• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Applied for an appreticeship at the Council today. Some cute girls applying too :3
I didn't get to talk to them much :(

The wind in Manchester is getting serious bsns, almost took off the window frame...

Blown down part of our fence up in Oldham. In the town centre itself it's absolutely insane - hard to walk upright and not be blown a few steps in some direction.

SteveWD40

CHEEZMO™;44630209 said:
Applied for an appreticeship at the Council today. Some cute girls applying too :3
I didn't get to talk to them much :(

Blown down part of our fence up in Oldham. In the town centre itself it's absolutely insane - hard to walk upright and not be blown a few steps in some direction.

Yeah I am in town, going to the gym tonight so will see if I can fly there using my hoodie as a wingsuit.

Up here it's stereotypical Scottish weather: rain, and lots of it. Not too terrible on the wind front, we've had worse earlier in the week (by which I mean my garbage bin fell over twice on Monday, yet it's yet to fall over today).

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
I'm tempted after reading through all these happy pudding-eaters. If I'm honest, I don't eat breakfast. Love a good fry up on the weekend though.

Wife and daughter are away for the weekend, so me and the boy are having an awesome breakfast Saturday evening.

Ashes

Banned
Working nightshift means having to explain to nieces and nephews who come to their gran's house for a breakfast stop before heading to school, why I'm tucking into dinner.

At least couple of times a year.

i used to skip breakfest but i dont anymore, it's not worth it.

I pretty much started skipping breakfast when still in school. Only started eating it again a couple of years ago when a colleague basically told me off for not eating it. She also explained how it would help me lose weight if I started eating it, which it has!

Edit: oh and Cheezmo, I don't want to know what your fingers smell of thanks

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
Primark have some really nice Christmas jumpers in.

ibhuMaR9GmPHlD.jpg

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
i used to skip breakfest but i dont anymore, it's not worth it.

I can last up up to 3 hours after my eyes open before i crave food somfin offy

Food > anorexic walkers

Shedding up to INVERNESS for a few days tomorrow to get fucked. Hope the bar scene is semi decent

Mikeside

Will there be scrambled and fried eggs? That's when I know something special is taking place.

Two kinds of eggs? I've never been so lucky.
Will have to do that this weekend. Will treat myself to a liberal splash of Tobasco on 'em too. Yum.

Do you have them seperately or put the fried egg on a bed of scrambled egg?

Poached for the win, by the way.

SteveWD40

Poached and Scrambled is the food of Kings. Throw in some thick cut bacon and local sausages from the butchers with some black pudding / haggis and loads of perfectly buttered toast...

Fuck now I am starving, what times tea?

f0rk

American lecturer today gave us a feedback form and then said we could go because it's Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving! Put that on her feedback form.

Had a call to book my final job interview, have to prepare a 5 minute presentation on
"A national company is expanding internationally and plan to update their IT systems to increase efficiency. The new system should allow employees to record everything from expenses to payroll. What are the risks in this situation?"
I can think of consequences and solutions to minimize the risk but not sure about the actual risks besides shit not working and maybe fraud.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
American lecturer today gave us a feedback form and then said we could go because it's Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving! Put that on her feedback form.

Had a call to book my final job interview, have to prepare a 5 minute presentation on
"A national company is expanding internationally and plan to update their IT systems to increase efficiency. The new system should allow employees to record everything from expenses to payroll. What are the risks in this situation?"
I can think of consequences and solutions to minimize the risk but not sure about the actual risks besides shit not working and maybe fraud.

Worldwide so there's a lot more data to handle than they're used to, they're implementing a system they've not used before AND expanding.
Fraud and people putting in data wrong on purpose or otherwise could also be in there.

Chinner

Banned
i was in urban-twatsers with my gf and i saw the most magnificent jumper in there - it had a bear on it. the most amazing jumper i've ever seen. i wanted to get it for her but she didnt' want it, what a cow.

edit: it was republic.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Will there be scrambled and fried eggs? That's when I know something special is taking place.

We can do scrambled or fried but not both. Current breakfast recipe occupies all oven shelves and all hobs, no room for any more.

Why, you popping round to see us on Saturday? Plenty of room for one more!

Chinner

Banned
no thats not it. that's a pretty good jumper, but even jesus would trade in his robe to wear this:
uM3pn.jpg

well apart from the fact its a womans jumper.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
CHEEZMO™;44638399 said:
I saw a pretty sweet hat today but when I checked in the mirror I looked a right spanner.

That's probably not the hat's fault. It is you.

Everybody (more-or-less from birth) has I an "I look stupid in a hat" face that they wear along with any hat that happens to be present.

Eventually. sooner or later, you'll get the handle on hats not being stupid and will be able to wear one with confidence. Takes a bit of time.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
I almost bought a scarf today then realised i couldn't remember a single time in my adult life i've needed a scarf.

I've worn a scarf for years (except in high summer) but just realised the only actual reason for wearing it is to remember where my scarf is. No functional purpose whatsoever,

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Hey Phisheep, does your bead shop have a website? My wife has an interest in beads and wants to know. I don't know why she wants them. I think she just likes sparkly things. Awww.

SKINNER!

Banned
CHEEZMO™;44638399 said:
I saw a pretty sweet hat today but when I checked in the mirror I looked a right spanner.

I'm looking for one of those ear flaps Kyle hats to go with my new coat. Can't find the right colour :/

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Hey Phisheep, does your bead shop have a website? My wife has an interest in beads and wants to know. I don't know why she wants them. I think she just likes sparkly things. Awww.

We don't sell online yet. Just got bank funding through to do so, but it will take a while to set up since we have about five and a half thousand different things on the go at any one time (and two more deliveries to go before Christmas!).

It's a load better to pop down to the shop. Or (since we do have wifi) get someone else to pop down the shop and do the whole thing via skype or whatever the Apple equivalent is.

I totally understand your wife. I don't understand why you don't understand - it's sparkly, nice, tactile, like a sweetshop for grownups - what's not to like?

But purely for temptation's sake, check us out on facebook "scrumpybeads".

EDIT: We can do it the lo-tech way, like I've done a couple of sales by text so far (that only works for people who know the shop though) - but if there's something you are after either email or PM me, I'll tell you if we've got it and bung a photo up on facebook, you say yes and pay, and I post it. Takes a bit longer but does work.

Mikeside

We don't sell online yet. Just got bank funding through to do so, but it will take a while to set up since we have about five and a half thousand different things on the go at any one time (and two more deliveries to go before Christmas!).

It's a load better to pop down to the shop. Or (since we do have wifi) get someone else to pop down the shop and do the whole thing via skype or whatever the Apple equivalent is.

I totally understand your wife. I don't understand why you don't understand - it's sparkly, nice, tactile, like a sweetshop for grownups - what's not to like?

But purely for temptation's sake, check us out on facebook "scrumpybeads".

EDIT: We can do it the lo-tech way, like I've done a couple of sales by text so far (that only works for people who know the shop though) - but if there's something you are after either email or PM me, I'll tell you if we've got it and bung a photo up on facebook, you say yes and pay, and I post it. Takes a bit longer but does work.

Definitely pimp your website here once it's up and running - I'd love to have a browse

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well looks like those strong winds hit London with a bang. Going down Oxford Street I don't think the tourists knew what hit 'em.

no thats not it. that's a pretty good jumper, but even jesus would trade in his robe to wear this:
uM3pn.jpg

well apart from the fact its a womans jumper.

That's a pretty damn fine jumper. I'd have let you buy it for me.

That's probably not the hat's fault. It is you.

Everybody (more-or-less from birth) has I an "I look stupid in a hat" face that they wear along with any hat that happens to be present.

Eventually. sooner or later, you'll get the handle on hats not being stupid and will be able to wear one with confidence. Takes a bit of time.

I look good in any hat.

Next time I drive to my brother's I'm totally going to pop in your shop on the way just to say hi and have a little browse. I also love shiny things :D

Well looks like those strong winds hit London with a bang. Going down Oxford Street I don't think the tourists knew what hit 'em.

Yeah I had to drive to band rehearsal in them. I thought that was bad enough, till I had to drive home in strong winds and torrential rain. The scariest thing is not the weather, but other drivers who panic and drive at 30 on a motorway. Tards.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I just spent £280 getting my leaky roof fixed on monday, just in time for last night's rains. And fuck me if there isn't another leak somewhere else now. Buggery fuck. I want to find the git who made my house and give him a slap, the guy was a twat. Different light fittings in every room (multple different ones in the same room even!) weird roman cladding shit on the walls that hides leaks. Bathroom mirror too short so I have to bed down to shave. Boiler plumbed up wrong so the thermostat doesn't work.

Bastard.

Chinner

Banned
i don't think he likes the direction the site is going in, and i dont think he particularly enjoyed posting on gaf outside of britgaf.

i don't think he likes the direction the site is going in, and i dont think he particularly enjoyed posting on gaf outside of britgaf.

So? Just post in here then! You don't even need to go in any other threads! I've been feeling the same, the OT has gotten so boring, just full of 'Gaf' threads and crap. I pretty much just come in here and a couple of other threads, like the tattoos and Star Wars EU, and that's it. I just quickly browse OT a coupla times a week in case anything good happens. Which it never does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom