• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

I know right? I mean, that dude was all running and shit, then that other dude just, all like, tripped him up and stuff.

Then the ref, I was all like, "what the fuck!"

The ref needs glasses, and is wrong about everything.

I don't know why they don't just get stuck in! Sort it out lads, am I right? Let's get a kickabout going, whatwhat!

afoni

Banned
I know right? I mean, that dude was all running and shit, then that other dude just, all like, tripped him up and stuff.

I can't tell if the joke went over your head or if you just neglected to continue the reference.

Either way, I'm very disappointed in you.

Reknoc

well okay dave i guess that is that, gotta import senran kagura because the xseed one is the 3DS game lol (will also buy that)

Symphonia

Banned
I've had the house to myself for five days so far. Da fuq has happened to my housemates? I mean, I know they're evicting me at the end of the month but I'm still curious as to where they are.

Still, the P&Q is appreciated and I do get the 52" TV to myself at night. No complaints here.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry for not being around for a while and missing London guys, settling down and having to deal with some big changes in your life and having to end some friendships was a bit of a damn bummer to do in order to get your life in gear. Some good news however is that I am starting a new job and on the next level of my career to the level of being an IT manager for this kick ass world wide company with one of their buildings in the area with them giving me training and so fourth and good money and benefits so happy as fuck there! That'll keep me busy and focused for the next few months. It's been fucking hot though down in Kent these past few weeks, Jesus Christ! I seem to be getting my sanity a bit more back though from this point on so that's a good start to now thankfully! (Yes, I've really had a bit of bad luck happening with personal life events and so fourth :( )

Jordan

I survived my first horror in fucking ages. It's actually a pretty good film, but I'm 90% sure I'm going to have a sleepless night.

Sorry for not being around for a while and missing London guys, settling down and having to deal with some big changes in your life and having to end some friendships was a bit of a damn bummer to do in order to get your life in gear. Some good news however is that I am starting a new job and on the next level of my career to the level of being an IT manager for this kick ass world wide company with one of their buildings in the area with them giving me training and so fourth and good money and benefits so happy as fuck there! That'll keep me busy and focused for the next few months. It's been fucking hot though down in Kent these past few weeks, Jesus Christ! I seem to be getting my sanity a bit more back though from this point on so that's a good start to now thankfully! (Yes, I've really had a bit of bad luck happening with personal life events and so fourth :( )

Aww we've missed you and your dancing. Hope to see you round here more

I survived my first horror in fucking ages. It's actually a pretty good film, but I'm 90% sure I'm going to have a sleepless night.

Well done. And don't forget, if you keep yourself completely covered by your duvet they can't get you, so no toes poking out the end!

Jordan

Well done. And don't forget, if you keep yourself completely covered by your duvet they can't get you, so no toes poking out the end!

FUCK THAT SHIT. I'm not even getting into bed. I'm sat on a chair with a fucking shovel ready to hit the cunt.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member

Oh I plan to, I want to go to the next ones for sure and just be let wild again after all this bad pot of luck I've had with personal stuff. Hopefully it will now stop and change the other way thanks to some recent good news happening at last :p Would be nice to see you guys again and dance for us with style!

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Good to see you posting again Zombie Fred.

Also someone gently break the news to Teh Hamburgler (Escape Goat).

EDIT: shorty done covered et

AcridMeat

Banned

Ah at least it's better than baseball here. Where you get to watch millionaires scratch themselves and spit. Oh and make sure their equipment is still on.
Hahahaha

Hell yeah it was! They sounded great too.

Small and boring as fuck. Trust me, you'll cover the whole place in an afternoon. I have no idea how it manages to call itself a city. I'm sure I posted my experience 2 OTs ago.

Well, it would have been for a job I would be applying for. lol. I'm in the US right now.

SKINNER!

Banned
Well, it would have been for a job I would be applying for. lol. I'm in the US right now.

Oh...that changes everything. Oil/Petrol related? The city is quite popular with that sector and - as a result - it isn't a rundown shithole...but unless you like minglin' with over 50 year olds quietly sippin' scotch then you'll get bored of the place pretty fast.

Chinner

Banned
CHEEZMO™;75005839 said:
Anyone else feel like they're on ignore when they post ITT?

Guess I'm not part of the clique...
9jBmg.png

i know your feels bro.

if you're not part of da clique, then yo not gonna get picked

Mikeside

i know your feels bro.

if you're not part of da clique, then yo not gonna get picked

Hi Chinner!
I notice you've posted here! \( `.∀´)/

Once again not much worth replying to though... (╯︵╰,)

Maybe next time you'll really contribute something and we'll all want to reply because you're so witty and fun!
\(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Hi Chinner!

Maybe next time you'll really contribute something and we'll all want to reply because you're so witty and fun!
\(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ

8/10

Chinner

Banned
Hi Chinner!

\(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ

sauyiu has stopped posting because of your terrible self-centered posts/10

Lirlond

Also, bought this liqeur today on a whim. Goddamn its delicious. Tastes of lychee till you drink it, then it's a right good kick. Really strong too. Best served over ice. Drinking it raw is a bit much for the throat.

Mikeside

Also, bought this liqeur today on a whim. Goddamn its delicious. Tastes of lychee till you drink it, then it's a right good kick. Really strong too. Best served over ice. Drinking it raw is a bit much for the throat.

That does not look like a healthy thing to put in your body.

Yummers, though.

Mikeside

i'm sorry mike, i didn't mean to lash out at you. i hope you don't do anything daft like sign up to okcupid; i just don't want to see you get hurt.

I'm so saddened by the dissolution of our tight bro-ship, dude.
We'll always have Radiohead.

Lirlond

It looks a bit like white rum when you pour it. It smells amazing too. If you see it in a little off license grab a bottle.

So the lads just got the Sky Sports package, the sitting room is now a wall to wall football zone. "This player is better than that player, this forward would work well with that forward, this defender would be a good match for that striker", urgh.

*time out to screensaver*

I think I'll head upstairs and watch a flick, fuck that noise!

When people start talking about football, my eardrums automatically convert whatever they're saying into white noise.

Chinner

Banned
CHEEZMO™;75088955 said:
folks be gettin troled itt

hey bro - i recognise your existence. i'm sorry that mike and his cronies think they are better than you simply because of where you live.

hope your job is going well

chinner

XOXO

Stayed up too late playing Dragon's Crown. Now awake too early just to play more using Smoky's favorite character in the entire world.

DC_-_Sorceress_Sprite.gif

Game's so good. Dat Vita life.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I don't have y'alls PSNs. Gimme!

Jordan

So, I survived the night... I was awake at various intervals during the night so I am fairly fucking exhausted today. I slept with a light on as well.

My fear of horror movies is purely because when I was a small child (for those who have met me and say you're still a small child, fuck you) - I used to watch my dad play video games, and I'm 90% sure it was Resident Evil 2 that he was playing and the dogs jumping through the window managed to scare the living shit out of me and from that moment onwards I haven't really ever been able to watch a horror film without having to change my panties and having a decent nights sleep.

NinjaBoiX

Morning guys and gals,

Chinner, Mike and Tash's crack last night was awesome, much lulz had reading that this morning!

Imma buy some weed today, I want to get high tonight.

Have a nice day doods.

Edit: Donkey, my PSN is the same as my handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom