• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKINNER!

Banned
I really want to sent an intricately crafted tip to Kotaku about how Sumo Digital is creating the next Jak and Daxter game. I just want to see if they'd bite, because it'd be hilarious as fuck if they did.

Maybe Yorkie girl is a secret Kotaku journalist? :O What a twist!

f0rk

I really want to sent an intricately crafted tip to Kotaku about how Sumo Digital is creating the next Jak and Daxter game. I just want to see if they'd bite, because it'd be hilarious as fuck if they did.

Send it to Polygon they love NeoGAF tips

Have gone 1-3 in my first proper gold league games today, not good. Can see big holes in my opponents play (as well as my own obviously) so if I can get my crisis management down I should be able to get to plat hopefully

8bit

Knows the Score
Sorry guys but I have another random PC question, is 16GB of RAM worth it?

If your target system is upgradable to 16Gb, do that in a year and go for 8 just now. Don't max out memory right now as it will be expensive and you probably won't see any immediate benefit. You'll see more benefit from faster I/O on disk (eg, SSD) and GFX. IMO.

Fuck that. Chuck enough wobbly-water down people and they'll suddenly develop an appreciation for the Ultramagnetic MCs.

I want a wedding where people say 'Is that DMX? I swear I hear DMX coming from in there?!' as they walk up to the venue.

We are the Horsemen : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05QBocoyxuE

f0rk

Company Of Heroes + Shogun 2 >>>>>>>>>>Starcraft + warcraft

In single player maybe, none of them are as good as Starcraft for 1v1

I'd rather not get it if it doesn't make much of a difference, I'm just thinking ahead.

Only worth it if you have no budget. Even if you are 'splashing the extra cash' there is better stuff to put the money into like larger SSD or a better graphics card.

Crunch time on LBP3 confirmed?

need to make that PS4 launch this year
Oh, you bastard's wish. xD
GAF > Internet > GAF

Seriously though, please do. :D

Maybe Yorkie girl is a secret Kotaku journalist? :O What a twist!
Well shit...

NinjaBoiX

God damn Louie is just the funniest motherfucker.

"But maybe..."
I was listening to a show last night, the whole bit about that girl asking why they didn't sleep together the previous night, even though she kept pushing him off:

"No, I was really into it. I like it when a guy just holds me down and fucks me."

"Well I would've gladly done that for you, if you'd asked."

"No, it has to feel real, like I'm in danger."

"What are you, out of your fucking mind! I'm not just gonna rape some chick on the off chance that she's into that shit!"

His cinebun gag as well, when he's asking the guy at the counter:

"So you want the hot cum sauce too?"

"Yes, of course I want the hot cum."

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
The only Louie skit I've seen was a bit of his show on accident, he's eating something and a bikini girl just comes up and says 'Can I have one?' takes it and as she is walking away he's like 'no'.

In home life news, I finally got my computer desk and Internet set up and secured in my new apartment, replaced the shitty wall outlet that was covered in paint with a brand new one, slapped on a fresh rg6 cable and ran a speedtest.

Fucking well pleased given that I've only purchased the mid-tier connect for my ISP, 48 freedom bucks a month for Internet.
3 dollars for 'renting' the modem is the only shitty bit

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Well i thought i was going to be all better today, so i'm pissed off at my immune system as this is two fucking weeks I've been ill

going to London today though..so that should be fun ^_^

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Well i thought i was going to be all better today, so i'm pissed off at my immune system as this is two fucking weeks I've been ill

going to London today though..so that should be fun ^_^

Dude I take it you've been to the docs, yeah? People don't usually get colds for weeks at a time.

Wrap up warm!

Rubbish King

Where abouts in London?
Few touristy areas, westminster...buckingham and then i wanna go back to Piccadilly and my mum said the natural history museums pretty cool

Are you trying to ask me out on a date...b...b...baka
Dude I take it you've been to the docs, yeah? People don't usually get colds for weeks at a time.

Wrap up warm!
Yeah, they said my body is already dealing with it and there's no point in going on antibiotics unless it persists for another week

Mikeside

Few touristy areas, westminster...buckingham and then i wanna go back to Piccadilly and my mum said the natural history museums pretty cool

Are you trying to ask me out on a date...b...b...baka

Yeah, they said my body is already dealing with it and there's no point in going on antibiotics unless it persists for another week

The Natural History Museum is EXTREMELY cool.
Make sure you visit the Darwin centre or whatever it's called - so fuckin' awesome.
I spent a full day there with my mum and ex for my birthday last year, had a blast.

Don't eat in the cafeteria there, though - expensive and shitttttttt.

I think we should get a group together and do touristy shit in London - considering how often I go, I've still not seen a play at the Globe, been on the river, been on the eye, done many of the museums or galleries, etc.

Edit: Oh, and I really hope this goes without saying, but the dinosaurs too. Always the first thing I mooch around. I'd love to get really fucking high and see those, actually.

noffles

Banned
I think we should get a group together and do touristy shit in London - considering how often I go, I've still not seen a play at the Globe, been on the river, been on the eye, done many of the museums or galleries, etc.

They're sorting out an adaptation of The Tempest in the summer (I think). I'd honestly be up for it.

Edit: Okay, it ENDS in the summer.

Make sure you visit the Darwin centre or whatever it's called - so fuckin' awesome.
I spent a full day there with my mum and ex for my birthday last year, had a blast.

I saw MacBeth there, was brilliant. Also the V&A museum is always worth doing when you're in the area.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
That's actually why I spent my summer in London. When you live here you don't go to a lot of places so I made the effort to see places I had never been to before (also it was fun to take in the Olympic spirit spread throughout the city).

Rubbish King

Multi quote thing isn't working, double posting inbound

Edit: Oh, and I really hope this goes without saying, but the dinosaurs too. Always the first thing I mooch around. I'd love to get really fucking high and see those, actually.
lol.. I'd better go then! Also I think that would be pretty cool

After things went well, she became like weird sad clingy. It was kinda awkward. :S

Brian Crecente tramp stamp?

jim-carrey-puking-o.gif

gave donkey show my number sorry im taken

Game over. :D

You know when you discuss something with someone, then explain why one way won't work, yet then the next week they're going ahead with that strategy anyway?

And then including your name in it as if you agreed to that's how it should be done?

Grawhwhhrhrh gritting teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom