combat rolls or whatever, or may create special conditions

pic175699_md.jpg

So on Friday I had an Arkham Horror session. Seven of us, and only I had played the game before. There were drinks, too.

Disastrous.

Decided I needed lighter game that could be played while inebriated. So I just bought this:

zombies2layout2.jpg

This game is awesome! Qasiel brought it round when he and his missus came round mine over Xmas. Hilarity ensued.

I'll be paying over the top what ever I get, I'm now thinking about getting another laptop as a desktop would take up too much space.

Unless you earn a nice salary, or you're constantly away on business a gaming laptop is just burning money.

Stick with desktop, the tower takes up very little room. Where would you be putting it?

Unless you earn a nice salary, or you're constantly away on business a gaming laptop is just burning money.

Stick with desktop, the tower takes up very little room. Where would you be putting it?

It'd be going on my desk but even with a laptop on the desk it's a bit cramped hence me thinking of just getting another gaming laptop.

noffles

Banned
Fellow denizens of BritGAF,

I'm going to leave this post here and then I, myself, leave you. I need to get these essays done and my work ethic has been poor over this past week. I even bought supplies.

I call them supplies, but they're really incentive to do the work.

So, yeah, bye til Wednesday.

Sincerely,

noffles

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Only £24!? That's a good bargain.

But seriously Japan should just adopt hugs as a greeting method. I'm sure that'll appease some of these lonely hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom