• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but boiling some pasta is about as menial as cooking tasks get, and he still tripped over the first hurdle.

And he didn't even do it for 10 minutes. Believe me, in the balance of favours, he's well and truly in my pocket!

I don't particularly mind that, it's just, gah, what a culinary clown!

My brother can't even cook instant noodles. Nothing surprises me as to culinary clowns. Thank god I follow my mother.

...what.

I don't understand how people can't cook basic things. There are even instructions. It's not hard.

Also I don't think I'm able to do any more work today.

My brother's just lazy/lacks confidence. I'm genuinely worried for his health at University next year. He's pretty much going to starve due to apathy.

I'm still doing work, but The Simpsons Writer Roundtable with Conan and old writers is helping me through.

Dat feel when all your assignments are handed up. Dat feel, man.

I've no exams, so my year's pretty much done. I'm not even required to come in except for a Design Skills class tomorrow where I have to put an extra coat of paint on a model. Met some awesome people, learned a lot about life and stuff. Hopefully I'll get into WIT next year.

Not sure what I'm gonna do for four months now.

post-5975-Bouncing-jello-cube-8Ay3.gif

I'm jelly

moka

I handed in my last assignment today via Turnitin, 3 exams left now and my last one is on the 13th, then I'm done. I'll be free for 4-5 months.

I've been looking for internships and part-time jobs but I can't seem to find one. I'll keep looking I guess.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.

I've no exams, so my year's pretty much done. I'm not even required to come in except for a Design Skills class tomorrow where I have to put an extra coat of paint on a model. Met some awesome people, learned a lot about life and stuff. Hopefully I'll get into WIT next year.

Internship or part time job!

I handed in my last assignment today via Turnitin, 3 exams left now and my last one is on the 13th, then I'm done. I'll be free for 4-5 months.

I've been looking for internships and part-time jobs but I can't seem to find one. I'll keep looking I guess.

I've got four weeks of lectures when I get back next week and a couple of weeks of revision classes before the exam period starts at the end of May. FML.

Been reading the thread, need some clarification;

Roller Derby - Is this a thing to see people (women) fighting on roller skates - like how ice hockey is fighting on ice masquerading (lol) as a sport?

I say this because all I can think of was that film about a violent roller derby in the future (what was that called?), that was good. To the person whose bit of stuff was getting a helmet, they should get one modelled from that film, or something.

Giant Bomb - what is this? From my limited knowledge is it some videogame media thingie, and why is it so popular?

Mikeside

I just had to look up this Eurogamer thing. Pretty far in advance to be planning, no?

Well I booked my ticket in March when they released them as they sell out fairly quickly. If I couldn't get a sofa to sleep on, I'd be looking at booking a hotel. In London.

Not something I want to leave until the last minute as prices skyrocket (and they start pretty damned high anyway)

Been reading the thread, need some clarification;

Roller Derby - Is this a thing to see people (women) fighting on roller skates - like how ice hockey is fighting on ice masquerading as a sport?

I say this because all I can think of was that film about a violent roller derby in the future (what was that called?), that was good. To the person whose bit of stuff was getting a helmet, they should get one modelled from that film, or something.

Giant Bomb - what is this? From my limited knowledge is it some videogame media thingie, and why is it so popular?

Actually he was getting it for himself. Unless you're calling him my 'bit of stuff' in which case carry on.

And Giant Bomb is a gaming website that people seem to like for some strange reason. I find just about everyone involved in Giant Bomb unbearable.

daviyoung

Banned
Roller Derby - Is this a thing to see people (women) fighting on roller skates - like how ice hockey is fighting on ice masquerading as a sport?

You're thinking of this awesome film:

RollerballPoster.jpg

However, it means this dreadful film:

Whip_It_%282009_film%29_poster.jpg

Thanks chaps.

I really fancy watching roller ball now!

That 'Whip it' looks proper dodgy.

Oh Mr Mike, I misread the thread and thought someone's missus was getting a helmet and not them.

I do not post good whilst feeling sick.

Well I booked my ticket in March when they released them as they sell out fairly quickly. If I couldn't get a sofa to sleep on, I'd be looking at booking a hotel. In London.

Oh yeah, those London prices are obscene. You could always pitch a tent in Hyde Park though, if the summer lingers as long as it's been delayed starting.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So after having it on my shelf for over a year I've played through The Last Story.

In conclusion don't accept American dubs for your fantasy RPGs. Demand British!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It's Reyn time!
Thankfully this game avoids that by having unique soundbites for almost every battle.

My next game is Xenoblade as I ended up taking a break from it and never returned. So I'll be fighting a whole buncha jokers this weekend.

noffles

Banned
I rather enjoyed the 10 billion dollars for an irreversible sex change thread.

Got some advice on what kind of vibrator to buy.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
No wonder I didn't notice this thread anywhere. Why in the world was OT3 made in Off-Topic and not Community?

Closing for one month.

Edit: apparently there were some interesting notions about Community thread policy being thrown around in here. I'm going to pretend that that's the extent of what happened and not close down the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom