• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I should be about for 9ish, gonna have some dinner in a while (once wifey makes it). I've ok'd it with her, I can play tonight lol

Mikeside

iKd0iqxQrdItK.gif

Shorty, get into Bjork fella, her music is fucking incredible.

Listen to Debut and Vespertine first.

Thank me later.

yeah seriously. Bjork kicks ass. Icelandic music FTW as ever

NinjaBoiX

I dunno Ninj. I keep getting that hipster, yogurt music vibe from her. She's like a white Yoko Ono.
4H8ern5.gif

Fucking hell Shorty, you've got such a way with words!

I'll let you off, you don't have to check out her stuff, just for that enormous lulz you just gave me.

I'm going to be on PSN about half 9, 10, still busy at the minute.

Mikeside

4H8ern5.gif

Fucking hell Shorty, you've got such a way with words!

I'll let you off, you don't have to check out her stuff, just for that enormous lulz you just gave me.

I'm going to be on PSN about half 9, 10, still busy at the minute.

yep I'll be on around 930 too - still cooking dinner atm

Juicy Bob

Finally moved somewhere where I have proper internet access to my PS3 at last. Just splashed out on PS+, picked up Sonic Adventure 2
(oh God I regret that decision)
and Ico/SotC HD Collection
(I do not regret that decision)

Best thing though is on-demand TV and Netflix. I have no idea how I managed to live without these until now.

Mikeside

Finally moved somewhere where I have proper internet access to my PS3 at last. Just splashed out on PS+, picked up Sonic Adventure 2
(oh God I regret that decision)
and Ico/SotC HD Collection
(I do not regret that decision)

Best thing though is on-demand TV and Netflix. I have no idea how I managed to live without these until now.

Netflix is proper awesome.
I'm trying out Lovefilm too, as they've got Happy Endings. It's not as good as Netflix, though.

SuperSah

Banned
Glorious 8bit, I love the bhangra flavour!

What's your PSN fella? (stick it on your profile dood!)

Oh, you're playing PS3 games? Oh shoot, I didn't read the previous page. I thought you meant something else, excuse me.

I'll see y'all on Steam/XBL sometime. XD

8bit

Knows the Score
Glorious 8bit, I love the bhangra flavour!

It's awesome, I think you're all going to be loving Omar later this year with his new Four Tet produced album.

I would love to get some TLOU on but I was in Austria last week, Germany and Switzerland today and will be travelling through France, England then Scotland this week so no possibility to get my Green Arrow on for at least a week.

NinjaBoiX

It's awesome, I think you're all going to be loving Omar later this year with his new Four Tet produced album.

I would love to get some TLOU on but I was in Austria last week, Germany and Switzerland today and will be travelling through France, England then Scotland this week so no possibility to get my Green Arrow on for at least a week.
Four Tet you say? Sold!

Edit: I should watch TV with Andy Musha. He watches the same kind of shit as me. Cooking shows rock.

NinjaBoiX

Train programmes, car programmes, war programmes and cooking shows. That's pretty much all he watches.
Yes.

No to the rest.

Maybe not then!

Your Skype pic is qt. (you just changed it!)

Where the fudge are you fuckers? We waitin' on y'all!

Edit: what exactly do train programmes entail?

Symphonia

Banned
Please don't call your child Raiden. Give the poor kid a chance! Anna-Lily is nice though.
What's wrong with Raiden? With the stupid names that celebs are coming up with like Apple Cunt or shit like that, I think Raiden is a pretty sound name. It has a bit of a Welsh twang to it, too, which is a bonus.

Anyway, how are we all tonight? I just got back in from a fairly awesome day at work, which ended with me walking one of the new girls home after sitting next to her all day and just talking. Now I'm crashed on the sofa, about to play some DmC and watch The Office. Good Monday is good.

NinjaBoiX

Sorry doods, got kicked from Skype, but I had to go anyway, people are going to bed.

GG though guys! I had a laugh.

scotcheggz

Jedeye, you going to supernormal at the weekend by any chance? My band is playing the festival and its up your way IIRC. Figured I'd ask on the off chance there could be a mini GAF mashup.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
New Tomb Raider is great. Loved it and looking forward to more.

Mikeside

New Tomb Raider is great. Loved it and looking forward to more.

YES!
It's amazing seeing people slowly giving it a go and realizing how great the game is.

I'd say it's my favourite Tomb Raider game ever, and I think I enjoy the gameplay even more than Uncharted 2. Which I love.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
YES!
It's amazing seeing people slowly giving it a go and realizing how great the game is.

I'd say it's my favourite Tomb Raider game ever, and I think I enjoy the gameplay even more than Uncharted 2. Which I love.

It's been a while since I played Ucharted 2 but I'd be tempted to say Tomb Raider is the better adventure game. Uncharted 2 is a great experience and I loved it but after playing TR the gameplay seems weak. I loved that although its linear, some of the levels seem large and open.

And the bow is bitchin'.

Mikeside

It's been a while since I played Ucharted 2 but I'd be tempted to say Tomb Raider is the better adventure game. Uncharted 2 is a great experience and I loved it but after playing TR the gameplay seems weak. I loved that although its linear, some of the levels seem large and open.

And the bow is bitchin'.

Yeah the bow is a lot of fun to use and you're totally right about how open it feels.
I really hope they're making more of the same. Do we know how well it sold?

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah the bow is a lot of fun to use and you're totally right about how open it feels.
I really hope they're making more of the same. Do we know how well it sold?

Well going by wikipedia;

The game had sold more than 1 million copies in less than forty-eight hours of its release

On 26 March 2013, Square Enix announced that the game has currently sold 3.4 million copies worldwide at retail, but has failed to reach predicted sales targets

Good numbers, regardless of what SE say. There'll be a sequel for sure. It would be stupid to put so much work into rebooting the franchise and character and stop now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom