• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santiako

Thanks for the answers guys. I'll look into Glasgow and Manchester as well, even London. I'll have around £3k saved up when I move, so that should be enough to last me until I find a job.

Rich!

My first system was a Gameboy at my fifth birthday. I got a SNES that year for Christmas.

Anyway, on another topic, I decided to watch Looper a while ago. I just had to turn it off.

Bruce Willis looks the spitting image of my dad in it. Like, identical. I got to the scene where he goes back in time when I decided it was just too fucking weird and uncanny. Fuck.

xist

Pong machine here coupled with a ZX Spectrum 48k. Twisty controller rubber keyed bliss....

ClAsO0L.jpg
+
abK165p.jpg

TCRS

Banned
I've been playing with car configurators and been watching car reviews all day long now. I love day dreaming.

Currently working on my Porsche 911 Carrera 4S convertible.

SKINNER!

Banned
I didn't hang around in apple stores and coffee shops growing up ;)

Not a coffee man? I am genuinely shocked. Great place to chill and talk with friends.

Childhood spent playing Dos games on an IBM PC and NES games on a Russian bootleg famicom in a US SNES shell casing. First legit console I got was the N64.

Chinner

Banned
Master race? A HA HA HA!
ittTvDDDPeFwL.gif

If your first system wasn't in the form of a keyboard you may as well ask EviLore to delete your account cos you're not a Tru G4m3r™!
nice try trying to disguise yourself, but we all know you're a nintendokid at heart.

SmokyDave

Commodore VIC-20 for me. Had very few games and spent most of my time on the 'Race / Hoppit / Type A Tune / Blitz' tape. Blitz was the shit.

Juicy Bob

Master System with Sonic the Hedgehog built in. I used to get so frustrated with it that at times I'd ask my Dad to do it for me thinking that, as an adult, he'd have far better skills than me.

He didn't.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Not a coffee man? I am genuinely shocked. Great place to chill and talk with friends.

Childhood spent playing Dos games on an IBM PC and NES games on a Russian bootleg famicom in a US SNES shell casing. First legit console I got was the N64.

Just going swimming, building dens, hide and seek, chap door run, running through gardens, bulldog, the cinema.

Got myself a LED monitor and fuck guys every colour is different, its like seeing shit clear for the first time. So smooth, Bigger jump than the jump to HD in my eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDC5kRcCv6M

Just watched Eastern Promises on Iplayer, fantastic film.

Viggo needs to do more movies, he's a great actor, especially with how much he gets involved in each role.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Just watched Eastern Promises on Iplayer, fantastic film.

Viggo needs to do more movies, he's a great actor, especially with how much he gets involved in each role.
Definitely. Could use a list of his best films to go through. Hildago and Eastern Promises are the only two I can name off the top of my head.

Jordan

Hey faridmon, I replied to your email. I hope that is of some help. As mentioned in the email feel free to message me if you need any more assistance.

Today, I am fucking knackered - I would not be surprised if I was in bed by ten - not that I even know what the time is (my speaker is in the way of the screen and I can't be fucking bothered to move)

As I was out last night, I didn't really get around to doing the top 50 here is my poor effort of a top 50 (it has 97 tracks apparently) - http://open.spotify.com/user/jordash/playlist/5oVgsdraA9cgdXgW4ezBRv - Feel free to question or abuse me for some of the choices. I may be making changes as I go through the night.

Symphonia

Banned
My shopping finally arrived about an hour later than the scheduled delivery time but, my God, does it feel better to actually have food in the house. I've been living off jam sandwiches for lunch for the past week so to have my cupboards, fridge and freezer stocked again sure feels good. Currently cooking myself a pasta bake (made from scratch, of course) with cheesecake for pudding. Yeah, I'm alone and yeah, that sounds absolutely pathetic but I don't care - I've had a damn good week at work, hitting 172% to target, and I've had a number of successful days with a few girls so, yeah, fuck da haterz.

Jordan

Does anybody have the HTC One?

My dad wants one, and I just want to make sure it's a phone that will last him two years.

SteveWD40

My shopping finally arrived about an hour later than the scheduled delivery time but, my God, does it feel better to actually have food in the house. I've been living off jam sandwiches for lunch for the past week so to have my cupboards, fridge and freezer stocked again sure feels good. Currently cooking myself a pasta bake (made from scratch, of course) with cheesecake for pudding. Yeah, I'm alone and yeah, that sounds absolutely pathetic but I don't care - I've had a damn good week at work, hitting 172% to target, and I've had a number of successful days with a few girls so, yeah, fuck da haterz.

Who could hate on that?

Symphonia

Banned
Who could hate on that?
The fact that I'm alone with what could be seen as a meal that is ideally suited for two. I don't know, I see it like that. But, yeah, I'm busy after a long week at work so I'm kicking back with my cheesecake and watching Revolution on Netflix. It's a good night.

NinjaBoiX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PyoxMSEHYI

Man this band is so sweet, love this jam
Good man Kent, I love this band. Seeing them in November!

I've had an awesome chill day so far. I got a good few hours in on TLoU (incredible fucking game), then sat down with Pats to watch Django with my curry. Got exactly an hour in, then his brother Russ comes in and starts yapping incessantly. I guess we'll watch the rest tomorrow! Ah well, back to TLoU I guess...

tumblr_mpseei8tFg1r1thdeo1_250.gif

Darren870

I'm in Oslo right now about to pass out in the Airport. I was to cheap to fly direct to London and thought it would be a good idea to do a 12 hr layover in the olso airport instead.

I am regretting it right now....

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Thanks for the Vigo recommendations all. Of course I knew LOTR, that's a given. Will need to catch A History Of Violence & The Road.
You're Next was phenomenal!
Could you elaborate without being spoilery shorty? I haven't seen much of it. What's the angle: Traditional horror, camp, jump scare? Only thing I've seen is posters which give me a hotline miami vibe.

Speaking of hot tunes:

Delphic - Baiya

Delphic - This is Momentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom