• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me wants to dig through noffles' past posts to try and decipher the hieroglyphics of this situation.

But I have an essay to write, and I'm already procrastinating enough.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I prefer to just know Noffy as be trolly frog uni student we all like instead of suddenly being defined by gender, especially since physical attributes don't make an actual difference in reference to that.

Though knowing Noffles I bet it's all just trolling =p

This, and the time noffles posted a picture of themself, led me to believe that noffles was male, however I am now confused.

You damn troll. :p

There is this:
165460_10150362113490534_213421_n.jpg

noffles

Banned
I'm not a troll, I'm just vague as fuck and refuse to post actual pictures.

Edit: well actually I am a bit of a troll.

Edit 2: How do you know that's actually me? I said it was taken when I was 14, it's obscured and has no defining features, and I could have just stolen it from somewhere.

As far as I can tell from some stuff I've uncovered, I can say with confidence that you're male. You talked about never having wet shaved in your life, and posted a pic of you in your uni kitchen or something. That picture may well be a misdirection, however I'm feeling pretty confident.

Thanks for the distraction. Writing about epic poetry is killing me.

noffles

Banned
tumblr_m4ftg20UeC1qf2tvp.jpg

Hey, everyone! It's a hairless rabbit!

This distraction is so insane that it might in fact stop people from questioning whatever gender they've assigned me!

Hystzen

Did nobody watch Jurassic Park

Noffles is a frog and some frogs are Sequential hermaphadites which means they can change sex when they need to

Lirlond

I don't really care what sex noffles is. He doesn't have a lot of male mates, though this may be because he's studying some sort of English degree. The English lit class my mate took had like 2 male students. English lit is the opposite of comp sci gender wise.

SKINNER!

Banned
I don't really care what sex noffles is. He doesn't have a lot of male mates, though this may be because he's studying some sort of English degree. The English lit class my mate took had like 2 male students. English lit is the opposite of comp sci gender wise.

What a cream dream!

We'll need to make sure Musha is OK if it turns out noffles is of the non-penis wielding variety

I'd be totally fine if noffles was a girl. We need more girls in this thread. I was hoping Mrs Smoky would hang around but you lot scared her off. If anyone can get more girls in here, please do!

But noffles is a dude.

8bit

Knows the Score

I studied Comp Sci, 90 guys - 4 girls. One was a double matured student, one was a weird dwarf woman, one an angry short-haired androgyne and the other a serial shagger who smelled a bit odd.

me.jpg

This is @noffles on twitter. No idea if it is the same person.

I thought (and still do) that Noffles is male, my thought process is that if someone posts on a gaming forum then they are male unless they offer me irrefutable truth.

Suairyu

Banned
I can't believe this is even a thing. Just let me be genderqueer and stop guessing my gender, you silly boys!
They're not guessing your gender; they're guessing your sex.

Be genderqueer all you want but right now that's a little irrelevant to all the current speculation.

Suairyu

Banned
Either you want to disclose it or you don't. State either way. Drumming up a sense of mystery about your sex and/or gender isn't fun or responsible. We live in a society far too naive about gender and gender expression to fuck about with it, in my opinion.

Or, make the mystery joke. But 50 posts later is kind of stretching it thin!

noffles

Banned
BritGAF isn't wider society, Suairyu. I think we're a little bit above the average intelligence in this country, at the very least. Our awareness of certain things is a lot more substantial than that of the wider populous.

But considering my ambiguous sex, why does it matter? Are we not all people? Why should what I am contribute to how you all view me? What's the point in knowing? Why do you need to know?

More importantly:

How does it benefit you?

f0rk

Because it's context. Like how would you read Kentpaul's post if you didn't know he was Scottish, or Tash's if you didn't know he was 19.
Admittedly gender isn't really important but still nothing in this thread is serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom