• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, page 50!

BLuF8.gif

Suairyu

Banned
At work. Trying to sort international permits. Proving challenging. Will bail at midnight.

How is everyone else enjoying their Wednesday evening?

Darren870

At work. Trying to sort international permits. Proving challenging. Will bail at midnight.

How is everyone else enjoying their Wednesday evening?

Been sick so working from home. Which usually means im working till 9 or 10 because I can't focus on my actual work.

Chinner

Banned
gangster squad is like one of the most stupid names for a film i've ever heard, how did they even decide it?

"okay wots dis film about
"it's about gansters....it also has groups of people in it"
"okay, gansta squad. NEXT"

why dont they come up with witty film names like look whose talking

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I take it we're all in agreement that NMTB was at its best with Simon presenting and Bill and Phil as team captains.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
CHEEZMO™;46253521 said:
Fact. Although I can never decide between Mark and Simon as Best Host. They're both amazing but in different ways, so eh.

Agreed. Also, Noel Fielding can go suck a fuck.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Have I got News for You works with guest presenters and yet NMTB absolutely fails. Pity. It used to be so good.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
The yeti and the way it moves used to freak me the fuck out. I think eveyone thought it was inevitable to get eaten. It was kind of philosophical in a way.
I have intense memories of this game. I can't recall if it was actually good or not. It was very hard to judge these things when you were a kid.
I don't remember whether it was good or not either but looking back it blows my mind that it even exists. A promotional video game for a soda mascot? WTF were 7Up thinking? Advertising in the 90s was nuts! Music is ridiculously catchy and upbeat, that's all I know.

SKINNER!

Banned
Agreed. Also, Noel Fielding can go suck a fuck.

Let's be honest. Mighty Boosh isn't that great and don't get me started on his "luxury" comedy.

EDIT: Also, I watched Brooker's 2012 wipe last night and it wasn't as rip-roaringly hilarious as 2011wipe or his old episodes. Did have some great moments. Doug Stanhope's description of the Grand National killed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom