• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Where the fuck are all these Scots coming from?

The Mist...

6e0Ve.gif

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
New thread? New thread.

Where do you live: Taipei, Taiwan.
Where are you from: Born in Glasgow, raised in Galashiels.
University: Glasgow Caley and Anniesland College.
Sports of choice: Football and MMA. Rangers, Alistair Overeem, Junior dos Santos, Diaz Brothers.
Current political party of choice: SNP.
Favourite TV show: I don't watch TV. It's a cultural wasteland filled with inappropriate metaphors and an unrealistic portrayal of life created by the liberal media elite.

3Sixty

Was apparently Carnage down here tonight.

Just got accosted by a group of very drunk woman as i was leaving the gym. Mind you, if they wanted to rape me, i probably couldn't have fought them off considering i can't feel my arms.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I was on the first theatre social tonight.
Theatre are nuts, I met many a nice girl tonight, planting them seeds.

One real nice girl from the cast of our play I thought I was in with but then she went off with the head of the theatre society. FUCK. Ah well, plenty of other girls in this thing.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
3rd Nov I believe

Yep! There's a very slight element of uncertainty because it's my best mate's birthday around that weekend but I think he's not wanting a big thing so we might just go out for a drink or meal on the friday. When I know for certain I'll let you know, but I'm 99% in.

Juicy Bob

I always make a point of lowering the volume on my headphones while I'm on public transport. Not because I'm worried about annoying anyone, but because I don't want them to know what I'm listening to...

Qasiel

I always make a point of lowering the volume on my headphones while I'm on public transport. Not because I'm worried about annoying anyone, but because I don't want them to know what I'm listening to...
I know that feeling. I don't want people know I'm rocking out to a Gregorian Chant cover of Belinda Carlise's "Heaven Is A Place On Earth". That shit is all for me.

Yep! There's a very slight element of uncertainty because it's my best mate's birthday around that weekend but I think he's not wanting a big thing so we might just go out for a drink or meal on the friday. When I know for certain I'll let you know, but I'm 99% in.

Ok well just let me know asap so I can plan ahead

Oh yeah fuck those people. If I can hear your shitty white iPod headphones over my nice noise cancelling Senheissers then your headphones are too loud. Fucker.

I've never understood why Apple, who make some of the best technology in the world, cannot provide semi-decent headphones. Apparently the new ones that come with the iPhone 5 are different and a bit better, but still no where near the level of excellence that is Seinheisser (which I also rock)

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Ok well just let me know asap so I can plan ahead

I've never understood why Apple, who make some of the best technology in the world, cannot provide semi-decent headphones. Apparently the new ones that come with the iPhone 5 are different and a bit better, but still no where near the level of excellence that is Seinheisser (which I also rock)

Well I've told him way in advance that I'm not around that night and he's adamant that he's not doing anything on the saturday anyway so I hope he sticks to that. I want to go out with you guys!

Anyway, happy Friday folks!

What's everyone's plans for the weekend?

Tonight I'm going to a friend's album launch party. Tomorrow I'm going to a fancy dress party, followed by someone else's birthday party. Sunday I'm watching all 4 Twilight films again in preparation for the 5th one coming out soon.

Lirlond

Brother and Sister are up from Ayr. So I'll probably entertain them for the weekend. Too bad it's been bucketing down all week, gonna be stuck inside watching crap tv haha

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Going searching for a car today with a 2 grand madstack, I have my eye on a 1.2 corsa from a local garage.

I'm still overwhelmed by it all.

Ps what was your first car ?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Aww bless. I must warn you I do party hard

This is good. Luckily I have no band rehearsal on the sunday so I am good to go for an all nighter.

This weekend? I shall be seeing some friends who I thought didn't like us any more (band politics, yaaawn), so I'm looking forward to mending some bridges. And then sunday is practice day getting ready for a recording session in November. In between all these things I shall be harrassing Mike on his live stream, getting off my tits and maybe getting a bit of writing done if I find time.

Best kind of weekend.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Brother and Sister are up from Ayr. So I'll probably entertain them for the weekend. Too bad it's been bucketing down all week, gonna be stuck inside watching crap tv haha

Work on some jigsaw puzzles. That is the correct rainy day procedure.

Kentpaul

£5 burger in Wetherspoons. Mm-mm! I'm a classy lass.

The weatherspoons burger is one of the best out there. Hits the spot every fucking time. I spash out out for a slice of cheddar on it to.

I also love dipping weather spoon chips into MAYO.

Going searching for a car today with a 2 grand madstack, I have my eye on a 1.2 corsa from a local garage.

Corsas are nice, very reliable.

My first car was a G-reg Fiat Uno, had a manual choke and everything. Was a shit car, and quickly replaced with an M-reg Fiesta Si, was pretty nippy, loved that car. When it died I got an 02 plate Fiesta flight, which I still have now, along with the Thundertruck.

Mr. Sam

The chicken burgers are already cooked, but put on the grill to heat them up/give them grill marks. Wetherspoons trivia!

Some people know people who work in the Foreign Office or in movies - I know people who work in Wetherspoons.

Mikeside

Tonight I'm going to a friend's album launch party. Tomorrow I'm going to a fancy dress party, followed by someone else's birthday party. Sunday I'm watching all 4 Twilight films again in preparation for the 5th one coming out soon.

Well now that you ask, I'm doing a 24 hour game a thon for charity which I may have possibly mentioned

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.

Aha! The first weekend plans of the new thread.
Tonight we're going out for my housemate's birthday, it was Sunday but he went home for the weekend. Tomorrow will be recovery, Sunday... I guess we'll just mong out and watch football now it's back on.

£5 burger in Wetherspoons. Mm-mm! I'm a classy lass.
I could eat that gourmet burger every day, surprisingly good.

Mikeside

My first car was a Peugeot 106 called Ferrari.

I wrote her off after hitting black ice at about 90 and flying over a roundabout with a car full of friends. I was the only one with my seatbelt on - no casualties though.

This was 3 days after passing my driving test, lol.

SKINNER!

Banned
The Mist...

Bravo! Nicely executed.

I'm working tonight until 11pm. Will be heading on to Steam after that to support Mike and take part in that charity event. Just looking for an excuse to play my PC really.
Tomorrow, I'm doing my halloween costume shopping for a halloween house party next weekend and buying a crap-ton of sweets for the Candy Swap. Sunday, nothing. Video Games I guess or watch some movies.

a 1998 red Renault Megane 1.6 hatchback. Such a fun car. Had to be scrapped sadly. I still miss it today :(

Kentpaul

Bravo! Nicely executed.

I'm working tonight until 11pm. Will be heading on to Steam after that to support Mike and take part in that charity event. Just looking for an excuse to play my PC really.
Tomorrow, I'm doing my halloween costume shopping for a halloween house party next weekend and buying a crap-ton of sweets for the Candy Swap. Sunday, nothing. Video Games I guess or watch some movies.

a 1998 red Renault Megane 1.6 hatchback. Such a fun car. Had to be scrapped sadly. I still miss it today :(

a 1.6 for your first car fuck sake lol

SKINNER!

Banned
Probably the first Dundee user that stepped foot in here. Second Eastside Scotsman after Seanbob though. Man, I haven't been to Dundee in aaaaages. Last place I remember going to was this Indian restaurant not far from the tay bridge called Tazah (me and the guys called it Tazer) and then we walked around looking for a shop and accidentally came across the Realtime Worlds offices... which aren't there anymore...

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member

2000 1.8 Ford Focus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom