• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan

Morning peeps,

Two weeks until my little UK-based holiday starts. I am excite. I get to see some of my favourite people, see one of my favourite bands and go to the Eurogamer Expo which I've always planned on doing. It's gonna be so awesome! Plus, Landan is the bomb innit.

I think I'm going to grab SR4 today too, why the fuck not eh?

MP3 was fine, but RDR on PS3 was a poor port. Every aspect was compromised; resolution, performance, textures, aliasing, but the most egregious was the awful draw distance and paring back of the shrubs and trees. The loading times didn't help either.

It is perfectly playable but it's transformed into one of the prettiest games this gen on 360.

You won't be disappointed.

Edit: I'm seriously gutted I didn't win tickets to see Kings of Leon at the iTunes festival for tomorrow night, my dad really wants to see them and I thought that would be a perfect surprise. Fuck you iTunes :'(

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I think I'm going to grab SR4 today too, why the fuck not eh?

Three reasons

1) Money
2) Time
3) It's SR

:p

I have been playing Metal Gear Rising this week and it's fuckin amazeballs. I never realised how much I like a good fighting game and this one is so metal. Hit hit parry slowmo slice GRAB DAT SPINE. \m/

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Last night before coming to bed I devised the most amazing method of classifying the attractiveness women based on an x/y graph. It's fairly detailed, thinking about making a thread for it later when I get time to make some diagrams and such.

SmokyDave

That GTA OT shows up as 42 'show photo' boxes and 1 'show gif' box. Nice.

Last night before coming to bed I devised the most amazing method of classifying the attractiveness women based on an x/y graph. It's fairly detailed, thinking about making a thread for it later when I get time to make some diagrams and such.
You were stoned then, I take it?

Hasney

I have been playing Metal Gear Rising this week and it's fuckin amazeballs. I never realised how much I like a good fighting game and this one is so metal. Hit hit parry slowmo slice GRAB DAT SPINE. \m/

That and the boss battles with the dynamic music are just amazing. Some guitar just hitting, then you weaken the boss down enough and... RULES OF NATURRREEEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0

Double dipping once the PC version finally appears.

NinjaBoiX

Oh my, the sexiest Japanese chick just walked by; cute beanie, geeky black specs, Breeders tee :)O) and short plaid skirt combo, knee-high socks and fitted leather jacket. Oh, and a rather colourful thigh tattoo, I couldn't tell what it was and didn't want to stare any more than I already was!

But yeah, she was most fly. :D
Three reasons

1) Money
2) Time
3) It's SR

:p

I have been playing Metal Gear Rising this week and it's fuckin amazeballs.
I never realised how much I like a good fighting game and this one is so metal. Hit hit parry slowmo slice GRAB DAT SPINE. m/
I couldn't get into it. It just seemed too mashie for me, I'd rather be playing Bayo or one of the DmC games. Plus, when you need to skip the abhorrent cut scenes it kind of spoils the flow a bit!

Also, Jedeye "DP" Sniv strikes again. Anyway, triple post is the new hotness:

Jed "TeePee" Sniv said:
PL2WSfJ.jpg

Also, the new Arctic Monkeys album is out today. And I've got my eye on a new pair of trainers.

Wallet am cry today I think!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
That and the boss battles with the dynamic music are just amazing. Some guitar just hitting, then you weaken the boss down enough and... RULES OF NATURRREEEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0

Double dipping once the PC version finally appears.

Yes, I was even enjoying the dumb music too :p That's the mark of an excellent Japanese game to me - can it make me forget about or even like the shitty music??

edit to avoid dp: lmao when did you screenshot that tripple?? Sometimes I think of a lot to say as I'm reading back through a thread. Mostly I expect people to post inbetween my bits.

Also keeps my post count up.

Reknoc

Okay GTAV preordered, hope I don't find this as painfully awful as GTAIV. See you all in a month when GTA Online is out.

I couldn't get into it. It just seemed too mashie for me, I'd rather be playing Bayo or one of the DmC games. Plus, when you need to skip the abhorrent cut scenes it kind of spoils the flow a bit! !

There's only one DmC game, and it's way more brainless than REVENGANCE.

Jordan

Oh my, the sexiest Japanese chick just walked by; cute beanie, geeky black specs, Breeders tee :)O) and short plaid skirt combo, knee-high socks and fitted leather jacket. Oh, and a rather colourful thigh tattoo, I couldn't tell what it was and didn't want to stare any more than I already was!

Also, the new Arctic Monkeys album is out today. And I've got my eye on a new pair of trainers.

Wallet am cry today I think!

I was at T3 yesterday and a flight landed from Tokyo, my goodness I was in my element of pretty ladies. I love the cute Japanese type (don't judge me)

Also, the AM album was released yesterday :p

SKINNER!

Banned

rAwOJ4y.gif

This time next week I'm gonna be in cloud fuckin' nine.

NinjaBoiX

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Grade A Zettai Ryouiki?

Evi was telling me about this when he was here, I'd not heard of it. Sounds pretty cool, I'd deffo be interested in giving it a go.

It's bizarre watching other people use it as obviously their head movements control the movement on screen.

I'm now paranoid that the work colleague posts on GAF.

It's bizarre watching other people use it as obviously their head movements control the movement on screen.

I'm now paranoid that the work colleague posts on GAF.

I remember VR the first time round, they had it set up in Trocadero, I was too young but I watched my sister give it a go. It was all very Tron.

Just ask him, "Hey, do you Gaf?"

Shorty, eat nothing but takoyaki in Osaka, and maybe some okonomiyaki in Denden town.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=80984785&postcount=1

The only thing worth going to gaming for.

That OT!

Goodness. West Coast Classics radio will be my most listened to station in that game. Gonna get homesick playing this. ;__;

Also, sold my Celica last night. Took one more spirited run with the girl around the Peaks before it was time to send her off to her new owner. I'mma miss her. >.<

afoni

Banned
Disappointed at GTAV's map. I'll be spending most of my time mountain biking on the mountains, but damn it's small.

SKINNER!

Banned
Grade A Zettai Ryouiki?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRtx33R4XhU

bring back Pocky

Got my eyes set on the seaweed Pringles and green tea Kitkats.

Shorty, eat nothing but takoyaki in Osaka, and maybe some okonomiyaki in Denden town.

Goodness. West Coast Classics radio will be my most listened to station in that game. Gonna get homesick playing this. ;__;

Also, sold my Celica last night. Took one more spirited run with the girl around the Peaks before it was time to send her off to her new owner. I'mma miss her. >.<

Takoyaki (&#12383;&#12371;&#28988;&#12365; or &#34552;&#28988;?) is a ball-shaped Japanese snack made of a wheat flour-based batter and cooked in a special takoyaki pan. It is typically filled with minced or diced octopus (tako), tempura scraps (tenkasu), pickled ginger, and green onion.

awww yes, So trying that and okonomiyaki! I've still to write up my itinerary for Osaka actually.

I saw Warren G and Nate Dogg's Regulate on that GTA5 soundtrack list and that put a smile on my face.

:( good bye Celica! At least she's in a new home instead of some scrapyard. Car and girl memories always hits the feels.

Oculus Rift related, was reading this just now and I'm thinking that this is going to be one powerful and versatile device once it's out.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/09/09/why-oculus-rift-needs-an-auto-pause-feature-for-horror-games/

8bit

Knows the Score
FlyLo FM, Soulwax FM & Worldwide FM mostly, I think. Bit disappointed there isn't something more ambient like The Journey or Self Actualization though. Loved driving around with A Rainbow In Curved Air playing.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
FlyLo FM, Soulwax FM & Worldwide FM mostly, I think. Bit disappointed there isn't something more ambient like The Journey or Self Actualization though. Loved driving around with A Rainbow In Curved Air playing.

The Journey was spot on. Philip Glass/Steve Reich with all those skyscrapers? Marrvellous.

Also? Morning!

Reknoc

The Journey was my favourite station on 4. Sucked they removed it for the physical expansions though.

Hystzen

When you figure out the rules of nature about what you can and can't parry it insane. The Metal Gear Ray fight you can parry everything but the laser. Start the fight by standing still and parrying the tail then go crazy on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom