• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well weird thing happened today. Company rang me up at work as a result of my LinkedIn profile. I'd basically forgotten about that thing since I never really quite understood the point of it.

8bit

Knows the Score
how is this even a question

Daddy or chips?

Well weird thing happened today. Company rang me up at work as a result of my LinkedIn profile. I'd basically forgotten about that thing since I never really quite understood the point of it.

Were they trying to sell you something? I've had conference invites and various shills trying to flog shit after finding my profile.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
That's why I go back and google my name, old emails and handles just to see what pulls up. Companies are getting crafty with that shit. Gotta clear up after yourself on the net these days or who knows what will get held against you.

As for me, let's just say Yahoo deleting geocities did me a favor.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Were they trying to sell you something? I've had conference invites and various shills trying to flog shit after finding my profile.
Nah, offering me a job (well the chance to apply for one) so it could be quite good.

That's why I go back and google my name, old emails and handles just to see what pulls up. Companies are getting crafty with that shit. Gotta clear up after yourself on the net these days or who knows what will get held against you.
I've cleared a few thing, I just kept LinkedIn because it's recommended to have. Though apparently I haven't updated it for a long time cos it still says I'm a volunteer HA HA.

NinjaBoiX

I could smash a pizza and a few pints right now...ugh so tempted.
tumblr_m0dyhaGQV41r9x0sdo1_500.gif

Mark1

Haha I'm like on the few who are not bothered by GTA at all. I've asked on FaceBook and other places - everyone is seriously excited for this.

Some guy in work today was insistent on buying a 3G Vita. Especially when I told him he could still use a Wifi connection with it. Someone tell Smoky the Vita is saved.

SmokyDave

Some guy in work today was insistent on buying a 3G Vita. Especially when I told him he could still use a Wifi connection with it. Someone tell Smoky the Vita is saved.
Of course it's saved. I set trends, I don't follow 'em. I've single-handedly established smartphone gaming, now I'm putting my full weight behind saving the Vita.

You know how everyone was like 'man, I never saw the Vita TV coming!', well neither did Sony. I knocked one up in my lunch break and posted it to 'em.

I'd tell you more but I'm busy dangling Yamauchi off a building. Seems the dude doesn't realise how much he wants to make GT6 for Vita.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Of course it's saved. I set trends, I don't follow 'em. I've single-handedly established smartphone gaming, now I'm putting my full weight behind saving the Vita.

You know how everyone was like 'man, I never saw the Vita TV coming!', well neither did Sony. I knocked one up in my lunch break and posted it to 'em.

I'd tell you more but I'm busy dangling Yamauchi off a building. Seems the dude doesn't realise how much he wants to make GT6 for Vita.

So I guess we thank you for Angry Birds.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Unless you're a bitter hearted individual wouldn't everyone be part of moe-GAF? I mean something that is moe just means something that makes your heart go boom boom boom, not necessarily attraction, just a strong feeling for it. It's often associated with cute things because that's just the most common thing to cause that feeling in individuals.

EDIT: My comment was referring to the "hehehe" post above. Looked a bit out of place after what Cyanide posted so I thought I'd clarify.

SmokyDave

Edit: Yeah, you're right, its me. Always me.

I'm going to bed.
Dude, it does take two to tango. I've attracted my fair share of crazies in the past (and I have actual broken bones and scars to prove it), yet I can't look anyone in the eye and say I was blameless. I dig that it sometimes feels like a curtain is being pulled back and that you couldn't have known what was behind it, but the very presence of a curtain should've tipped you off.

Don't worry about it. You seem like good people, you'll get yours in the end.

SteveWD40

Went for a few bears and ended up eating a triple whopper... Fuck me it was good / horrific.

Jed's rain man line had me snorting laughter through the meat though.

SmokyDave

Went for a few bears and ended up eating a triple whopper... Fuck me it was good / horrific.

Jed's rain man line had me snorting laughter through the meat though.
Don't go for bears man. Those poor fuckers are innocent.

Edit: unless they were Koala bears. Those smug little shits aren't even real bears.

f0rk

Brazilian Steak Houses are pretty good yo
They had battered bananas, way better than scampi which they looked like

Rich!

Just two days in to my new management role in a better location, and I'm already the happiest I've been in...well, as long as I can remember.

Lovely area, lovely customers and amazing store team

Hooray!

SmokyDave

Just two days in to my new management role in a better location, and I'm already the happiest I've been in...well, as long as I can remember.

Lovely area, lovely customers and amazing store team

Hooray!
Ah, glad to hear it geezer. You've had enough rainy days that you've earned some sunshine. Enjoy it.

Rich!

Ah, glad to hear it geezer. You've had enough rainy days that you've earned some sunshine. Enjoy it.

Thanks!

I'm absolutely gobsmacked at how it's been two days, and I haven't been insulted, attacked or threatened at work in any way whatsoever. It was a daily occurance at my old store.

Thinking about sending my area manager a box of chocolates or some wine to say thanks.

And if anyone wants to know, my new store is in the New Forest. I think that should say it all, really.

Rich!

Fuck me, I'm excited. I'm actually excited to get back to work tomorrow

Sorry for double posting but fuck the rules

Feeeeelllsss gooood man. I've even got Monday off by request so I can stay up late to watch breaking bad. Life is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom