• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
So, I'm avoiding GTA threads, not looking at the map, not paying any attention to leaks and will be massively fucked off if someone leaks anything in this thread.

I booked Tuesday off of work because I thought I'd be remotely sensible as I'm planning an all nighter anyways.

Can... not... fucking... wait!

Spoiler -
There's snow

Jordan

all this because i said the gta v map is big??? wow.

p.s. gtav is a prequel to SA and michael dies in a freak yachting accident.

That was poor timing. It wasn't aimed at you saying the map is big. I know the map is big, but I don't want to see the map.

Symphonia

Banned
I've been following GTA V pretty closely but now that the leaks are coming, I'm going on a blackout until next week. I want my first time playing it to be completely fresh.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
I've been following GTA V pretty closely but now that the leaks are coming, I'm going on a blackout until next week. I want my first time playing it to be completely fresh.

tumblr_m121g3Ha8k1rnwh00o1_500.gif

On that note, i should get back to work.

Suairyu

Banned
The GTA games all come with a huge paper map. You see the map before even putting the disc in. Why are people considering the map a spoiler?

You didn't answer what weekend you are referring to.

An evenings activity in London on your own for not much money? Not sure such a thing exists.
This coming Saturday 21st of September.

And I know I'll need to spend some money, but I think we can all agree arcades have a poor money:time ratio.

Might just do as Jedeye says and blend, but that's what I typically do in London anyway so I was looking for a place/event to go to.

Morning!

Two days off work now so I have a four day weekend!

I'm a bit late to the Arctic Monkeys circle jerk but I'm a big fan of them and I truly believe that AM is their second best album, just behind Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not.

Jordan

It comes with a map but you don't need to look at it. Some people just see things a little differently in life. I don't consider it a huge spoiler, but I would like the freshness of getting in the game and be awestruck by loads of things at once other than thinking 'Well, I've already seen the map so no need to drool over that'

Symphonia

Banned
It comes with a map but you don't need to look at it. Some people just see things a little differently in life. I don't consider it a huge spoiler, but I would like the freshness of getting in the game and be awestruck by loads of things at once other than thinking 'Well, I've already seen the map so no need to drool over that'
Phil-Dunphy.gif

The GTA games all come with a huge paper map. You see the map before even putting the disc in. Why are people considering the map a spoiler?

And I know I'll need to spend some money, but I think we can all agree arcades have a poor money:time ratio.

Might just do as Jedeye says and blend, but that's what I typically do in London anyway so I was looking for a place/event to go to.

I'm going to see Les Mis that night with my Mum. Might bump into you in Leicester Square then!

SmokyDave

Mornin' chaps and chapesses. I feel rough today :(

Still, only 6 more days to go until GTA5!

Last time I was this hyped for a game, it was San Andreas. I got the disc home, bunged it in my PS2 and my PS2 died. Ran straight out to Comet and grabbed another. The memory card slots were DOA. Took it back to exchange it and the guy felt so sorry for me that he sold me a PS2 slim (they weren't officially released for another week or something). Turned out groovy in the end.

Morning guys,

First post from my iphone, tis pretty sexy! Teeny tiny too, which is awesome. It's so slick too, YT fades out nicely when you switch tabs for instance. I've only been using it for 20 minutes, but I'm already suitably impressed! 4G is wicked too, HD videos load pretty much instantly.

Yeah, I'm hugely late to the party, but screw you guys, I'm excited about my new gadget.

Now to spend the next few hours wrapping my head around this thing...

No test text?

I'm disappointed

Darren870

I'd say any time you remain employed by them is fair game regardless of whether you're physically there working; or you could just fudge it by ditching the months and saying 2011-2014 to cover your arse.

Yea, I think this will be good. Since I am moving to another country I can justify some downtime but 6 months could look weird. This way if they only give me 3 months then its 3 months there and 3 months "soul searching"

Yea, that's not a bad bet. What area of London you going to be in anyways? I think the Thames River festival is going on this weekend so there will be things by the river...near the londoneye.

I'm probably around for a drink or two if you want.

Yea come on man....I got people right behind me.

NinjaBoiX

No test text?

I'm disappointed
I'm still updating my phone book and shit. Give me a chance!

Jeez, so needy... ;)

Besides, Lee got the first message. It was important tenancy related stuff if that makes you feel any better.

No smut though, he was repulsed last time.
Honestly, I had a good look at it the other day and would hardly class it as a spoiler. Not quite sure why people are so worried about it.
Yeah, I don't get it either. It's not like it explicitly spoils scenic views or anything.

I'm still updating my phone book and shit. Give me a chance!

Jeez, so needy... ;)

Besides, Lee got the first message. It was important tenancy related stuff if that makes you feel any better.

No smut though, he was repulsed last time.

Pssshh, needy indeed. Just interesting to know where I stand in your list of priorities.

Übermatik;81395593 said:
Got my first pay slip through the post! Aw yiss. Feels good.

Congratulations man! Only another 40-50 years to go and then you won't have the need any more. woooooooo!

What's your job?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Nice jog followed by gym session

haven't got any major results and I've now got a 5 day split program and man it feels gooooood

Übermatik;81395593 said:
Got my first pay slip through the post! Aw yiss. Feels good.
grats man, what's your job?

this made me lol more than the pic

also Chinner, we need some more mikeside comics

Chinner

Banned
yuss I'm buying the last of us to tide me over with having no internet. hire long do you reckon well it take to get internet? couple of weeks?

Jordan

http://youtu.be/duKL2dAJN6I - Jimmy Fallon did a parody of Breaking Bad, it's quite well done - but it contains a few spoilers so I'd be careful watching if you're not up to date.

Random question, I haven't listened to a podcast since 1UP Yours, purely because nothing interested me as much as that did. What podcasts do you guys listen to? Any you can recommend?

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Huh, where's the source on the PS3 verison running at a lower frame rate? I figured that since all the footage has been PS3 (which I know is due to Sony paying for it) then they must be fairly identical, if not running better on the PS3 as they wouldn't want to be advertising a lesser version.

Edit: Didn't see those posts about the leaked videos. I'm not able to buy at launch anyway so will wait for a proper comparison.

f0rk

Going off of Max Payne 3 the 360 version will probably be slightly better but not enough to matter.
There is no evidence either way for GTA5 out there right now. All the 360 stuff is from vine lol. It does look impressive for a console game though.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Yeah, how can you framecount from a 6 second offscreen video? It's retarded. Framecounters are the scourge of the internet, bunch of fucking idiots.

http://youtu.be/duKL2dAJN6I - Jimmy Fallon did a parody of Breaking Bad, it's quite well done - but it contains a few spoilers so I'd be careful watching if you're not up to date.

Random question, I haven't listened to a podcast since 1UP Yours, purely because nothing interested me as much as that did. What podcasts do you guys listen to? Any you can recommend?

The Infinate Monkey Cage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom