• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Goodnight GAF! Been a long old day with the accounts and paperwork and dusting and ironing, so I'm gonna relax in the shop tomorrow and chat to customers instead.

It's really very pleasant to be in a place where going to work is your way of relaxing!

Is 3 worth it? I haven't played Revelations but I've played all the others and enjoyed them, so I assume it's more of the same but still mildly entertaining?

Suairyu

Banned
Isn't the stuff you're doing now like the opposite of that?
Absolutely. Right now I go to work and feel either hyper-elated or sick. But that has it's own rewards, too, as I know at the end of it I'll have contributed to an end product worth something.

And it potentially leads to career paths that allow a less stress-filled existence.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
@blah Well I enjoyed it quite a bit. Takes a little getting used to cos they changed some stuff around, but once you get the hang of it it's pretty fun.

SKINNER!

Banned
Any chance it's Airdrie vs. Patrick?

That's a fairly decent rivalry.

Raith Rovers vs Cowdenbeath and it was a draw at 2-2. oh and police officers outnumbered the spectators. It was alright though. Mostly dads and their sons pointing and cussing at the away stand that had only 20 people. Managed to get a ticket to the Raith Rovers/Celtic game in February. I'm guessing/hoping that the stadium wil lbe a lot more populated.

4 Hours into Hotline Miami. Its a buzz getting the perfect run after a good hour of practice at a level.

Seriously, Hotline Miami is addictive as fuck. Every time I screwup and die I keep going back determined to beat the level. Such a brilliant game.

EDIT: Oh and I am king at UFC Undisputed 3 now. Out of the 20+ fights I had with my buddies I only lost 3 times. Well chuffed at that. Pride mode + soccer kick KO = :))))))

Suairyu

Banned
I'd put Brotherhood above 2 as it was the point everything gameplay-wise got focused perfectly. Having one, larger city was much better than multiple bit-y cities, I think. Being able to summon Brotherhood members to kill people while walking all casual was also amazing. There were a host of mechanics but not too many to confuse you. There were tons of rewarding and diverse side missions that were completely optional yet still worth your time. It built off characters from the previous game so you could hit the ground running, story wise.

Wrong thread.

Bite me.
C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate?

Suairyu

Banned
I'm feeling a lack of manliness at the moment. I feel like I should punch a gorilla in the face or something to raise my game.

Chinner

Banned
finished the walking dead game earlier tonight. pretty amazing and really strong writing.

don't think kentpaul would probably like it mind, considering his emotional range varies from anger to hunger.

CHEEZMO™;45877557 said:
And yet you dig at me for listening to Sean Paul/Sonic mashups.

100% vindicated. Sean Paul is the fucking worst. Besides, it's not just me who does that, I think you'll find

I've been listening to the newest Future of the Left album too, anyway, so don't worry, I'm not about to join POP-GAF

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I've been listening to the newest Future of the Left album too, anyway, so don't worry, I'm not about to join POP-GAF

Sure you aint. I got you clockt sis Imma bout to slay ALL your faves and they dont be NO amount of weaves you can snatch that would stop me
AqfTH.gif

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
In perhaps slightly twisted news this week: Prince William would rather watch Twilight over Skyfall.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
100% vindicated. Sean Paul is the fucking worst. Besides, it's not just me who does that, I think you'll find

yea booiiiiiiii! That last song is pure bliss, I love it so.

Had to come in to work today (but the office is blissfully quiet and the sky is beautiful out there! Shame it's East London...) and the lass in Starbucks (who looked bored out of her brains - City land is utterly dead at the weekends at the best of times, let alone this time of year) gave me decaff. I didn't realise til after I'd left. D'oh.

Well, if it does exceed bandwidth, you aren't missing much.

I have also just found out no one is actually coming in today, so I can turn the music up all nice and loud and not worry about someone shitting me to death by tapping me on the shoulder when I didn't hear them come.

Darren870

Anyone got any new years plans?

I'm pretty sick but got a nice dinner lined up at 9. After that I might call it a night or go out. See how I feel.

SKINNER!

Banned
Anyone got any new years plans?

None as of yet. Got invited to a "gathering" at someone's house but I feel like going out and celebrating and I can't exactly go out on my own. Might tag along to it as a last resort.

Currently watching Eastenders while sorting out my books/dvds/games on my new shelf. It has changed a lot since I was watching it back in high school.

EDIT: Felix Baumgartner documentary on BBC Two now.

I hate going out New Years. Just staying in and having a few friends round, cooking some good food, getting drunk and playing board games.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I was just watching some Mrs Browns boys while having dinner, thought it was alright actually!

I thought New Year's Eve was Tuesday until I was talking to my mum 10 minutes ago. FUUCK.

We're off to the Asda tomorrow to get drinks for our respective parties, I'm off to a friend's house down the road. Same party we've been at for like 3 years now but it's easy and there are no better options. Will just get myself a bottle of Jack and wait for 2013 to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom