• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

koDklbb.png
If I can reach a 1000 by the end of the year, my life will be complete.

Musha, what was said this morning? Did you get away with it?

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
16 pm's. I clear them though as i don't like leaving a trail of breadcrumbs

If I can reach a 1000 by the end of the year, my life will be complete.

Musha, what was said this morning? Did you get away with it?

Nah I text my boss as soon as I woke up to say I'd overslept and that I was on my way.

Have to make the time up after work :(

There's someone in the streets around me with a loudspeaker and singing something in (presumably) Arabic with it. Don't even know what to make of that.

SmokyDave

My PM wang is 751 messages long.

Today has been a great day. Can't really say much more, but I'm a very happy Dave indeed.

Mind you, I'm off to get fondled by a tailor for my wedding suit, so shit might go south shortly.

Darren870

Nah I text my boss as soon as I woke up to say I'd overslept and that I was on my way.

Have to make the time up after work :(

I got in at 11:30 today and plan on leaving at 5 on the dot to get drinks. I couldn't handle a job where I had to be at my desk and 9 or some pre arranged time. I make up the time in other ways and that should be enough.

Then again I can barely handle my job as it is...

afoni

Banned
Laying back on the sofa with my laptop on my lap, wondering what to do with myself.

I just can't decide on what to do.

Today has been a great day. Can't really say much more, but I'm a very happy Dave indeed.

Mind you, I'm off to get fondled by a tailor for my wedding suit, so shit might go south shortly.

the missus is preggers isn't she

I got in at 11:30 today and plan on leaving at 5 on the dot to get drinks. I couldn't handle a job where I had to be at my desk and 9 or some pre arranged time. I make up the time in other ways and that should be enough.

Then again I can barely handle my job as it is...

I really really wish I could do some sort of flexi time.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member

Or they might get even better.

Chinner

Banned

can i be the best man if you get married on britgaf n second life?

SmokyDave

the missus is preggers isn't she
That's a little rude, she's just big boned ;)

Or they might get even better.
He's a fastidious little chap, he'd probably give a great handjob.

You received your copy of Senran Kagura.
I said 'great', not 'the best day ever'. That bad boy won't get here for another week or so sadly.

Awesome! Great to hear.
Much appreciated my man :)

can i be the best man if you get married on britgaf n second life?
Fuck yeah you can. You can be the best man at my second wedding when I dump the missus and make a play for Steve Youngblood.

Mikeside

I can't be bothered to work todayyyyyyy

and I can't even play my awesome new playlist because dickheads here are in shitty quiet moods

might pop to the shop and get some earbuds

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I can't be bothered to work todayyyyyyy

and I can't even play my awesome new playlist because dickheads here are in shitty quiet moods

might pop to the shop and get some earbuds

Do it, headphones are a must. But anyway, aren't you just playing dreampop? Perfect for quiet moods.

Oh btw, you said you were after apocalyptically heavy music, have you heard much Russian Circles?

Mikeside

Do it, headphones are a must. But anyway, aren't you just playing dreampop? Perfect for quiet moods.

Oh btw, you said you were after apocalyptically heavy music, have you heard much Russian Circles?

I love Russian Circles :)

and yeah a lot of this is dreampop but hungover apprentice is wanting silence. should I flex my managerial muscles? I've been sympathetic so far.

SmokyDave

Rescheduled the tailors appointment. Just got home and there's an envelope covered in Japanese writing on my doormat.

Today is now definitely the best day ever.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Rescheduled the tailors appointment. Just got home and there's an envelope covered in Japanese writing on my doormat.

Today is now definitely the best day ever.
Now let me just tell you want this weeks lottery numbers are…

SmokyDave

You're making it really hard for me...

... to wait for xseed's release.
Eh, it's fairly easy to find your way around in Japanese. I'd wait though, if you've got to tap your way through a shitload of text, it might as well be text you understand.

Honestly though, it looks great and from my first few missions, plays really well too.

Nintendo? Rufus Hound is dead to me.

Reknoc

Eh, it's fairly easy to find your way around in Japanese. I'd wait though, if you've got to tap your way through a shitload of text, it might as well be text you understand.

Honestly though, it looks great and from my first few missions, plays really well too.

Nintendo? Rufus Hound is dead to me.

How much was it? Language barrier isn't a problem but I don't really like paying Japan's premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom