• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the explosion of the vita cause the ps3 to explode :mad:

dunno though, muramasa has some good sounding dlc so i dont want to be in the same situation with dragons crown, oh well this month is p.full anyway. i'll import it in sept if it's not out here by then

cat-crying.gif

I believe people have been saying October for EU.

Game is so fucking good. :D

Reknoc

I believe people have been saying October for EU.

Game is so fucking good. :D

yea that's too far away, and everything nisa releases seems to be end of the month. will see if vg+'s amazon store has the LE still in by the time i get around to getting it

edit: they dont even have it now (was it an actual ce or typical atlus day one edition?) whatever fuck it i've just ordered it off amazon hopefully i'll get it by the end of the week

When's you Birthday: 27th November
Where do you live: Staines
Where are you from: Staines
Occupation/University: Oral-B Master Complaint Interceptor
Favourite Actor/Actress: Denzel
Favourite Band/Artist: At the moment it's Electric Six
Favourite TV Show: Pointless
Favourite Crisps: Nik Naks (Scampi and Lemon Flavour)
Favourite Biscuit: Hob Nobs
Favourite Pokémon: Slowpoke
Ant or Dec: Dec I suppose
Stalactites or Stalagmites: Stalactites
Beano or Dandy: I prefer Private

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Grinding up my LSA morning glory seeds, I look forward to a room warping mild psychedelic trip later on (Luckily my girlfriend is going out to dinner so she won't notice my diluted pupils)

I'm also looking forward to the patterns when i close my eyes.

I did these as a yooth and I found thema bit crappy tbh. Ate loads and it just made me feel a bit woozy, like I'd underdosed on mushrooms, not quite enough to break on through to the other side.

Still, expecting a trip report later!

Can't be bothered with work today. Urgh.

I know that feel bro. Answering emails, losing the will to carry on... yawwwwwwn...

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Joining the gym today..just waiting for my pay to come through so I have cash to...well sign up with... also day 1 of quitting smoking (attempt number 892754987), dont worry guys, ill be sure to update you all on my progress, especially you chinner, who will be receiving daily PMs :)

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I did these as a yooth and I found thema bit crappy tbh. Ate loads and it just made me feel a bit woozy, like I'd underdosed on mushrooms, not quite enough to break on through to the other side.

Still, expecting a trip report later!

I know that feel bro. Answering emails, losing the will to carry on... yawwwwwwn...

Last time i had them i just chewed them, Felt sick for about an hour then felt a clear serotonin slow burning release and the walls were like slopping down and warping like crazy. But my thoughts were the same and everything was warping like shit. This time I'm chewing half to get the acid out and iv cut up and crushed the rest in a glass of water.

I will keep you updated when it all kicks in.

Happy Birthday TetraxShards!

Oh, and just by looking at the OP... Happy Birthday TetraxShards!

Happy birthday Tetrax! What's the big number, buddy?

Thanks guys. I'm 26 so I'm officially late 20s, the horror, the horror.

Got a few things planned. Having a small cake at the parents just for my nephews and nieces today, then heading into the city with a few friends for drinks tomorrow (there's four birthdays this week in my circle of friends).

This is proof the system works, let's try to keep it up!

Kentpaul

Got a few things planned. Having a small cake at the parents just for my nephews and nieces today, then heading into the city with a few friends for drinks tomorrow (there's four birthdays this week in my circle of friends).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv4x0TC-1Qg

A music track. A gift from me to you.

NinjaBoiX

sqBmE.gif

Have a good one mate.

Whoops, I forgot to say, Happy Birthday TetraxShards!

26? Psshh. Still young. Wait till you hit 29 and realise you only have 1 year of being in your twenties left. 30 was a breeze after that.

I just out stupided someone in spectacular fashion.

Someone came bumbling bumbling into our office looking for someone who, it was revealed, doesn't work here anymore.

"Oh I think I'm losing my marbles..." she said.

Then I said "Well, it is monday heh heh,"

everyone heard that.

SKINNER!

Banned
I just out stupided someone in spectacular fashion.

Someone came bumbling bumbling into our office looking for someone who, it was revealed, doesn't work here anymore.

"Oh I think I'm losing my marbles..." she said.

Then I said "Well, it is monday heh heh,"

everyone heard that.

I'm surprised you didn't get your ass kicked for saying something like that man.

When's you Birthday: 7th November
Where do you live: Bristol
Where are you from: Wigan
Occupation/University: Journo
Favourite Actor/Actress: La Streep
Favourite Band/Artist: Seth Lakeman
Favourite TV Show: Have I Got News for You
Favourite Crisps: Not really big on crisps, but salt and vinegar Pringles are pretty moreish
Favourite Biscuit: Rich Tea, dunked in Earl Grey
Favourite Pokémon: That floating rock one with the arms.
Ant or Dec: There's a difference?
Stalactites or Stalagmites: Stalactites. Hang in there!
Beano or Dandy: Always keep a Dandy handy.

afoni

Banned
On the topic of birthdays... (Happy birthday, Tetra!)

My Dad just burst into the room and gave me the wonderful offer of spending my birthday with him and his girlfriend so that he can use some vouchers for pizza that he found. Basically, I was just offered the chance to be a third wheel during a meal that would most likely just end with me being quiet and my Dad's girlfriend talking non-stop for an hour about inconsequential bullshit that has no real meaning to anyone while my Dad nods.

I don't even like the woman, so I'm not sure why the hell he'd think I would ever go for this.

Reknoc

My Dad just burst into the room and gave me the wonderful offer of spending my birthday with him and his girlfriend so that he can use some vouchers for pizza that he found. Basically, I was just offered the chance to be a third wheel during a meal that would most likely just end with me being quiet and my Dad's girlfriend talking non-stop for an hour about inconsequential bullshit that has no real meaning to anyone while my Dad nods.

I don't even like the woman, so I'm not sure why the hell he'd think I would ever go for this.

where are the vouchers for

Kentpaul

Meh, Just have a few pints during it lad, Should even out the time.

When's you Birthday: 7th November
Where do you live: Bristol
Where are you from: Wigan
Occupation/University: Journo
Favourite Actor/Actress: La Streep
Favourite Band/Artist: Seth Lakeman
Favourite TV Show: Have I Got News for You
Favourite Crisps: Not really big on crisps, but salt and vinegar Pringles are pretty moreish
Favourite Biscuit: Rich Tea, dunked in Earl Grey
Favourite Pokémon: That floating rock one with the arms.
Ant or Dec: There's a difference?
Stalactites or Stalagmites: Stalactites. Hang in there!
Beano or Dandy: Always keep a Dandy handy.

Hello birthday twin!

I'm surprised you didn't get your ass kicked for saying something like that man.

My somewhat passable excuse is that I only got back from holiday yesterday and it's my first day at work this week, so I could have thought it was monday.

But I got some interesting looks for that one.

Lesson learned: don't jovially comment on the actions of others when there's the possibility to look more foolish than them.

Kentpaul

My somewhat passable excuse is that I only got back from holiday yesterday and it's my first day at work this week, so I could have thought it was monday.

But I got some interesting looks for that one.

Lesson learned: don't jovially comment on the actions of others when there's the possibility to look more foolish than them.

Sounds like you work with a bunch of sociopaths waiting for someone to mispronounce a word or something.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
[thread=645623]Smokey Dave may finally have a reason to take his 3DS out of the compost bin[/thread]

Also do I win a prize for donkey show using a gif I made?

NinjaBoiX

Sitting in the van, feet up on the dash, window down, sun on my face, tunes booming out, eating an ice lolly.

It's kind of criminal that am I getting paid for this. I almost feel guilty.

Almost.

Mikeside

Sitting in the van, feet up on the dash, window down, sun on my face, tunes booming out, eating an ice lolly.

It's kind of criminal that am I getting paid for this. I almost feel guilty.

Almost.

I'm fucking jealous.
Such ballache at work lately.

Waiting for somebody to bring me a KFC right now, though, so I can't complain too much.

Kentpaul

I'm fucking jealous.
Such ballache at work lately.

Waiting for somebody to bring me a KFC right now, though, so I can't complain too much.

I'm waiting on a cheddar delux and a nice plain double cheese burger.

My lsa seeds have not worked in the slighest, They did say don't use tap water for the extraction!

Reknoc

Pizza Express.

The woman is against alcohol and will start throwing out snarky comments. Fuck that noise, I'm probably just gonna stay in and wait until my mate's uncle's house is free and celebrate there a week after.

no way dude, pizza express owns. go, get drunk, you're there for free food not validation.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well at least it isn't Pizza Hut.

Pizza Express is good for BOGOF super market offers though.

Pizza Express make the kind of pizza I like, thin, slightly crispy, fresh and with quality toppings.

I know there are some freaks out there who like the whole "inch thick" pizza thing, I am not one of them.

I like Dominos but most of their pizzas taste the same and cost way too much. They do have the hot dog stuffed crust now though which I have to try.

Lirlond

Oh fuck that reminds me the fridge promotions in tesco have changed today. Wonder what I'll be eating for dinner the next month.

SmokyDave

[thread=645623]Smokey Dave may finally have a reason to take his 3DS out of the compost bin[/thread]

Also do I win a prize for donkey show using a gif I made?
Hey, it's seen a good few hours use this week!

I've been replaying the greatest strategy game of all time, which is also the best game on 3DS. Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars.

I won't be buying SK because it's US digital only. Fortunately I have the far superior Vita version in my hands. I'm surprised that under all the tits there's actually a pretty good beat-em-up. It's torn me away from GR and TLoU. If I'm honest, I'm not really feeling TLoU all that much, but I'll finish it eventually.

NinjaBoiX

Oh fuck that reminds me the fridge promotions in tesco have changed today. Wonder what I'll be eating for dinner the next month.
I got four packs of Birds Eye med veg rice fusion last week.

Stick some frozen peas on the hob, put the rice bag in the zapper for 4 mins, crack open a tin of tuna, add a few dashes of hot sauce, salt and pepper, add the rice bag and peas, boom! Nutrious tasty meal in under five minutes.

SKINNER!

Banned
Hhahaha, stalking at its finest :D

uYHrVuk.gif

Well played my man!

"Chain" Pizza does not own. I found pizza express pizza pretty small and shit with lots of oil.

Can't remember if it was you that posted it but i walked past that NY Slice place in Glasgow a couple of weeks ago. Might give it a go. There's a great loca pizza place in the West End that I frequently visit but apart from that there isn't a lot of local decent takeaway pizzerias here for some reason. Just sitting-in "shirt/tie" pizza places and deep fried chip shop pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom