• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokyDave

So conversing by text is problematic, due to your shitty phone. By PM on here would be ok except Mods can read them, and however fun that might be for them I'm not sure I'd want them to know the kind of things we talk about. And you're not on facebook so we can't use messenger on there.

:/ indeed

Text sent again anyway

You cats are amateurs.

Set up a hotmail account. Share the username and password. Write your messages to each other and save 'em in drafts rather than actually sending 'em.

Job done.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
That one is the background on my phone now.
So hot, you guys.

...actually my PC background is genuinely still Tashbrooke's bath photo. I think I need to change it for my sanity.

Keep it or sly gets it

finished Sly 4: Thieves in time and it was fucking amazing

also Mike I need to send you this back so pm or fb your address ( or come and get it and i'll pay in sex)

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
BB, Good smoke, Wentworth prison, Tonight's going to be a blast. Wouln't mind a little job guys so i could bounce back over to Amsterdam, Been craving it ever since mike's post.

NinjaBoiX

So the girls in the office finally got through the backlog and updated my flexitime, I have 15 hrs 26 mins in.

Two whole days off. I had no idea!

carlton-dance-o.gif

Fuck it, I'm taking next Friday off now. I'm going to be off from Thursday 19th September until Tuesday 2nd October.

A
W
W

Y
I
S
S
!

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Got some stinky northern lights, Keeping it OG, couch lock incoming! Hope I'm awake long enough to watch breaking bad.

That Major Nelson thread is horrible. I don't see it ending well.

His complaining about Xbone is so dumb. He should be happy anyone gives enough of a fuck about his product to a) give it a daft pet name, b) keep up that pet name and c) give it another daft pet name.

It's all very well thinking Xbone is an insulting name (spoiler: it ain't), but the bigger problem you might wanna think about is the fact that I rarely have an opportunity to call it anything. Because I'm rarely talking about it.

Oh, and of course, he should probably just deal with the fact that somehow, no-one at MS saw this coming.

NinjaBoiX

BB....

HOLY SHIT!

I was literally jumping about in my seat at the end, just, what the fuck!

The scene in
the car wash with Saul
was hilarious too.

Jordan

Started this morning at 7, didn't get home till half 5. The control team were taking the piss allocating a chauffeur for me so I ended up being stuck at T3 for an hour doing nothing after my finishing time.

Got in and watched BB, was a little disappointed with the ending.

Why not end the episode after one or two shots instead of a ridiculous loony toons battle at the end with James Bond shooting where everybody's aim is fucking terrible... and they're supposed to be trained killers and cops? Also, what the fuck was with the unlimited ammo?

Looking forward to see what they do with Jesse as he was getting ready to get out the car.

Fairly big spoiler so don't quote or read unless you've seen the episode.

Someone recommend me something to watch on Netflix? I'm not locked to one specific region, so go nuts.

Shows:
Doctor Who
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Archer
The Thick of It
Black Books
The IT Crowd
Star Trek: The Next Generation (I think this is available in the US at least)

Films:
Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey
50/50
The Raid
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
The Cabin In The Woods
Tucker and Dale Vs. Evil
V/H/S
Unbreakable
The Shawshank Redemption (probably one of the greatest movies ever IMO)

8bit

Knows the Score
The concept, the concept of love.

His complaining about Xbone is so dumb. He should be happy anyone gives enough of a fuck about his product to a) give it a daft pet name, b) keep up that pet name and c) give it another daft pet name.

It's all very well thinking Xbone is an insulting name (spoiler: it ain't), but the bigger problem you might wanna think about is the fact that I rarely have an opportunity to call it anything. Because I'm rarely talking about it.

Oh, and of course, he should probably just deal with the fact that somehow, no-one at MS saw this coming.

I think I find it more frustrating that the thread seems full of adulation for him.
Love_you_student.jpg

Hystzen

Has he appeared in the thread? how many pages into the welcome BS before he posts

I think I find it more frustrating that the thread seems full of adulation for him.

Heh, if I was gonna let ass-kissing tick me off, I'd have left this place ages ago. FWIW, I like that major industry people are lining up to join this place, and anything's better than undeserved hostility, yeah?

Has he appeared in the thread? how many pages into the welcome BS before he posts

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/search.php?searchid=6056125

NinjaBoiX

I think I'm just going to buy out of my current contract, I can sell my Note to recoup my losses anyway.

I think I'm going with 3, that all you can eat data! And I fancy the Xperia Z. I know the Z1 is out soon, but it seems an incremental upgrade. The camera sounds great, but it's already pretty decent on the Z.

Also, the lack of a removable battery and no microSD puts it back in contention with the iPhone! I just don't want yet another Samsung. They're fine and everything, I just fancy a change. HTC One maybe? I'm so stuck!

Hmm...it seems you pay the price in functionality/compatibility for a sexier phone.
Yeah he posted a few times.
I spent the whole episode guessing right, now I am convinced I know the ending...
Yeah, there were a few points were I was like "Steve called that!" You a smart cookie boyo.

Chinner

Banned
Z1>>>>Z. better camera, screen, specs and a good sized battery. also more wateproof.

wait: does the z1 have no micro sd? my zl has micro zl

ive also missed 3 eps of BB now, hate having no proper internet :(

Symphonia

Banned
Goddamit, I'm trying to claim my free Powerade sports bottle on their website but something keeps going wrong on their end and I'm put back to the beginning. It wouldn't be so bad but the codes are printed on the reverse of the label and are so bloody hard to read. All I want is my bottle, damn it.

Next time on Breaking Bad: Walt steps on a Lego brick and guns down an entire 7-11. Aaron Paul does something else. Guest star Dustin Hoffman gets really high and steps on a Doberman's foot.

afoni

Banned
my dad's bird is getting rid of a good quality rug and is offering it for 15 quid

snatched for the house gonna be a great house

Vizzeh

Banned
Thinking of order GTA V somewhere, rather than have to call into GAME or whatever on tuesday to get it, wheres the best chance of ordering to get the game ontime OR earlier in the UK? (read that some guys have the games 2 days before launch etc)

The cold open is Walt holding the gun with dead bodies everywhere around him. We find out it was because he stepped on a Lego brick 3 episodes later.

And 3 episodes after that we discover that Aaron Paul was the one who left the brick there!!!

I'm gonna watch it one day, I promise

Hystzen

So I'm only person who gives no fucks about Breaking Bad ?

Watched about 3 episodes of first season just shrugged never gone back to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom