• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokyDave

The one place I thought I could escape Pokemon chat. Goddamnit.

I think I'm dying. That or I have a cold. It's too early to tell but my voice is all croaky and I've leaked 6 pints of snot from my left nostril. Ugh. I need to go home and get in bed.

SKINNER!

Banned
Anyone tried this?

img_7612.jpg

http://jamesvsburger.com/2012/05/26/the-ad-lib-3lb-burger-challenge-ad-lib-glasgow/

SmokyDave

First big announcement of 2013, what did you expect

I didn't expect it to be a big announcement, for one!

I think I missed the Pokemon train entirely because I was surprised by the popularity back in the day and I'm even more surprised now. When it tops the UK charts for 6 months my brain will melt.

Get off my lawn.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
The one place I thought I could escape Pokemon chat. Goddamnit.

I think I'm dying. That or I have a cold. It's too early to tell but my voice is all croaky and I've leaked 6 pints of snot from my left nostril. Ugh. I need to go home and get in bed.

Nothing makes me feel the generation gap and cultural differences more than Pokemon. People that are super into it kinda freak me out, and it's odd because it's only like 4 years outside of my wheelhouse.

Nothing makes me feel the generation gap and cultural differences more than Pokemon. People that are super into it kinda freak me out, and it's odd because it's only like 4 years outside of my wheelhouse.

I'm totally with you on this. I watched a few eps of the TV show, I got one of the games and played it a little, I just never really got it. Always seemed like it was just a little to young for me.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I don't get what the deal is with baby games. We're grown ups, should be having sex and pumping various chemicals into our bodies cus that's what grown ups do.

Suairyu

Banned
Pokémon games are great little RPGs with charming stories that encourage social behaviour and strategic thinking. Also, the music is always rousing and the competitive scene can be very competitive if you're into that sort of thing (I'm not).

Mikeside

I like the Pokémon games, but I don't see the appeal in the comics, movies, toys, tv show, nightlights, bed covers, furry costumes etc.

Mr. Sam

I've been playing a lot of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed lately and loving it. I'd rather be playing that than whatever passes for "mature" games these days, save a select few.

Chinner

Banned
pokemon games are essentially nintendo's fifa/madden sports. pump the same basic game out every year or so, babbys buy them because they are in need of escapism.

then again i'm so bored of nintendo at this point anyway.

f0rk

All Nintendo franchises are equivalent to Madden be honest
They just have enough that they don't have to be annual

Chinner

Banned
e3Dsc.gif
why did mummy ground me from going outside becasue i refused to go off the internet at 10pm, i need my pokemons to feel like i can achieve something in my life and so i can pretend i have little loyal monsters that will always love me and follow my command
e3Dsc.gif

e3Dsc.gif
why did mummy ground me from going outside becasue i refused to go off the internet at 10pm, i need my pokemons to feel like i can achieve something in my life and so i can pretend i have little loyal monsters that will always love me and follow my command
e3Dsc.gif

is this a PC gamer thing

SKINNER!

Banned
Heading out for my first run after xmas holidays. If anyone finds me passed out on the pavement from exhaustion then be a dear and drag me onto the road so I don't continue suffering.

Lirlond

Heading out for my first run after xmas holidays. If anyone finds me passed out on the pavement from exhaustion then be a dear and drag me onto the road so I don't continue suffering.

It's still too cold out for me. I need to just buy a treadmill or something lol

SKINNER!

Banned
It's still too cold out for me. I need to just buy a treadmill or something lol

Two tshirts, 1 x thermal long johns, sweatpants and a hooded sweater did the job. I used to be a treadmill fan but it got so boring after a while. Really need to change my playlist the next time I get on that machine.

SKINNER!

Banned
I love ad-lib. The Scot-GAF meetup should meet there. Or here.

Some guy at work, the other day, was telling me about a sub-crawl he took part in Glasgow on New Years Eve. Buy an all-day ticket. Get off at each stop and hit the closest bars. Finish when you've made all stops and/or you pass out. Figured that would be a great idea for a meetup as it could double up as a guided tour of Glasgow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom