• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKINNER!

Banned
Could you elaborate without being spoilery shorty? I haven't seen much of it. What's the angle: Traditional horror, camp, jump scare? Only thing I've seen is posters which give me a hotline miami vibe.

If you're really into those old 80s violent slasher/horror low-budget B movies that uses real blood/effects and has a distinctive edgy soundtrack then you'll love this. Acting was campy but I thought it added a bit of (unintentional perhaps?) humour to the film. If you go in expecting some super sophisticated storyline then you'll be disappointed. btw, this isn't set in the 80s. Just wanted to clarify that.

Only 6 days left in Thailand, I am climbing the walls.

Being woken up at 8am on a Sunday morning by alcoholics playing loud music gets old fast.

Darren870

Sooooo cold here. I'm freezing my tits off and got in about an hours worth of sleep till security came around and told everyone it was time to wake up.

Only 6 more hrs till my flight...ugh!

Quick, someone tell me everything you know about Hunter x Hunter. This hot girl on Facebook just linked to an episode.

boo! Its not been out long man. You can still catch it next week. Soundtrack is awesome!

Yeah but I'm busy now. Moving and shit. Maybe I could catch a showing in a couple of weeks.

Symphonia

Banned
My cinema has stopped showing Kick Ass 2. It only came out two weeks ago. The fucks up with that? I was gonna go see it later...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Could be worse. Could be like Wolf Children that only got three showings in the whole of the UK.

Lirlond

Quick, someone tell me everything you know about Hunter x Hunter. This hot girl on Facebook just linked to an episode.

Yeah but I'm busy now. Moving and shit. Maybe I could catch a showing in a couple of weeks.

Kid called Gon has to find his dad. Its not your typical fighting shonen. Has a cool power system called nen; its fairly intricate so a wiki entry would be useful on that. The current arc is about giant super adaptable ants who are so unbelievably powerful that a head to head is out of the question. Gons bff killua has severe emotional issues due to being raised an assassin. Is torn between wanting to help gon at any cost and doing everything safely to keep alive.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Preparing to go urban exploring, Is there a better way to spend a overcast Sunday ?

afoni

Banned
Take my advice, Coldman. Dodge a girl who likes anime. They're crazy and not worth going near.

Just trying to look out for you, man.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Take my advice, Coldman. Dodge a girl who likes anime. They're crazy and not worth going near.

Just trying to look out for you, man.

This is true, Every girl i know who likes anime had some serious shit going on. The guys i know who like anime are more normal but basement dwellers none the less.

Why can't yall just watch southpark and crack a smile!

Chinner

Banned
green scar date her then you can start collecting figures and doing gunpla. anime would be the foundation of your relationship.

afoni

Banned
tell her she should watch infinite stratos if she likes mecha

then wait for her to call you a pervert for making her watch a sexually explicit harem disguised as a mecha

afoni

Banned
Most anime is awful, like Infinite Stratos. I'm legitimately mad that I watched it.

I could have watched Gatchaman or something.

xist

Most anime is awful, like Infinite Stratos. I'm legitimately mad that I watched it.

That's like saying most games on a DS are awful. Sure there's the equivalent of shovelware anime (or in this case pandering to a demographic) but there's some awesome stuff out there too. And picking an anime that's not very good and saying it's awful doesn't prove the rule.

I'm not ashamed to admit that i enjoy anime...

afoni

Banned
That's like saying most games on a DS are awful. Sure there's the equivalent of shovelware anime (or in this case pandering to a demographic) but there's some awesome stuff out there too. And picking an anime that's not very good and saying it's awful doesn't prove the rule.

I'm not ashamed to admit that i enjoy anime...

You took me way too seriously there. What I'm trying to say, basically, is that Infinite Stratos is awful in a painful way and I want to burn myself for watching it.

xist

You took me way too seriously there. What I'm trying to say, basically, is that Infinite Stratos is awful in a painful way and I want to burn myself for watching it.

I may cause waves here, but i wanted to gouge out my face after i watched ef a tale of memories, Now and Then Here and There and Dance in the Vampire Bund. Every medium has it's fair share of awful.

All three were recommended as good. All three weren't...

SteveWD40

Northern Qtr of Manchester today:

4PEbCrp.jpg

In the past couple of days the temperature has really plummeted around here. First time I've felt cold in my toes in months. Time to find socks.

winteriscoming.jpg

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Just back home after a four hour bicycle excursion. Rode ten miles through dirt and gravel paths to end up in the next town over, got some lunch with the wife then rode all the way back. Fuck yeah. zzzzzzzzz

SKINNER!

Banned
Let's bring it back to that vintage Slim, bitch!
The art of MCing mixed with da Vinci and MC Ren
And I don't mean Stimpy's friend, bitch
Been public enemy since you thought PE was gym, bitch

Yup, track's growing on me now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom