• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
BBC should close its doors.

lol at this

178129_4883895977960_1376854231_o.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
How's this for a scandal; I bet Kent didn't even bother to pick up the free Lego when he bought the Sun.

Yeah, I look at the alternative and count our blessings for the BBC every time something like this happens.

Murdoch's gloating on Twitter this week has been fucking nauseating.

I don't blame him for gloating, he's satans spunk...of that there's no doubt. But to find out your arch-rival has been nonce enabling for decades...that's a fucking coup and a half.

They're both poison, fuck 'em

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
while you're on the toilet right? because you can save on toilet paper.

AWh mate, that'd tear your arsehole apart.

Oh shit I just realised the 1500 words I need to write is for 8pm TODAY, not Tuesday, with space Invaders being submitted at 5pm on Tuesday.
I thought it was the other way around, cocks, I have 200 poorly written words sorted. Busy day it will be today.

SmokyDave

I went to see Skyfall yesterday. Fell asleep about 20 minutes in and woke up at the end. Didn't seem to affect my enjoyment at all.

Morning Gaffers! How's everyone doing on this fine Monday morning?

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was as awesome as I thought it would be. Also had possibly the best chilli cheese dog in the world on Saturday night.

Lirlond

Mine was busy! Highlight of the weekend was the rugby yesterday though. Richie Gray is a fucking monster in real life, guys built like a house.

leadbelly

Banned
I went to see Skyfall yesterday. Fell asleep about 20 minutes in and woke up at the end. Didn't seem to affect my enjoyment at all.

lol

I've never fell asleep at the cinema. I think it might be interesting though.

It's pretty damn loud at the cinema, so I wonder if it would somehow seep into my dream. I have had that happen before. Like when your alarm goes off but you don't wake up, and it becomes part of your dream. Or when you need a shit and start dreaming about going to the toilet and having a shit. Had that happen to me before as well. Nearly shit myself. Lucky I woke up.

So... I was thinking that maybe the film would become part of my dream, and I would make up some very weird version of the James Bond movie in my head. It may turn out to be better than the real thing

Cindres

Ended up going out on Saturday after we were all adamant we were staying in, standard. Monged out yesterday, watched football and ordered what is probably the 3rd Dixy chicken in ~3 weeks.

Meeting the head of MSc CS Games Engineering today to discuss the Masters. I'm not ready to leave Uni yet.

Ended up going out on Saturday after we were all adamant we were staying in, standard. Monged out yesterday, watched football and ordered what is probably the 3rd Dixy chicken in ~3 weeks.

Meeting the head of MSc CS Games Engineering today to discuss the Masters. I'm not ready to leave Uni yet.

Dats me bruv!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Pretty good weekend down here. The wedding that I was dreading on Friday was awesome fun, I got hammered and danced in a suit and made some new friends. I thought I offended all Mrs Sniv's rollergirl buddies with a really offensive rape joke. There were like 5 seconds of silence and then they all started at it, making my bad taste joke appear tame in comparison. Now those are some girls I can drink with!

And yesterday the Parachute for Gordo recording seemed to go fairly well. Blew the sound guy's mind a little I think. We played this one song that's like 10 minutes long and when we finished he turned to us and very quietly said "that was EPIC". Nice to know it has the intended brain melting effect. Hopefully we should get rough mixes soon before our drummer takes them and does his final pass. I can't wait to hear it, I have no idea what it's going to come out like.

Also watched a great little film at the weekend called Lo. It's a no-budget comic horror romance and it was really surprising. If any of y'all have US Netflix it's up there. Not sure about the pauper UK version.

SKINNER!

Banned
I thought I offended all Mrs Sniv's rollergirl buddies with a really offensive rape joke. There were like 5 seconds of silence and then they all started at it, making my bad taste joke appear tame in comparison. Now those are some girls I can drink with!

That was lucky! I still remember that one time I used "rape" metaphorically to describe how I'd get in trouble if I didn't get something completed on time. I got the "laugh sarcasticly, turn smile upside down, stir cocktail stick slowly and turn away" response from her.

Good man. A masters degree got me into employment 1 month after I completed my dissertation so its worth doing. Plus, it was a lot more informal and relaxed than doing my honours project.

lol

I've never fell asleep at the cinema. I think it might be interesting though.

The only films I've slept through in the cinema:
Chronicles of Riddick
Pirates of the Caribbean 2 & 3

Slept through countless films at home though. I just get too comfortable and pass out.

Man, does daytime TV suck hard. Scientology must really fuck with your mind if you - somehow - end up marrying Doug Heffernan.
Edit: Scrubs on now

Cindres

Masters chat was productive, probably gonna switch my degree to MComp Games Engineering so I can keep getting Student Finance funded.
ONE MORE YEAR

Sounds pretty kickass, get your own Alienware desktop here in the building, play games, learn about games, make games.

Stubo

Masters chat was productive, probably gonna switch my degree to MComp Games Engineering so I can keep getting Student Finance funded.
ONE MORE YEAR

Sounds pretty kickass, get your own Alienware desktop here in the building, play games, learn about games, make games.
Sounds like I did the wrong degree...

I do think about going back to do a masters year, will probably be a more serious thought if I find myself on the job search again.

Kentpaul

What happened to the dude with the other duck avatar. The non Chinnor one. The pretty tight assed one? Is he banned

What happened to the dude with the other duck avatar. The non Chinnor one. The pretty tight assed one? Is he banned

Do you mean Suairyu? Yeah he's banned. Can't remember how long for though.

Speaking of banned members, anyone remember how long Meadows and Green Scar are banned for?

TCRS

Banned
woah wtf, telegraph.co.uk is not free anymore? It just told me that I have reached the max of free articles and I need to pay something. Fuck off.

Well at least I can read the blogs, they're my favourite part of telegraph anyway.

f0rk

Well at least I can read the blogs, they're my favourite part of telegraph anyway.

Really?

"Smearing an innocent man’s name is the real tragedy here" in relation to a huge child abuse scandal. Yes the smearing is the real tragedy Boris.

TCRS

Banned

yeah, always interesting stuff. The pro-Israel, anti-arab bashing sometimes is a bit over the top but otherwise there are always interesting blog posts. Tom Chivers and Ed West are my favourite bloggers. Nile Gardiner and Delingpole are annoying as hell.

SteveWD40

Do you mean Suairyu? Yeah he's banned. Can't remember how long for though.

Speaking of banned members, anyone remember how long Meadows and Green Scar are banned for?

Meadows was banned again? I thought he had just left (seemed to stop posting in here at any rate), wasn't he ill?

Kentpaul

Green Scar's ban was for a month.

Wasn't Suairyu for that blackface thread?

He's been off my xmas card list for calling me out on my anti German lounger stealing campaign. Its sad to see him banned though.

New kevin bridges tonight Woop Woop can't wait to laugh. I'v not laughed in hours.

Mikeside

He's been off my xmas card list for calling me out on my anti German lounger stealing campaign. Its sad to see him banned though.

New kevin bridges tonight Woop Woop can't wait to laugh. I'v not laughed in hours.

That might be why you've not laughed in ages. Find a better comedian :p

Britgaf sure has been quiet these past couple of days. You cats looking forward to the next London meetup?

Yeah it has, first it got real boring and now it's gone real quiet. Ah well, there'll always be a few of us milling about here.

I'm totes looking forward to the meet up, it's gonna be mega!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom