• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

About to check out the new hitman game, Can't wait to shoot someone in the knee and run away.

I enjoyed Absolution I get why people hate it some features are annoying but it still solid fun

also if Tomb Raider is solid thats 3 solid games from Eidos since Square took over as publisher

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I enjoyed Absolution I get why people hate it some features are annoying but it still solid fun

also if Tomb Raider is solid thats 3 solid games from Eidos since Square took over as publisher

Really didn't feel the new TR at all but fuck i'm loving this new hitman

HMA_2013_03_19_18_32_28_46.jpg

Just walking around with my guns out feeling awesome.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Blizzard have given me a gold star that's how good I am at sc2
Grats man, better than I, since I used to main Terran. Gold with Zerg right? I'm still getting used to the aggressive expansion and macro game. And you were worried cus you didn't play any humans yet!

SKINNER!

Banned
Man, that screenshot looks freakin' sweet KP.

So I've been mucking around with my bass guitar and decided to comprise a list of fun bass pieces/riffs to play. Feel free to contribute to the list, criticise my choices and/or create your own. Would be great to see lists with different instruments.

Orion by Metallica

Tell Me Baby by RHCP
(Not the best RHCP track I know but it's hella fun to play)

My Generation by The Who

Peace Sells by Megadeth

In Bloom by Nirvana

When I Come Around by Green Day

Take the Power Back by RATM

and finally, Jason Newsted's bass solo along with the My Friend of Misery intro on the Cunning Stunts DVD.

Man, that screenshot looks freakin' sweet KP.

So I've been mucking around with my bass guitar and decided to comprise a list of fun bass pieces/riffs to play. Feel free to contribute to the list, criticise my choices and/or create your own. Would be great to see lists with different instruments.

Orion by Metallica

Tell Me Baby by RHCP
(Not the best RHCP track I know but it's hella fun to play)

My Generation by The Who

Peace Sells by Megadeth

In Bloom by Nirvana

When I Come Around by Green Day

Take the Power Back by RATM

and finally, Jason Newsted's bass solo along with the My Friend of Misery intro on the Cunning Stunts DVD.

Daddy Cool was the first one I learnt. Easy peasy.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Urgh, I've gotta have a photo taken of myself at work tomorrow for some corporate bullshit "Who's Who" album.

I dislike being photographed.
I have my photo displayed on a public board in the foyer of my work. I think I came out ok even if I was caught off gaurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom