• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Joined the gym....aw shit

got a haircut...kinda played a game of russian roulette and picked the shittest looking hairdressers, the guy didnt speak english and couldnt really understand me....in the end I just said yes to anything he asked....

I now have no sideburns

Reknoc

can't be bothered to go through the thread, someone find me images of the new one piece XL's. might import.

Mikeside

can't be bothered to go through the thread, someone find me images of the new one piece XL's. might import.

pJptsSk.jpg

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Just been giving my cat a stroke and I found a few scratches on her head, little scabs. What do you reckon is up with that? Fleas, or has she been scrapping? She doesn't seem very aggressive indoors, would be surprised if she's a fighty cat. She's the opposite, she's flighty.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
It's likely fleas Jed, I'd get her some medicine ASAP and treat once a week for about a month.

The scabs are from allergy to something, most likely fleas, but there is a chance it could be something else too.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
It's likely fleas Jed, I'd get her some medicine ASAP and treat once a week for about a month.

The scabs are from allergy to something, most likely fleas, but there is a chance it could be something else too.

cool, will get some stuff in for her then. Funny since we do keep up with the flea spotting stuff, but she is long haired so they have plenty of places to hide.

Mikeside

Dave, when did you register your new 3DS? If it's not before yesterday, I can gift you a copy of Animal Crossing with some promotion Nintendo is doing.

I can't see you being too interested, but still. It's up for grabs

Danj

vm-logo-uk.png

Anyone joining Virgin Media any time soon? They just sent me a referral thing where a friend and I can both get £50 off our bills if I refer them.

Mikeside

vm-logo-uk.png

Anyone joining Virgin Media any time soon? They just sent me a referral thing where a friend and I can both get £50 off our bills if I refer them.

I'm already a member but quick word of warning - if you refer somebody make sure you chase Virgin up to get your £50 discount as I referred a couple of people with this offer when we first joined up and it took about 8 months for them to finally agree to honor it.

SmokyDave

Dave, when did you register your new 3DS? If it's not before yesterday, I can gift you a copy of Animal Crossing with some promotion Nintendo is doing.

I can't see you being too interested, but still. It's up for grabs
Dude, much appreciated! The missus is jonesing to play it.

To be honest, I think I'm going to try and return it on Saturday and get an XL instead. I'm finding it extremely uncomfortable to use the d-pad for any length of time (GR: SW uses it a lot) and so I'm thinking I've made a bad move. I didn't get an XL because the screen quality seems even worse and the 3D sweet spot is reportedly smaller, but I reckon I'll take those issues over mad cramps. If the offer is still open on Saturday, I'd really appreciate that!

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I wanted to share this with you. I take photos of people and attach a quote said by them during our conversation. I'm trying to build an audience, so if you think its cool, please click Like. Bonus points to anyone who finds it great enough to warrant a thread.

https://www.facebook.com/facesoflondonuk
So basically "Humans of New York" except in London?

EDIT: Yep, and acknowledged in the intro info.

I like it. Seems to be a nice spiritual continence in the same for London. I'd wait to get more traction before making a thread as I didn't see too many entries just yet. Have you just gotten started?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
So I go to youtube to look at a song, and there's a five minute advert about septic tanks and I can't work out what's going on. Is this Geek Week Youtube? The guy is stuttering and everything, but he's obviously an expert on septic tanks. I feel sorry for his wife, he seems the type that would bring work home. He just called adhering to the rules of a septic tank "a gift", and referred to emptying it before a party. Just said the word discharge multiple times too.

WTF AM I LISTENING TO??

Jordan

So, PC gamers... Have any of you looked at / preordered Payday 2? It looks like a fun game to play with a group of friends on Skype and trying to figure it all out. Debating whether it's worth laying £25 down for it if nobody else is going to have it because matchmaking sucks and I like abusing people on Skype of course.

So, PC gamers... Have any of you looked at / preordered Payday 2? It looks like a fun game to play with a group of friends on Skype and trying to figure it all out. Debating whether it's worth laying £25 down for it if nobody else is going to have it because matchmaking sucks and I like abusing people on Skype of course.

I'm tempted to get it but I don't know, I've not played the first one.

I was playing Project Cars last night, shit looks amazeballs.

Project Cars 82 by Tyzer Tiger, on Flickr

SuperSah

Banned
Anyone want that Animal Crossing promo-code?

Make sure you qualify with a recently registered 3DS XL before quoting.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm tempted to get it but I don't know, I've not played the first one.

I was playing Project Cars last night, shit looks amazeballs.

Project Cars 82 by Tyzer Tiger, on Flickr
I've wanted to get project cars for so long, but it would obliterate my PC.
I may get a 4-pack with some people, I saw they bumped the release date back up again, we'll see.

10/07/92
London/Sheffield
London
Sheffield Hallam University
Tom Hardy
Bombay bicycle club
Regular show
Walkers sensations thai sweet chili
Foxes chocolate chip cookies
The one in black and white that looks like a zebra which shoots lightening
Neither
stalagmites

SuperSah

Banned
10/07/92
London/Sheffield
London
Sheffield Hallam University
Tom Hardy
Bombay bicycle club
Regular show
Walkers sensations thai sweet chili
Foxes chocolate chip cookies
The one in black and white that looks like a zebra which shoots lightening
Neither
stalagmites

i'm from Sheffield, moved to London. I intend to go to Sheffield Hallam to study with my friends. :)

Mikeside

Dude, much appreciated! The missus is jonesing to play it.

To be honest, I think I'm going to try and return it on Saturday and get an XL instead. I'm finding it extremely uncomfortable to use the d-pad for any length of time (GR: SW uses it a lot) and so I'm thinking I've made a bad move. I didn't get an XL because the screen quality seems even worse and the 3D sweet spot is reportedly smaller, but I reckon I'll take those issues over mad cramps. If the offer is still open on Saturday, I'd really appreciate that!

Yeah, of course mate - just let me know when you've got the XL and I'll find out what I have to do.

As an aside, I owned a 3DS and have an XL now, I think the XL is far the better console - really comfortable & nice to hold. I couldn't really give a shit about the screen being a bit worse - it looks fine to me. Also I play with 3D off almost all the time, so that doesn't really affect me.

I'm not going to pre-order, but I'll bite when it gets to £15ish. Looks fun.

Mikeside

You guys, the Alan Partridge movie is amazing. Oh my god, I wasn't expecting it to be genuinely a great film.

I want to see that film at least twice more this week.

f0rk

I intend to go to Sheffield Hallam to study with my friends. :)

University is about getting out there and meeting new people and shit. Nothing against your friends but having a pact to all go back to your hometown seems like a wasted opportunity to me.

I'll probably get it at the Xmas Steam sale. I've got the first though if anyone here is ever up for a game or two of that.

You guys, the Alan Partridge movie is amazing. Oh my god, I wasn't expecting it to be genuinely a great film.

I want to see that film at least twice more this week.

I'm intrigued by the trailer, need to watch series 2 though ASAP. Kick Ass 2 next week also, can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom