• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
kYvwrej.jpg

I'm so sorry. It's also why the Pink Ranger costume is so much more feminine than the rest.

It's because they basically spliced footage from this show for the fighting scenes

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Hmmm. Is there something wrong that I fancied the yellow Power Ranger and also the yellow Teletubby? Now don't go breaking yet another illusion there folks.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Well looks like all these past six months of hard work and studying has finally been paying off on my IT skills and have a job interview down in London next month! I can't say much due to what it is though but I am feeling very confident already with everything I've got on my belt and excited about being able to work in the heart of England and living back in Kent with my friends. That means in a few months hopefully I can return back to the regular meetups of fellow brit gaffers here!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Awesome, this could be the best date of my life.

Ah, nope - it'll just be a normal date.

Will she at least skin up?

Ehhh, she's not very good but will try lol. That's usually my job.

Man, having the worst day BritGAF. Spent all morning slaving over a spreadsheet so I'm already tired and annoyed. And now I've just found out that, due to people not telling me what they're teaching properly, we've made a dozen wrong entries for pupils. In a way I'm glad we caught it now but it's both an embarrassing and costly mistake and I'm betting I catch shit for it shortly. Not good.

Currently waiting on hold to speak to the awarding body, 10 mins and counting, accompanied by an instrumetal loop of that annoying Sting song about the barley.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Sexworker. It would suit your unique skillset :)

Oh Jedeye you're such a charmer ;) It would be amusing on the next event I go to we somehow get lost again like we did for a while. Man that was such a good laugh.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
I caught myself hitting on the food truck lady today. I need a steady gf already. xD

Donkey, just go out to a local bar or an area with bars that are popular, just by yourself having a few drinks without a care in the world and watch the women suddenly try to get your attention and you might find someone with similar interests you like and could have a potential relationship. Something similar to me happened on Friday (bar any relationship/gf business) down in Kent visiting friends and after a half bottle of JD I was completly smashed and was texting on my phone, and this women kept slapping my ass while I was sitting down to try and get my attention but I was so out of it I can't even remember what she looks like. It was an awesome night because not only I went out to the garden to chuck up over the fence (luckily nothing on me and washed my mouth out with water and some polos) and then got kicked out by the bouncer after relaxing in the mens toilet cubicle texting my friend and thought I was doing drugs, I still went out to another bar and got some primary school teacher in her young 30s chatting me up and she got me a taxi back to her place :lol:. I still feel damn guilty and gutted I can't remember a face of the first girl that tried getting my attention, it could have been a man in drag for all I know!

Donkey, just go out to a local bar or an area with bars that are popular, just by yourself having a few drinks without a care in the world and watch the women suddenly try to get your attention and you might find someone with similar interests you like and could have a potential relationship. Something similar to me happened on Friday (bar any relationship/gf business) down in Kent visiting friends and after a half bottle of JD I was completly smashed and was texting on my phone, and this women kept slapping my ass while I was sitting down to try and get my attention but I was so out of it I can't even remember what she looks like. It was an awesome night because not only I went out to the garden to chuck up over the fence (luckily nothing on me and washed my mouth out with water and some polos) and then got kicked out by the bouncer after relaxing in the mens toilet cubicle texting my friend and thought I was doing drugs, I still went out to another bar and got some primary school teacher in her young 30s chatting me up and she got me a taxi back to her place :lol:. I still feel damn guilty and gutted I can't remember a face of the first girl that tried getting my attention, it could have been a man in drag for all I know!

Last time I went to my local pub, I ended up making out with a 33 year old mom, traveling around all of Sheffield, watching that mom and some other girl make out over my lap while fried chicken was being cooked at some dude's house, and going home with two local lasses. And recently I found one of their IDs under my bed, which thankfully confirmed she was legal. She was much hotter in her ID pic though... xD

I watched this earlier. I was tempted to start a thread titled "A look at why the UK gaming industry is failing" and claim it was an in-depth documentary about it, but bait and switching is bannable.

That would've been way more entertaining. :p

SteveWD40

I watched this earlier. I was tempted to start a thread titled "A look at why the UK gaming industry is failing" and claim it was an in-depth documentary about it, but bait and switching is bannable.

Failing? they are propping it up with their annualised sequels and DLC purchases.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Last time I went to my local pub, I ended up making out with a 33 year old mom, traveling around all of Sheffield, watching that mom and some other girl make out over my lap while fried chicken was being cooked at some dude's house, and going home with two local lasses. And recently I found one of their IDs under my bed, which thankfully confirmed she was legal. xD

Haha, oh man that's awesome, you've got to love what alcohol and the bar scene can really do to people sometimes :p.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
I will say I do enjoy the drinking culture of England/Europe soooooooo much more than the states. Dat lyfe.

You're one of us now Donkey, you become that when you had your first drink with fish and chips.

Well looks like all these past six months of hard work and studying has finally been paying off on my IT skills and have a job interview down in London next month! I can't say much due to what it is though but I am feeling very confident already with everything I've got on my belt and excited about being able to work in the heart of England and living back in Kent with my friends. That means in a few months hopefully I can return back to the regular meetups of fellow brit gaffers here!

Good news! We've missed your dancing skills

Oh Jedeye you're such a charmer ;) It would be amusing on the next event I go to we somehow get lost again like we did for a while. Man that was such a good laugh.

Good job Mum found you two!

I wish our national food was sausage and mash, not fish and chips.

Or Shepherd's Pie. I love some Shepherd's Pie.

I make an awesome Shepherd's pie. Although it's usually a cottage pie.

You're one of us now Donkey, you become that when you had your first drink with fish and chips.

Yay! I figured I might already be initiated when I was drunk at the pub with my ex-wife's family on Easter Sunday last year after my niece's christening at Middlesbrough.

I make an awesome Shepherd's pie. Although it's usually a cottage pie.

Now I have expectations for it next time I come down. :p

Hystzen

At least we know what game donkey working on

Little Big Gigolo

Dark reboot of Little Big Planet coming soon for PS Vita and PS4 no cross buy

Is anybody else fed up with numb nuts sharing stupid shit on Facebook? Such as 'Share this picture to test an iPhone 6'. I want to smack some intelligence into these idiots

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Remember when kids could go out and play?

Remember when # used to mean number?

Remember when Pong?

Remember when the most fun you could have on a Sunday (because everywhere was shut and there was no TV) was fishing for sticklebacks?

No. Thought not.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Good news! We've missed your dancing skills

Good job Mum found you two!

Haha, I certainly will have to steal the show again with my moves and we will definitely need mothers intuitions if any of us get lost again :p It'll be nice I can do whatever the hell I want once my career/money shit is sorted and then I can enjoy the time of my life!

Best food of all time is Lasagne and garlic bread. You bitches have never tasted my mothers godly cooking and her epic italian dishes. Damn her and my father living in Eypt and only having it once a year :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom