• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey man that's kinda gay yo and i dont swing that way

1340122601338.gif

Ugh, wearing glasses for the first time in over fifteen years. Feel sick, everything seems distorted. Does this last long? I can't remember.
Give it less than a day. You'll be fine.

SmokyDave

Today I am mostly wound up about prescription charges and dental treatment bands. Either make 'em the same for everyone, or make 'em the same for everyone.

Huh. Glad I got that off my chest. It's that time of year, y'see.

Today I am mostly wound up about prescription charges and dental treatment bands. Either make 'em the same for everyone, or make 'em the same for everyone.

Huh. Glad I got that off my chest. It's that time of year, y'see.

My Dad gets free prescription charges forever but it was only supposed to be for a year after he complained about a chemist under filling his prescriptions in the eighties.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Jeez, really? It never took me more than a day to adjust. But then again, I have really weird eyes (nearsighted in one, farsighted in the other).

Depends on strength of prescription, how frequently you are wearing them, how heavily your eye muscles have to learn to adjust and all that sort of thing.

The muscular thing is the worst. That's the 8 weeks thing.

Mikeside

After things went well, she became like weird sad clingy. It was kinda awkward. :S

Ahh, that's not cool :(

I haven't heard from Marwell Zoo girl since we said we'd make a date. I wouldn't mind so much, but SHE's the one who said I should take her.

In other news, I've ordered my new PS3 (as my one sounds like a fuckin' jet engine) - anyone in the market for a cheap, if rather loud, phat PS3?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Housemate insists I carry an az of London.. It won't fit in my pocket so I look like a fucking tourist.. God damn it

At least I won't get lost....

Hystzen

Just saw a bioshock infinite CG ad on tv... Shit it was bad looked damn cheap and confusing wtf is going on. I remember when games showed actual gameplay not awful CG that has nothing do with game.

all right, next time I go to London for anything one of you fuckers is giving me a sofa for the night

That journey home was a bit much, even though it went exactly as it was supposed to.

Rubbish King

Ugh, London makes me so irrational if I see a well off dude I assume he's a corrupt businessman, if a group of foreign school touristy people get in my way I get really. Fucking. Irritable and lose my patience instantly and when I go near any government areas I get angry about how much of a cunt David Cameron is

Why does brain do this
Lol, can't you just use Maps on your phone if you get lost?
He doesn't trust me after I got lost

Rubbish King

Shut up green scar
what's wrong with foreign school students?
They all stand in a massive group and don't get out of the fucking way!

I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally

Srsly though, there was a massive group of french students bunched together at a god damn road crossing.. THEY HAD NO INTENTION OF CROSSING THE ROAD

daviyoung

Banned
Shut up green scar

Srsly though, there was a massive group of french students bunched together at a god damn road crossing.. THEY HAD NO INTENTION OF CROSSING THE ROAD

You're a tourist too remember, and I'm sure you were blocking the way for a guy on his way to an important meeting. And he was blocking the way for a girl who was running to get dry cleaning for her boss, and she was blocking the way for...etc

You see there's a pecking order, and if you're in the middle of the chain you have to adapt to the ever-changing circumstances very quickly. Keep eyes sharp. Always. Move. Into. Space.

Don't ever stop. You'll only hate yourself for it.

Rubbish King

You're a tourist too remember, and I'm sure you were blocking the way for a guy on his way to an important meeting. And he was blocking the way for a girl who was running to get dry cleaning for her boss, and she was blocking the way for...etc

You see there's a pecking order, and if you're in the middle of the chain you have to adapt to the ever-changing circumstances very quickly. Keep eyes sharp. Always. Move. Into. Space.

Don't ever stop. You'll only hate yourself for it.
I know, that's why I said it was irrational thinking I can't help

Also, when getting off of the tube, don't say "excuse me", you get a weird look. They've already determined you're a fucking worthless piece of shit- use that to your advantage and barge through.

Yes, even mothers and their children. What? They took their children on a metal tube under the city filled with SO MANY PEOPLE. They knew what they signed up for.

daviyoung

Banned
Easy to spot the newbs, and they're not just the ones that look disheveled, wide-eyed and panicky with an A-Z in their claws. There are those who stand on the tube platform, square on to the train door when it opens, and then try and barge on as people get off.

People only hate London because they don't understand London.

SKINNER!

Banned

You reminded me of this one time I was at CEX in Edinburgh and an argument broke out between a bunch of Spanish school kids and the guy behind the till because he refused to sell them a 15-rated WWE dvd. It was quite entertaining.

Rubbish King

You reminded me of this one time I was at CEX in Edinburgh and an argument broke out between a bunch of Spanish school kids and the guy behind the till because he refused to sell them a 15-rated WWE dvd. It was quite entertaining.
That happened in a cinema for me lol

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Ahh, that's not cool :(

I haven't heard from Marwell Zoo girl since we said we'd make a date. I wouldn't mind so much, but SHE's the one who said I should take her.

In other news, I've ordered my new PS3 (as my one sounds like a fuckin' jet engine) - anyone in the market for a cheap, if rather loud, phat PS3?

You can take Mrs Sniv if you want, she loves zoos :) she probably won't put out but she will be really cute when she sees the animals.

I would have taken it, but needing to be up for lectures kinda threw me off.

Next time I'm in London (for a meet-up, maybe????) that hopefully won't be a problem.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Next BritGAF meetup should be the K-On tour.

We can even go around in full costume.

After having that careful consideration the answer is no. The only costume you have a hope of getting me into is the yellow Power Ranger - and that's only if I get to see her take it off first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom