• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symphonia

Banned
Friday 13th - unlucky for some, but not so much for me. I went to the cash machine and pressed the button to withdraw £50, and it gave me £60. A free tenner to go to my lunch tomorrow, don't mind if I do.

Hystzen

Saw the box for a sex doll in the street today and laughed. Clearly a gag gift for someone.
Went back later, someone had opened it. Didn't look anything like the picture on the box.
Later still and the box and doll were both gone.

now it sits proudly in your room

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Friday 13th - unlucky for some, but not so much for me. I went to the cash machine and pressed the button to withdraw £50, and it gave me £60. A free tenner to go to my lunch tomorrow, don't mind if I do.
Sometimes in life, it's the little things.

£10 of your own money, FREE OF CHARGE!

Symphonia

Banned
Sometimes in life, it's the little things.

£10 of your own money, FREE OF CHARGE!
But it's not my money. I requested £50, and have therefore only been charged for £50 - as confirmed on my banking app - but got given £60 instead. Stop spoiling it for me, man.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
But it's not my money. I requested £50, and have therefore only been charged for £50 - as confirmed on my banking app - but got given £60 instead. Stop spoiling it for me, man.
That's a six star wanted level right there. I'd grab the fastest car from your stash that you can and gun for a paint shop;

Jordan

So, I know there are a few IT guys on here. Looking for some decent advice.

I did the entry level part of CCNA (think it was discovery 4) and every job interview I have ever had they've all picked up on this and questioned me why I've not finished it. Reason being, finance. But I would like to prepare myself for it when I do actually get the finances. Anyone got any good information, guides or just tips really?

Darren870

So, I know there are a few IT guys on here. Looking for some decent advice.

I did the entry level part of CCNA (think it was discovery 4) and every job interview I have ever had they've all picked up on this and questioned me why I've not finished it. Reason being, finance. But I would like to prepare myself for it when I do actually get the finances. Anyone got any good information, guides or just tips really?

I could get you the test but that would be cheating :p

Darren870

I'd go, not that I've ever heard of the band. Only because I practically live in Dalston and haven't been to a show in years.

However, I am away next Wednesday. Shame.

Very last minute home made mermaid costume for pirate party tomorrow

iBxhXfz.jpg

Darren870

Yeah, that looks like a full set! And not just any but the taller sized figures as well.

Are those model DeLoreans from Back to the Future on the shelf above that?

I laughed to much at this....

oh...I'm drunk...surprise surprise!!

Cheers Darren :)

No worries. Email me if you need anything else in the future. I probably wont see it if you PM me on here after I leave.

Yeah, that looks like a full set! And not just any but the taller sized figures as well.

Are those model DeLoreans from Back to the Future on the shelf above that?

Yep, the DeLorean shelf is mine, the one below with the Stormtroopers is the blokes, the one below that with the trash compactor bookends is mine.

Jordan

GamerSpy said:
GTA V is released on Tuesday 17th September. However, if you're a PS3 owner then you can get the digital download from 3pm on Sunday 15th September.

SONY originally said that PS3 owners could download the game from the 13th September. This was an advantage at paying an extra £15 for the digital version - you get it early. But now gamers are fuming that they've paid £50 for GTA V and will only get it two days before its official release date.

Twitter has been bombarded with angry customers and it's another kick in the teeth for SONY. Earlier this month, Rockstar were fuming after SONY leaked some files and users posted some assets online. The soundtrack and map for the game have already been leaked, but we'll reveal nothing else in the lead up to the best GTA game yet.

9QqSlpH.gif

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I can't think of any other consumer base on earth that is so masterful at manufacturing controversy out of thin air.

Jordan

And I've just seen some fucking shocking news about Orange is the New Black... Don't know whether I still want to watch the next series... when released... now :(

Edit: Rachel Riley is on strictly come dancing this year? I think I might have a reason to watch it

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
wait, hold on. if i get the psn version i can play it on sunday?

I think you can download most of it bu cant play it, then on launch day you download another small part that unlocks it.

Reknoc

I think you can download most of it bu cant play it, then on launch day you download another small part that unlocks it.

oh, so its just a preload? wow, lol.

gj on them for paying an extra £15 just to make sure its ready for tuesday when i paid £35 for it and know it'll be waiting for me when i get home from work on tuesday.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I don't want to get spoiled in case I do get it, so can anyone tell me what the performance is like based on the leaks?

Jordan

After bitching all night about being tired I decided to go to the pub. I have some nice friends :) and one of the joys of driving is I spent £15 and had some great conversations. Even got to touch boob (to prove that they were real) :D

Darren870

Passed out early and now I am up early. Going to make some breakfast an watch that UK Vice documentary

Then cleaning as I have some flat viewings today. Then work at 3.

EXCITING day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom