• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand politics properly - why would the opposition be abstaining from the vote?

Because they have no balls.

The £130 million is there and it will still be there after the bill is passed, it's not as though more cuts will be required to raise the £130 million.

I'm beginning to think that Labour are the Tories in disguise.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
I don't understand politics properly - why would the opposition be abstaining from the vote?

Because they dare not vote for it (that would be kowtowing to the nasty Tories) and they dare not vote against (because they know that the measure is needed and would not repeal it themselves following an election).

That leaves only the two options of mass suicide and abstention.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Current wall of shame:
wallofshame.jpg

Yeah at least Tash has an excuse.

Oh and Tash, I think you've done very well with trying not to post as much, I have noticed a marked improvement :)

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Because they dare not vote for it (that would be kowtowing to the nasty Tories) and they dare not vote against (because they know that the measure is needed and would not repeal it themselves following an election).

That leaves only the two options of mass suicide and abstention.

That is so fucked up. Seriously. DS is right, they have no balls. The more I think about this the more annoyed by it I am - party politics can die in fire.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Went for a 3 mile run with a uni mate this morning. Absolutely dead now.

Class test in 1 hour ;_; ffffu, I hate the last week of term.
I know that feel bro, i was doing that every day..fucking kills, but this (suspected) chest infection has got me bed/sofa ridden
Current wall of shame:
wallofshame.jpg
tina.gif

I'd like to thank my girlfriend,my friends and all of the people tha- oh right i have none of those...

Yeah at least Tash has an excuse.

Oh and Tash, I think you've done very well with trying not to post as much, I have noticed a marked improvement :)
hehe :3 I was waiting for some acknowledgement!

fuck off. musha doesn't even post here any more unless it's 8am/pm.
This thread has been going for quite a while, both of us have managed to post more than they have in months ^_^

SKINNER!

Banned
Considering there was a point where Suairyu gave up posting, it's quite a surprise to even see him on that list let alone at 3rd place/past the 1K mark.

SKINNER!

Banned
Threads close after the 200 page mark.

Time to choose the new OT thread name! Let me start:-

BritGAF OT3 - Like Skins but with a lot more mkat.
BritGAF OT3 Thread of singletons, varied tastes in music and beads!!
BritGAF OT3 - Where urinating in a cubicle isn't just a luxury; it's the best form of protection against assault.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Oh shit are we really that close to a new thread already? That went quick! Must come up with a witty suggestion for the new title... uhhhhhhhhh... I'll come back to it.

edit: |OT3| of cliques, meets and feeling left out

Suairyu

Banned
Considering there was a point where Suairyu gave up posting, it's quite a surprise to even see him on that list let alone at 3rd place/past the 1K mark.
Well, being banned tends to make posting difficult ;)

The month after my unban was stubbornness.

But yeah it's quite bad I'm up that high. On the plus side, I don't think my count has actually gone up that much over the last month.

SKINNER!

Banned
Well, being banned tends to make posting difficult ;)

But yeah it's quite bad I'm up that high. On the plus side, I don't think my count has actually gone up that much over the last month.

you were banned? Seriously, everyone was asking where you were and I was under the impression that you had enough and left. No more Hatakari man recommendations or Paris stories. and then you came back without the avatar and things went back to normal.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
COME ON BATTLEFIELDS

40% :( Its not gonna be done till like 5 or something :(

Can't wait for page 200 to ruin your streak and have you right at the bottom thanks to your abstinence from posting. <_<
You will not overtake me.

Only if you're using the 100 post per page shite.
It's funny because you know nothing of how to use GAF
pretty much this we so cliquy we dont want new people

We're full up, no more room

Hooooly shit only 12 pages left

uhh

BritGAF |OT3|Tashbrooke's Property, keep out
BritGAF |OT3|Cliquey as F*ck
BritGAF |OT3|Britains central hub for everything lame
BritGAF |OT3|CRRAAWWLINGG INNN MY SKIIIN
BritGAF |OT3|No Londoners allowed
BritGAF |OT3|RIP in peace Green Scar

Suairyu

Banned
you were banned? Seriously, everyone was asking where you were and I was under the impression that you had enough and left. No more Hatakari man recommendations or Paris stories. and then you came back without the avatar and things went back to normal.
month long ban because "my patience is at an end". That was the ban message. Informative! That's all you tend to get when you're banned for a reason that wouldn't stand up to scrutiny, I guess.

Not that it wasn't obvious who or why it happened.

I want to go back to Paris :(

Hystzen

It's on spotify if you're looking to listen to it for now. Been listening to it all last week. My loins.

Stop living in the past man

COS I DON'T WANNA LOSE YOU NOWWWW
I'M LOOKING RIGHT AT THE OTHER HALF OF MEEEE

I like having a CD collection looks nice in bookcase and I won't listen to stream til I got it myself to get chilled when put on my headphones. I was looking for a vinyl version but doesn't seem be one which is making me a sad panda

any songs like Love Stoned/She knows because that song is best he done so far

NinjaBoiX

It's on spotify if you're looking to listen to it for now. Been listening to it all last week. My loins.
I was just in HMV and heard a decent track of the album.

How come the quite funky Shirt and Tie disappeared without a trace after like a week, and this kind of bland, cookie cutter Mirrors tune has blown up? The record buying public are commercial radio's worst enemy.

Back stuff up to a hard drive plus some sort of cloud solution. Dropbox or something.

Besides, my point was more why do you give a shit about your CD not arriving yet when you can listen to the music anyway?

noffles

Banned
It's sort of like cuckoldry. He knows someone else is using the service to listen to the music, so it's tainted and he can't be sure if the kids are his because his music isn't faithful to him.

Hystzen

Back stuff up to a hard drive plus some sort of cloud solution. Dropbox or something.

Besides, my point was more why do you give a shit about your CD not arriving yet when you can listen to the music anyway?

I like my stereo set up sounds better then my iPod plus it's great for pissing off my neighbours or confusing them with my music taste. It been on pre-order since announcement I expected Amazon at least deliver it on launch day.

I just grown up by listening to music on CD kind of enjoy it and I know CD sales are dying so enjoying while i can

I like having a CD collection looks nice in bookcase and I won't listen to stream til I got it myself to get chilled when put on my headphones. I was looking for a vinyl version but doesn't seem be one which is making me a sad panda

any songs like Love Stoned/She knows because that song is best he done so far

There are a couple songs that have the FS/LS feel, i.e. Don't Hold the Wall and especially Tunnel Vision. Strawberry Bubblegum is still my fave and That Girl is like the super chill version of Senorita.

I like my stereo set up sounds better then my iPod plus it's great for pissing off my neighbours or confusing them with my music taste. It been on pre-order since announcement I expected Amazon at least deliver it on launch day.

Isn't there some way to play your iPod through your stereo? Use an aux cable?

Can't hate your reasoning too much, confusing people with your musical taste is a great joy in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom