• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

noffles

Banned
Because it's context. Like how would you read Kentpaul's post if you didn't know he was Scottish, or Tash's if you didn't know he was 19.
Admittedly gender isn't really important but still nothing in this thread is serious

I'm an English student in London. That's all the context you should need.

Suairyu

Banned
But considering my ambiguous sex, why does it matter? Are we not all people? Why should what I am contribute to how you all view me? What's the point in knowing? Why do you need to know?

More importantly:

How does it benefit you?
It doesn't.

And we didn't.

But you cannot deny you've just spent the last half page making your sex and gender a thing by going out of your way to be obtuse. Suddenly, yes, people would like to know and would benefit from knowing, where previously they didn't.

Don't wave a mystery box in front of people then act all holier-than-thou when they want to know what's inside.

If you want BritGAF to drop it, say so and they shall. Never mention it again.

SKINNER!

Banned
CHEEZMO™;50481255 said:
Can we talk about something interesting now?

I agree. How are you finding Metal Gear Rising? Haven't got the chance to beat it last month as I was busy but I think I'm at the last boss at the moment.

noffles

Banned
It doesn't.

And we didn't.

But you cannot deny you've just spent the last half page making your sex and gender a thing by going out of your way to be obtuse. Suddenly, yes, people would like to know and would benefit from knowing, where previously they didn't.

Don't wave a mystery box in front of people then act all holier-than-thou when they want to know what's inside.

If you want BritGAF to drop it, say so and they shall. Never mention it again.

Oh, I'm not going to tell you to drop it. You guys are making it hilarious for me simply by making it a thing worth knowing. I don't know what's so interesting about whether or not someone is female on the internet. I find the fascination with it a bit odd, truth be told.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I agree. How are you finding Metal Gear Rising? Haven't got the chance to beat it last month as I was busy but I think I'm at the last boss at the moment.

Finished it about 2 hours ago :D

Really started enjoying it once I figured out how to block/parry
about a third of the way through the game lols

Cool.

Anyway, I'm done. The only person who knows my actual sex in this thread is donkey show.
Word.

I've had 5 pints of cider so far. Happy St. Patty's day BritGAF!

Going to meet up with this bartender from San Diego who's working in city centre in a bit. Lets go! :D

NinjaBoiX

Man oh man this concert is totes amazescrotum!!!!

Country music may just be the best genre EVER.
Wilco, Laura Marling, Uncle Tupelo, yep, country can be something rather special.

Seriously, I Speak Because I Can by Laura Marling is just amazing, so so good. Maybe more folk than country, but eh.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Oh, I'm not going to tell you to drop it. You guys are making it hilarious for me simply by making it a thing worth knowing. I don't know what's so interesting about whether or not someone is female on the internet. I find the fascination with it a bit odd, truth be told.

lol, how's it a mystery anyway....

It's obvious you're a man...you posted a picture of (A younger version) yourself

NinjaBoiX

you hurt my feels
tumblr_lntc6tzjyl1qbgfne.gif

Hystzen

If Noffles was a even a girl and also even looked like Hayley W then we would have to lock them in a basement to protect her from Ninja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom