• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKINNER!

Banned
481340_170240343129578_1420061699_n.jpg

These random MS Paint pics keep appearing and this one cracked me up.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
WOW. So that's Walt, Pat Butcher and... Phillip schofield? Eating Pot Noodles and drinking Buckfast while crash bandicoot pisses on some Pokemon cards? Plus Gordon the Gopher?

A picture really IS worth a thousand words.
joke would have been funnier if it wasn't late and I'd have actually written a thousand word lead up...

Mikeside

too easy

too easy

Pfft, it's a human girl, dickbrains :p
I thought zoo was a fucking genius date idea. There'll be plenty of animals to point and laugh at, plus I can show what a sensitive type I am by not calling the hippos fat and ugly.

Actually, I just really fancy going to a zoo & this was a good excuse.

This is close to the same level as le

No way, 'aw yiss' is a thing of beauty. Though I have been over-using it. I can't be sure, but I'm fairly sure I said it in a meeting at work last week.

BritGAF |OT| Mikes Story Of Dating

also coming to BBC3 this autumn

No.
Just no.

...well maybe the BBC3 thing, would I get commission? And girls?

I am an arse hairs pluck away from having a crimson faced nuclear meltdown. Why do people move things I deliberately leave elsewhere? What can I do to make the consequences more instantly and violently lethal? I might have to start doing it to the rest of the family. Hide the skybox somewhere new and exciting. Take the dish down and pretend I didn't realise it served a purpose. Lose the pots and pans. Throw the cutlery in the skip on the next clean-out. Put the hoover in the loft. Set fire to some clothes in the garden. That sort of thing...

Basically, I've just gone to reassemble a device I've been fixing and there are screws, electronic ribbon and other components missing. It was all moved from where I left it by someone else, and we've had a clear out since I last saw it all, and I'm fearing the worst. I was working on fixing one individual component all night as well :(

Suairyu

Banned
What the fuck happened?
Some back spasm. His entire left side was like it was possessed, Evil Dead 2 style. Paramedics were with him for an hour, then a doctor showed up and gave him some diazepam, which seems to have done the trick for now (he's gone back to sleep in a euphoric bliss as a result of it)

Some back spasm. His entire left side was like it was possessed, Evil Dead 2 style. Paramedics were with him for an hour, then a doctor showed up and gave him some diazepam, which seems to have done the trick for now (he's gone back to sleep in a euphoric bliss as a result of it)

All I can say to that is ouch.

noffles

Banned
Christ, and I thought me having an impromptu roast dinner at 1am last night was going to be the craziest thing that happened to a BritGAFer last night.

Gah I am not amused.

Scan have taken payment for my order despite me cancelling it. I've emailed them requesting a refund and an explanation and I've told them that I'm expecting both by the end of today as I was going to place the order again next week for more or less the same amount of money.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Morning GAF, doctors appointment at ten to ten.. I swear to god if he just says I have a cold I'll go mental, whenever i go to the doctors i suddenly become better...and then later on i get shit again

I am an arse hairs pluck away from having a crimson faced nuclear meltdown. Why do people move things I deliberately leave elsewhere? What can I do to make the consequences more instantly and violently lethal? I might have to start doing it to the rest of the family. Hide the skybox somewhere new and exciting. Take the dish down and pretend I didn't realise it served a purpose. Lose the pots and pans. Throw the cutlery in the skip on the next clean-out. Put the hoover in the loft. Set fire to some clothes in the garden. That sort of thing...

Basically, I've just gone to reassemble a device I've been fixing and there are screws, electronic ribbon and other components missing. It was all moved from where I left it by someone else, and we've had a clear out since I last saw it all, and I'm fearing the worst. I was working on fixing one individual component all night as well :(
You were not having a good day were ya pal!
Christ, and I thought me having an impromptu roast dinner at 1am last night was going to be the craziest thing that happened to a BritGAFer last night.
That has to be the tamest thing I have ever heard, my nan's more hardcore

I was just saying last night, bitches love zoos. Mrs Sniv begs to go for every special occasion now.
But do they love it more than Wagamamas?

Mikeside

I was just saying last night, bitches love zoos. Mrs Sniv begs to go for every special occasion now.

There's somethin' about seeing animals that just gooeys up their inside parts. It's creepy and possibly bestial but I choose not to think about it. I guess lots of ladies secretly want to be furries.

OH GOD WHAT IF THIS GIRL TURNS OUT TO BE A FURRY??
I've played right into her hand, we're going to a freakin' zoo, for Christ's sake.
Imagine how awkward that would be haha.

Zoo > Wagamamas > drunk. Best date ever.

Actually, I've already improved it:

Drunk > Zoo > Wagamamas > more drunk.

SmokyDave

I think me 'n' Mrs Smoky are going to end up buying a house the exact same shape, size and layout as our current house. It's about 50ft up the road. I'm pretty convinced we're only doing it because neither of us can be arsed to clean our current place.

High rollin'.

SKINNER!

Banned
It's a page on facebook called Jim'll Paint It. Basically he'll paint anything you suggest.

ah I seeee! Checking out his page now and holy hell there's some crackers in there! The Stay Puft marshmallow man one particularly is pretty cool.

There's somethin' about seeing animals that just gooeys up their inside parts.

Be sure to stop by at the monkey section. There's nothing like poo flinging and self gratification that warms the cockles of the heart.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

I think I just figured out how to get the best anniversary lay ever.

There's somethin' about seeing animals that just gooeys up their inside parts. It's creepy and possibly bestial but I choose not to think about it. I guess lots of ladies secretly want to be furries.

OH GOD WHAT IF THIS GIRL TURNS OUT TO BE A FURRY??
I've played right into her hand, we're going to a freakin' zoo, for Christ's sake.
Imagine how awkward that would be haha.

Mrs Sniv goes quite retarded around animals, it's very cute. Last time we went to the zoo she spent more time doing impressions of animals than actually looking at them I think, and her squeak went hypersonic when we say the tiny monkeys. Zoos are the best dates.

I think she has a smidge of furry in her too, she does want a tail and ears but I don't think she likes Cheezmo's weird pectoral dog things.

I think me 'n' Mrs Smoky are going to end up buying a house the exact same shape, size and layout as our current house. It's about 50ft up the road. I'm pretty convinced we're only doing it because neither of us can be arsed to clean our current place.

High rollin'.

well at least you'll feel at home fairly immediately. Why the move? Are you moving from rented to mortgage, or do you just fancy a change?

SmokyDave

well at least you'll feel at home fairly immediately. Why the move? Are you moving from rented to mortgage, or do you just fancy a change?
Rented to mortgage and nicer property. I also want a workshop and a conservatory and we can't do that where we are now. I'm really pleased we've found this new place because I love the layout of our house and the location and this new property preserves both. Thing is, we'll probably have to look at 50 other places because that's just what you do. Between buying a house and arranging a wedding, we've* a pretty full plate at the moment.

Ah well, only a week and a half until we're on holiday.

Well, I say 'we', I mean Mrs Smoky. I'm not allowed to be in charge of anything.

Hey Incontentia Buttocks, did your friend take that spare ticket for the gig tonight?

Yep, ended up giving it away. Did you get rid of yours?

£1.77 for a steak bite in Percy Ingles, when the fuck did that happen. Had to go Greggs instead for a steak bake but when I bit into it, it was cold. I really wish they'd tell you when the pasties are cold :(

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Doctor said whatever I had is clearing up now....I do feel better tbh :D
Although if it gets worse again i have to go back and have tests
Congrats

High rollin'.

50ft up the road?! Why not pay someone to clean the house, maybe get all up in ikeas sweet deals

I think I just figured out how to get the best anniversary lay ever.
lol

Nah, still got mine. Least you got rid of yours, I was gonna ask if I could just have it seeing as it was a better seat :lol

Ah well, no matter, still looking forward to it.

I was going to suggest that if I didn't get rid. Great minds and all that. Selfish Pizza, my gf and my ex neighbour (who my gf is a bit jealous of) are going so should be fun.

I'd say "see you there!" but a) we'll probably be in different queues and b) I have no idea what you look like, haha. But yes, hope y'all enjoy it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Colleague at work is leaving today so we're having cake.

I haven't spoken to them like ever and this is a small company. :S

Just had a fucking awful test. Will be lucky to scrape 50% in it.

Still, I'm now done with uni for another term! Finally get some (Britgaf?) gaming time in.

SKINNER!

Banned
Just had a fucking awful test. Will be lucky to scrape 50% in it.

Still, I'm now done with uni for another term! Finally get some (Britgaf?) gaming time in.

Free this weekend if anyone is up for some Left4Dead2/Team Fortress on PC or Battlefield 3 on PS3.

EDIT: Scott Pilgrim 4-player co-op on XBL too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom