• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

tumblr_m4vf2iBoKH1r5jt46o1_400.gif

I know we've hit the point where it's awkward so we should stop but this story is too good.

So to explain his sexuality, my friend explained the following scenario we then dubbed "Schrodinger's Blowjob". So imagine - it's pitch black, and you're getting a blowjob. It's really good. Like, the best blowjob ever. And you turn on the light, it's a man - why should that destroy it, it's the best blowjob. Or something.

So yeah, Schrodinger's Blowjob. Glad to pass that on.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
That is the best title ever. But there are many ways to abuse it. Physically it doesn't matter but arousal can be influenced just as much by mental cues as physical. So to up the ante and provide another example, take the same scenario of best blowjob ever, but then you turn on the light and it's your nan.

Yeah.

Best blowjob in the world or not, you'd still be freaked out if the man was dead.

Hahaha.

But yes, for many people, self included, the reveal would ruin things, as you say the environment. But hey, good for him. And worth it for the title alone.

SKINNER!

Banned
I know we've hit the point where it's awkward so we should stop but this story is too good.

So to explain his sexuality, my friend explained the following scenario we then dubbed "Schrodinger's Blowjob". So imagine - it's pitch black, and you're getting a blowjob. It's really good. Like, the best blowjob ever. And you turn on the light, it's a man - why should that destroy it, it's the best blowjob. Or something.

ezpVYup.gif

I don't know what everyone's on tonight (My guess is angel dust) but the thread hasn't been this intriguing in a looooong time.

It's kinda like the Matrix. You take the blue pill (keep the light switched off) and just appreciate the blowjob. Or you take the red pill (turn on the light) and just find out how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Jordan

I sometimes wish I was on something, but unfortunately not. I'm just this fucking weird normally.

The nan bit did gross me out a little bit for a second but then other people came into my head and it got worse... so I will keep quiet.

Symphonia

Banned
That is the best title ever. But there are many ways to abuse it. Physically it doesn't matter but arousal can be influenced just as much by mental cues as physical. So to up the ante and provide another example, take the same scenario of best blowjob ever, but then you turn on the light and it's your nan.

Yeah.
Well, any boners that I may or may not have had as a result of Schrodinger's Blowjob have now just been killed. It took me all of five minutes to get it up.

Damn you, Jackben.

afoni

Banned

I've already passed on the idea of it already.

That's so fucking amazing that I have to commend you and your friend.

Jordan

So, the bar lady I hit on way back that turned me down due to having a boyfriend... has just appeared on a good friends brother's facebook profile photo...

Slightly awkward, I'm going to hide and try to drink and forget the night

I'm not really going to drink... I have no vodka

Right, let's put the cocks to one side for a moment.

Curious to know if anyone else is watching The Last Leg. Not sure it's doing hugely well or getting much hype/excitement, but genuinely think it's one of the funniest shows on TV right now and does the very difficult mix between serious stuff and the downright mental surprisingly well.

oh and Jack Whitehall just accidentally painted a hitler tashe on the queen.

Hystzen

Right, let's put the cocks to one side for a moment.

Curious to know if anyone else is watching The Last Leg. Not sure it's doing hugely well or getting much hype/excitement, but genuinely think it's one of the funniest shows on TV right now and does the very difficult mix between serious stuff and the downright mental surprisingly well.

oh and Jack Whitehall just accidentally painted a hitler tashe on the queen.

I love it kind of a underated show pretty sure they will be killed by Putin

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to have to get a go on the Occulus Rift. So many people are talking like it's going to change EVERYTHING and I just can't see that happening.

Volotaire

I'm going to have to get a go on the Occulus Rift. So many people are talking like it's going to change EVERYTHING and I just can't see that happening.

I haven't tried it, so I can't speak for it.

But problems can see is just the weight/ergonomics/comfortability of the headset for long periods of time. 3D glasses are uncomfortable (I hate wearing them) , so that's one worry.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't tried it, so I can't speak for it.

But problems can see is just the weight/ergonomics/comfortability of the headset for long periods of time. 3D glasses are uncomfortable (I hate wearing them) , so that's one worry.

I can't see it taking off in the living room like some people say. People watch movies and sports differently when they're with others. They talk, text check out other things at the same time. Isolating themselves with the Rift doesn't seem like it will work out.

Still want to try it out with some games.

Suairyu

Banned
Dear London-GAF,

Might be that I am by myself on a Saturday night in London. What is there to do what won't break the bank? Not really one for clubs, plus I'll have a rucksack filled with clothes so I won't exactly look trendy.

Also, it may be that I have two or three hours to burn late Sunday evening, as well. Does anything even stay open that isn't a bar?

Yours sincerely,

The rarer duck.

Dear London-GAF,

Might be that I am by myself on a Saturday night in London. What is there to do what won't break the bank? Not really one for clubs, plus I'll have a rucksack filled with clothes so I won't exactly look trendy.

Also, it may be that I have two or three hours to burn late Sunday evening, as well. Does anything even stay open that isn't a bar?

Yours sincerely,

The rarer duck.

Namco? Which weekend is it?

Darren870

Or you could come to mine and play HALO!!

Had that interview/informal chat this morning. Went very very well and the manger said there is a potential role for me to fill.

The only problem is that he wanted me to make the move before the new year. Told him I couldn't and that May was when I was looking to come over. I didn't mention I would be traveling for 6 months..just said I had some things to tie up. Maybe I should have BS'd and said I have a 3 month notice period...

Said to keep in contact though as I would be a good candidate and roles are constantly coming up, so that is good.

Also, my current company said I could take a sabbatical for 3 months (might push for 6). Question though...am I allowed to say I "worked" there on my cv? Eg instead of 08/2011 - 11/2013 can i put 08/2011 - 02/2014? Since I guess I still have a job to go back to but I won't actually be there.

8bit

Knows the Score
Or you could come to mine and play HALO!!

Had that interview/informal chat this morning. Went very very well and the manger said there is a potential role for me to fill.

The only problem is that he wanted me to make the move before the new year. Told him I couldn't and that May was when I was looking to come over. I didn't mention I would be traveling for 6 months..just said I had some things to tie up. Maybe I should have BS'd and said I have a 3 month notice period...

Said to keep in contact though as I would be a good candidate and roles are constantly coming up, so that is good.

Also, my current company said I could take a sabbatical for 3 months (might push for 6). Question though...am I allowed to say I "worked" there on my cv? Eg instead of 08/2011 - 11/2013 can i put 08/2011 - 02/2013? Since I guess I still have a job to go back to but I won't actually be there.

I was given the advice in the past not to put months on your CV, so I would either use.

ABC Company, Somewhereland 2011 - 2013

or

ABC Company, Somewhereland 2011 - 2014 (If you're on sabbatical from your company, you're technically still employed by them.)

Suairyu

Banned
Guise stop suggesting vidya!

Namco, like most arcades, would get too expensive too fast. I want an evening's activity, not twenty minutes'!

Symphonia

Banned
Well, wherever you guys go, I'm sure you'll all have a good time.

As for me? I'll be sitting here, having a drink in your honor.

Alone.

Guise stop suggesting vidya!

Namco, like most arcades, would get too expensive too fast. I want an evening's activity, not twenty minutes'!

You didn't answer what weekend you are referring to.

An evenings activity in London on your own for not much money? Not sure such a thing exists.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
You didn't answer what weekend you are referring to.

An evenings activity in London on your own for not much money? Not sure such a thing exists.

Chill in Leicester Square and be part of the scenery. Interact with some Chinese people, watch a busker. If I had an evening to kill in London I would just have a good walk around and eat various street foods. Blend into the scenery a bit.

SKINNER!

Banned
Last day of work woo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqwcjquoJUA

How's everyone doing today?

Chill in Leicester Square and be part of the scenery.

Lol, I did that the night I waited for Musha and Mike to pick me up the Friday before the meetup. Chilled in front of the Odeon for a bit in front of the huge Man of Steel poster. Watched some breakdancers doing their thing. Went to get a chicken royale from the BK nearby. Went back and talked to some old guy about the weather. Then it got dark and wow did the whole atmosphere change. Btw, there's Free WIFI in that area if you ever need it but be prepared to fill in your details for access.

NinjaBoiX

Morning guys,

First post from my iphone, tis pretty sexy! Teeny tiny too, which is awesome. It's so slick too, YT fades out nicely when you switch tabs for instance. I've only been using it for 20 minutes, but I'm already suitably impressed! 4G is wicked too, HD videos load pretty much instantly.

Yeah, I'm hugely late to the party, but screw you guys, I'm excited about my new gadget.

Now to spend the next few hours wrapping my head around this thing...

Morning all!

Congrats on joining the smartphone revolution Ninja, only a few years late eh? I've got an iphone4 but find myself absolutely ambivalent toward it - I'm sure i'd feel differently if it was stolen but for now it's main use is a sub-par phone call machine and interactive map.

Jordan

So, I'm avoiding GTA threads, not looking at the map, not paying any attention to leaks and will be massively fucked off if someone leaks anything in this thread.

I booked Tuesday off of work because I thought I'd be remotely sensible as I'm planning an all nighter anyways.

Can... not... fucking... wait!

Chinner

Banned
So, I'm avoiding GTA threads, not looking at the map, not paying any attention to leaks and will be massively fucked off if someone leaks anything in this thread.
!

all this because i said the gta v map is big??? wow.

p.s. gtav is a prequel to SA and michael dies in a freak yachting accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom