• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
It's that minigame in Ocarina of Time
I think people used to do that for sustenance back in the old times. I guess if they had to eat they had to eat, seems awfully inefficient to catch them one at a time though. Sounds like a long and extremely boring process. I doubt anyone would do it just for fun.

Suairyu

Banned
While I'm sure the insufferably unintelligent comments would make for some amusing reading, I don't think it's the done thing to shout "HEY [WIDER INTERNET COMMUNITY], I JUST GOT MY BALLS SNIPPED!"

Did you get to take any freebies home?
Unfortunately not. Just over-the-counter pain drugs for me :(

Though my flatmate does have some left over diazepam he'd probably let me have...

And don't hate on me, it's DS who's stealing all the easy British clunge.

gjvsaZQ.png

SKINNER!

Banned
Unfortunately not. Just over-the-counter pain drugs for me :(

Though my flatmate does have some left over diazepam he'd probably let me have...

Painkillers and diazepam! Someone's going to be in phased out mode for the next couple of days. Great to hear you're ok man! :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
No idea. (Online) Friend sent me the link telling me I should go simply because it's North Korea hosting a cocktail reception.

daviyoung

Banned
No idea. (Online) Friend sent me the link telling me I should go simply because it's North Korea hosting a cocktail reception.

"Past customers are welcome to bring along a memory stick containing some of their best photos to show the group (we will provide laptop / projection equipment)"

:/

This looks like a company email that found its way onto Facebook.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
How do I get this done, I need to know.

You need, first, to think about whether it is a good idea or not.

Hint: It isn't

You're among friends here, but that's not immediately obvious to people lurking and browsing in various threads - and they might easily take it as a wanton slur. Which is probably the opposite result of what you would want.

You need, first, to think about whether it is a good idea or not.

Hint: It isn't

You're among friends here, but that's not immediately obvious to people lurking and browsing in various threads - and they might easily take it as a wanton slur. Which is probably the opposite result of what you would want.

You have a point, oh well.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
...but yeah, you totally shouldn't use that. I'm amazed you were considering listening to me. Hasn't anyone here told you about that yet?

Oh yeah DS, that reminds me, don't listen to IamMikeside. Or Suairyu. Or ... oh fuck it, don't listen to anyone. Even me.

Except maybe Musha, (phew, saved again).

Exactly, that's the beauty of it.

...but yeah, you totally shouldn't use that. I'm amazed you were considering listening to me. Hasn't anyone here told you about that yet?

This might be a good time to work on developing a mild morphine addiction.

So I guess wearing a shirt with the words 'I'm not drunk.' wouldn't go down well at a GAF meet?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I should rename myself to "( ´∀`)" and then no one will know how to pronounce my name.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
So I guess wearing a shirt with the words 'I'm not drunk.' wouldn't go down well at a GAF meet?

It would probably work if you were actually not drunk. For a GAF meetup this seems spectacularly unlikely. Besides, if you are not drunk you will never be photographed as you will be the one behind the camera. So no point getting the T-shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom