• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squoig

Banned
Thanks!

And if anyone wants to know, my new store is in the New Forest. I think that should say it all, really.

Ah yes, the New Forest...

JuakGSU.jpg

Rich!

Fucking hell.

I just ventured into the k-on thread by mistake, and was about to ask what the fuck had happened to BritGAF.

afoni

Banned
The quality of some of the stuff I write really does reflect how little I care for what I'm writing about.

I can't wait to get back to university and write about books and shit again.

In fact, I just desperately want to read a book. I'll do that tomorrow.

NinjaBoiX

Morning friends,

Shit weather, and my day off yesterday is making it seem even worse. Urgh.

But it's Friday, so yay.

Dragons Crown
Persona 4 Golden
Gravity Rush
Rayman Origins
Everybody's Golf
Soul Sacrifice
Whatever's free on PSN+
Plus:

WipEout 2048
Virtue's Last Reward
Rayman Legends
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Hotline Miami
Sound Shapes
Escape Plan

Edit: How good is Jetpack Joyride by the way?

Jordan

Dragons Crown
Persona 4 Golden
Gravity Rush
Rayman Origins
Everybody's Golf
Soul Sacrifice
Whatever's free on PSN+

Morning friends,

Shit weather, and my day off yesterday is making it seem even worse. Urgh.

But it's Friday, so yay.

Plus:

WipEout 2048
Virtue's Last Reward
Rayman Legends
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Hotline Miami
Sound Shapes
Escape Plan

Notes made.

Uncharted, do I need to have played the rest to enjoy it?

I have Wipeout and whatever's free on PS+ - a few others as well. Was playing Fifa 13 in bed last night, that kept me entertained. I have an 8GB stick and that can put about 3 games on, do I need to buy a bigger stick or buy more 8GBs and do hot swaps (can you do that?)

SmokyDave

Oh man, I just remembered that we used to say 'bob' as slang for shit. Now I'm spending my morning telling everyone I'm off for a bob, or that I'll bob myself in a minute. It's so much fun rediscovering a word.

Any games you recommend?
Hotline Miami!

I'm not great at recommending games because I enjoy all sorts of stuff that other people nitpick to death. What kind of games do you like? Is there anything in particular you're looking at that I can give impressions of?

Good morning, and Happy Friday!!!!!!!

I don't care if it's grey and miserable outside, it's sunny and warm in my heart!

In a remarkably good mood today, I hope I can pass it on to some of you :D

Hasney

Good for a day and then it's too dull and repetitive to really want to play it again.

Good morning, and Happy Friday!!!!!!!

I don't care if it's grey and miserable outside, it's sunny and warm in my heart!

In a remarkably good mood today, I hope I can pass it on to some of you :D

I left my work pass at home so now I have to ask permission to smoke. But I need to steal some of that good mood before tonight and have a few Rockstars and rum before heading out!

Jordan

Oh man, I just remembered that we used to say 'bob' as slang for shit. Now I'm spending my morning telling everyone I'm off for a bob, or that I'll bob myself in a minute. It's so much fun rediscovering a word.

Hotline Miami!

I'm not great at recommending games because I enjoy all sorts of stuff that other people nitpick to death. What kind of games do you like? Is there anything in particular you're looking at that I can give impressions of?

Well haven't been into handheld gaming in a long time, I saw that Harvest Moon was on there and you may all slate me or point and laugh but I will be download that shit. Other than that, I like RPGs, puzzle games, platformers.

afoni

Banned
Me da was supposed to take me up to his wholesaler so I could buy some bedding for the new house, because I lack bed linen suitable for a double bed.

Cunt left without me.

Edit: or maybe he popped to tesco quick like

SmokyDave

Well haven't been into handheld gaming in a long time, I saw that Harvest Moon was on there and you may all slate me or point and laugh but I will be download that shit. Other than that, I like RPGs, puzzle games, platformers.
Can't help you with the RPGs. You might dig Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack and Guacamelee. I think Spelunky is pretty well thought of, though it gets on my tits. Obviously there's both Rayman games in the platform section. There's Lumines: Electronic Symphony on the puzzle side of things.

I'll run through my download list and see what else I can think of.

Symphonia

Banned
I'm really getting sick of this shit. Littlewoods have just rung me to tell me they CAN'T give me the TV, despite taking a payment of £54.99 the other night. So why fucking tell me on the phone that the TV is mine and even gave me a delivery date. I have a PS3 on the way - but no fucking TV.

Hasney

I'm really getting sick of this shit. Littlewoods have just rung me to tell me they CAN'T give me the TV, despite taking a payment of £54.99 the other night. So why fucking tell me on the phone that the TV is mine and even gave me a delivery date. I have a PS3 on the way - but no fucking TV.

All the Shop Direct companies (Littlewoods, Very, GUS and a few more I forget) are run by absolute cunts. They'll take your money and then just not give a fuck.

They probably won't refund your money for a while. If they don't, your best bet is emailing the "CEO Team". I've got a friend who just had to do it, I'll see if I can get the email off her.

I met the bloke on a Friday 13th.

Says it all really.

Come on guys, enough of this doom and gloom, I want to see happy posts from now on!

Hasney

In about 14 hours I will probably be drunk enough to be dancing to Limp Bizkit, so yay!

EDIT: If rumours about Leeds market are to be believed too, I may be hungover tomorrow but playing GTAV. That's also pretty damn positive.

Reknoc

I don't know what Harvest Moon you saw but I'm pretty sure the only ones playable on Vita as far as I'm aware are The Hero of Leaf Village or Innocence, both of which are shite.

And on your earlier question about uncharted, no you don't need to play the proper games as Golden Abyss is so stand alone they even ripped out anything likable about returning characters.

Jordan

It might of been a PSP version, I don't know - browsing the store at midnight was a bad idea. I haven't paid for anything yet so if you say they're shit I may take your word for it.

I have a Virgin Media engineer arriving at some point tomorrow between 8-12, I'm gonna greet him/her in boxers and be like "it's fucked fix it"... Hopefully it's a her :D

Friday is starting horribly so far, two separate client meltdowns and more to look forward too!

Only a few more days until GTA V though, the last few hours are always the worst. Going to be a looooong weekend.

Mikeside

Oh god.
I get to work, find out my manager is skiving for "personal issues" which means he got hammered last night.
My apprentice was supposed to go to our storage place and get some screens to bring here. I find out he only left his fucking HOUSE at 9am, rather than getting here for 9 like a normal person.
Then I find out our whole fucking network is going down this morning & I'm on my own in the warehouse. THERE'S NO TIME FOR ALL THIS SHIT.

Fuck Friday 13th.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Friday is starting horribly so far, two separate client meltdowns and more to look forward too!

Oh god.
I get to work, find out my manager is skiving for "personal issues" which means he got hammered last night.
My apprentice was supposed to go to our storage place and get some screens to bring here. I find out he only left his fucking HOUSE at 9am, rather than getting here for 9 like a normal person.
Then I find out our whole fucking network is going down this morning & I'm on my own in the warehouse. THERE'S NO TIME FOR ALL THIS SHIT.

Fuck Friday 13th.

Queen-so-it-begins.jpg

Me da was supposed to take me up to his wholesaler so I could buy some bedding for the new house, because I lack bed linen suitable for a double bed.

Cunt left without me.

Edit: or maybe he popped to tesco quick like

Wholesalers? Just go to Argos or Ikea like every other student.

I met the bloke on a Friday 13th.

Says it all really.

Ouch!

I'm pretty content actually. Awaiting a Flubit offer on GTAV, 7 hours until work, and I'm going to find another job application to start. Maybe Deloite or KPMG? Or somewhere less intimidating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom