• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark1

I'm curious, how many Brits here have same sex attractions in some form? Wondering if I'm not one of the only British gay guys here.

NinjaBoiX

I'm curious, how many Brits here have same sex attractions in some form? Wondering if I'm not one of the only British gay guys here.
Musha likes a bit of both. She often comments positively on sexy girls.

It's all kinds of hot...
Well NinjaBoi thinks I'm gay so that's one form I guess.
What? How's that!

You're effeminate, sure, but I don't think you're gay.

Reknoc

Somewhere like Littlewoods or Next?

Well Littlewoods and Very are the same people.

Why not go for the 12GB? In the short term it's fine for GTAV if that's what you want it for, and eventually if you do find yourself needing more space it's p.easy to upgrade (so I'm told, I'm still lazily rocking my 80GB lol)

*poor form Ninj*

Sorry buddy! Awkward question is awkward.

:/

aRaMioh.gif

afoni

Banned
I had this controversial opinion I was about to lay down about some gay people, but I decided I probably shouldn't because it's hard to really explain without sounding like a complete homophobic dick.

I have a close friend who is gay and he agrees with it, so, yeah.

It's good to have friends all over the world. I might have a job (pre?)-interview later this week....

Would make my life a bit easier if it all worked out!

Awesome, good luck with that buddy, hope it works out for you!

Well I like.......

Musha likes a bit of both. She often comments positively on sexy girls.

It's all kinds of hot...

Beat me to it. Yeah I like girls too, although I wouldn't exactly say I'm Bi, but then I don't really like labels so....

but yeah I can think of at least one other gay guy who regularly posts in here, and wasn't there that other guy who was moving here?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Sorry buddy! Awkward question is awkward.

:/
No worries. It wasn't really that awkward. In fact it seems to have gone in reverse because I brought it up and you're now feeling awkward so I should also say I'm sorry.

Maybe I should have stuck with my usual gay mean jolly statement.

SKINNER!

Banned
It's good to have friends all over the world. I might have a job (pre?)-interview later this week....

Would make my life a bit easier if it all worked out!

Sweet! Fingers crossed it works out dude. Will you still be going on your travels if you get it?

Well NinjaBoi thinks I'm gay so that's one form I guess.

I didn't think you were gay when we first met. To be fair, I usually don't realise until someone tells me. Pretty sure someone asked me if I was during one of the meetups. Can't remember who

But yeah, Mark1. There are a few gay users who post here.

EDIT: Oh wait, Now I remember. Musha had to tell the bouncers that some of us were gay in order to get into Reflex that night. Genius move Musha!

Darren870

Sweet! Fingers crossed it works out dude. Will you still be going on your travels if you get it?

Yep, when I reached out to my friend I said I wouldn't be able to start till May. That would give me a good 6 months to travel.

Not sure if it will work out, but my fingers are crossed that it does. I am reaching out to other ex colleagues and friends to line up something else. However, knowing I have a job to go to once I am done traveling would make everything so much easier.

CHEEZMO's bi, dude. Come on. This is BritGAF thread 101.

Also, I woke up at mid-day. I promised myself I wouldn't do this any more. Whyyyyyyy

SKINNER!

Banned
Yep, when I reached out to my friend I said I wouldn't be able to start till May. That would give me a good 6 months to travel.

Not sure if it will work out, but my fingers are crossed that it does. I am reaching out to other ex colleagues and friends to line up something else. However, knowing I have a job to go to once I am done traveling would make everything so much easier.

aww nice one! Would definitely make life a lot more easier if everything's been perfectly set up before you travel abroad. Good stuff man :D

Bound 2 live = Eargasm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nL-wi41wp4

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Afoni's anti gay propaganda is hurting my feelings. Just because someone likes to fuck the same sex doesn't make them any different from me and you bro.

Having a sesh tonight and a guest is coming over so I'm having to resort to drinking TEH beers while smoking, Also having to roll deep to get some BLUE CHEESE, its by far the most social smoke i can get my hands on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94IVt_NY2ek

My beer of choice has a WIDGET apparently. I'm looking forward to a smooth creamy beer while smoking teh erb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKx5El3mcf8

Sorting out a crazy playlist too, What's the point in a sesh if it ain't funky yo

When's you Birthday: 17th December
Where do you live: Sahf Lahndon
Where are you from: Halfway between Brighton and London
Occupation/University: Graphic Designer
Favourite Actor/Actress: Stephen Fry / Stephen Fry
Favourite Band/Artist: Too many to list
Favourite TV Show: BrBa
Favourite Crisps: Kettle, because I'm middle class.
Favourite Biscuit: Hobnobs up in this
Favourite Pokémon: Squirtle is the correct answer
Ant or Dec: The one with the big forehead
Stalactites or Stalagmites: tites.

What's up BritGAF?

Looking to get myself involved in the GTAV crew if you're accepting lowly juniors.

SKINNER!

Banned
Afoni's anti gay propaganda is hurting my feelings. Just because someone likes to fuck the same sex doesn't make them any different from me and you bro.

Having a sesh tonight and a guest is coming over so I'm having to resort to drinking TEH beers while smoking, Also having to roll deep to get some BLUE CHEESE, its by far the most social smoke i can get my hands on.

Serious question KP, do you actually like blue cheese (the actual cheese)? Curious to know if someone enjoys blue cheese in their sandwiches as a result of smoking the blue cheese.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member

What's up BritGAF?

Looking to get myself involved in the GTAV crew if you're accepting lowly juniors.

Hullo! I'm afraid that the correct answer is 'Jigglypuff'. Nice try, though.

Kentpaul

Serious question KP, do you actually like blue cheese (the actual cheese)? Curious to know if someone enjoys blue cheese in their sandwiches as a result of smoking the blue cheese.

I only like strong chedder cheese man, I only like BLUE cheese weed so much because it has nice thought provoking abilities and i get good music euphoria from it. Blue cheese weed just has a really potent weed smell, It doesn't remind me of real cheese at all.

What's up BritGAF?

Welcome SamRambles! Birthday day after mine, December babies are best babies :D

More than welcome to join the BritGaf crew, just have a look for us in the social club and join!

Its early September and its already cold here.

ivemadeahugemistake.gif

Where is here?

NinjaBoiX

So my phone is getting delivered tomorrow, but no one is in. So I had to take the day off. Bummer!

So I took the necessary precautions and grabbed a Q of Blue Jack and 8 bottles of Cusqueña. I'm about two hours into the rather marvellous Dead Space 3 too. Lovely stuff.

A few hours of inebriated nerding tonight methinks.

SamRambles, I'll add your bday to the OP. Welcome!
Its early September and its already cold here.

ivemadeahugemistake.gif
Sup Sean.

Lirlond

It's starting to get cold in Scotland. Not long till we dip into the negatives. I need a winter coat. My old one is an xl and I'm now an s. D:

Kentpaul

It's starting to get cold in Scotland. Not long till we dip into the negatives. I need a winter coat. My old one is an xl and I'm now an s. D:

I need a new coat too, My jack jones one is far to thin for this weather!

17212ba

Might upgrade to an even thinner jacket!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I probably should get a new winter coat. It's looking a bit worn now.

But for the upcoming coolness I did get one during the sales last Chistmas.

Seanspeed

Banned

Kentpaul

Love some hobnobs. Cheap as hell, too. Not safe for the waistline.

London. Just really not used to this weather. I look at the calendar and it says its still summer but then I look down and am wearing pants and a hoodie. Just aint right.

Yo!

Got my British passport now and am officially one of you guys. Kind of....

You will get put on some kind of register walking around in pants bro

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I need a new coat too, My jack jones one is far to thin for this weather!

17212ba

Might upgrade to an even thinner jacket!

I'm still just rocking the shirt and suit jacket at the moment, but it will change next week to grey hoodie underneath the suit jacket for extra warmth. Then scarf, then gloves, then coat.

Kentpaul

I'm still just rocking the shirt and suit jacket at the moment, but it will change next week to grey hoodie underneath the suit jacket for extra warmth. Then scarf, then gloves, then coat.

Tom Hagen posts on gaf ? I'm looking forward to standing in a nice warm bar while it snows outside! Love a good nightout when the weathers shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom