• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbor

Banned
Heading to Dirty Burger for a dirty breakfast, one of the benefits to getting up early. Fuck my body for viewing 7am as a lay in nowadays. It's a shame none of you mothefuckers could make it for Chvrches.

Darren870

Oooo by next Wednesday you meant the 25th... Thought you meant the 18th.

Still can't make it though

Edit: Ooo Dirty Burger looks good.

Anyone in London tonight for drinks or grub?

Mikeside

Sorry, in Guilford for a friend's birthday party :(

So tired this morning.

What the fuck, that's right near me. Where was my invite :p :p

Also, I'm annoyed about the pre-load on Monday bullshit for GTA V.

I'm going to be at the hotel on Monday, where I won't be able to download that much data.
I can't play GTA until next week now :(

Fuckk youuuuuuuu R* (love you really)

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Sleep is for the weak!
sleep is for the week*
CHEEZMO™;81701469 said:
tumblr_ljs9de0HaR1qclt3z.gif

Just one of those days when you don't want to wake up?

Everything is fucked.

Jordan

What the fuck, that's right near me. Where was my invite :p :p

Also, I'm annoyed about the pre-load on Monday bullshit for GTA V.

I'm going to be at the hotel on Monday, where I won't be able to download that much data.
I can't play GTA until next week now :(

Fuckk youuuuuuuu R* (love you really)

It's Sunday for preload (I think)

NinjaBoiX

Morning geezas and geezete,

Housework and tunage this morning:

CoLD SToRAGE - Omen Natrium

So good!

Other than that, cooking, weights, movies and nerding is the order of the day. Fridge is stocked with beer and my box is stocked with weed.

I am content.

:D

Side note: I have seen the light, and it is Apple shaped. This phone and OS are a joy to use. And the battery seems absolutely fine so far, better than my Note actually, not surprising given the size of the screen on that thing.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Morning geezas and geezete,

Housework and tunage this morning:

CoLD SToRAGE - Omen Natrium

So good!

Other than that, cooking, weights, movies and nerding is the order of the day. Fridge is stocked with beer and my box is stocked with weed.

I am content.

:D

Side note: I have seen the light, and it is Apple shaped. This phone and OS are a joy to use. And the battery seems absolutely fine so far, better than my Note actually, not surprising given the size of the screen on that thing.

Same here, I even have my rolling table set up in my PC gaming rig room!, Central heating full blast, It's a day indoors!

NinjaBoiX

Same here, I even have my rolling table set up in my PC gaming rig room!, Central heating full blast, It's a day indoors!
Soft arse.

By the way, does anyone want an Ultraviolet download code for Life of Pi? I just got the BD, and I never use the codes. In fact, come to think of it, I'll have a few lying around.

Anyone want them?

NinjaBoiX

thank fuck for that, right off to work to catch up on a few lost hours
You get dibs on Life of Pi Tash, but before you go, call dibs on another couple. You definitely get two, but we'll see if anyone else is interested.

Double post for the sake of the next post getting noticed.

NinjaBoiX

Cool. Well there are 10 codes (one of which is pot luck, I just opened all the boxes and grabbed the codes, one of them has nothing to suggest what it is!) so if you want Life of Pi, pick another few and one more you definitely want, I'll give others dibs on the rest. If no-one else is interested you can have the lot.

Jaws
The Bourne Legacy
Goodfellas
LA Confidential
Django Unchained - Chinner
Life or Pi - Tash
Blade Runner - 8bit
The Amazing Spider-Man - Tetrax
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - expired
Prometheus - Ceylon
Black Swan - Shorty
Sucker Punch - Cyanide
Mystery Movie! - Tash

GTAV Spoiler:
All you had to do was follow the damn train CJ!

Reading that gave me a shudder, followed by a brief burst of uncontrollable rage. I wish I still had the old FRAPS footage I recorded of trying to do that mission with a bicycle.

Cool. Well there are 10 codes (one of which is pot luck, I just opened all the boxes and grabbed the codes, one of them has nothing to suggest what it is!) so if you want Life of Pi, pick another few and one more you definitely want, I'll give others dibs on the rest. If no-one else is interested you can have the lot.

List of Shtuff

I'll take Spider-Man if no-one else wants it.

First week of college done. Everything seems fine so far, apart from having to clear out all the savings I have to afford everything I need. Just glad I've had GTA and my PS4 paid off for months. Our communications practical tutor is amazing. He dropped an f-bomb every three seconds, wore a Hawaiian shirt and told us his official title was Drama Therapist because "I don't want my office door to just say "The Rapist".

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
GTAV Spoiler:
All you had to do was follow the damn train CJ!

I don't want to get spoiled and yet I still clicked in this. Damnit. This is why I avoid spoiler threads until i'm done with a game, I have little self control when it comes to these things.

Having a lovely day wandering round Guilford, the bloke bought me Finn and Jake cuddly toys and stupidly high shoes with skulls on. Going to Prezzo in a bit for some grub then on to the pirate party.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Cheers ninja! ^_^

Django Unchained - Chinner
Life or Pi - Tash
Blade Runner - 8bit
The Bourne Legacy
Goodfellas
LA Confidential
The Amazing Spider-Man - Tetrax
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Jaws
Prometheus - Ceylon
Black Swan
Sucker Punch - Cyanide
Mystery Movie!

mystery movie?

afoni

Banned
Hot water works now, but I'm not all that sure why. I'm going to not touch the boiler ever again to celebrate.

Housemates will be here Monday. My lack of sanity will be cured.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
What company are you getting these Blu-Rays from that gives you download codes to all the films? *goes to check if his blu rays have codes*

NinjaBoiX

Have fun tonight Musha!

Cheers ninja! ^_^

mystery movie?
I honestly have no idea. It could be any one of like 100+ BD's!

Fancy taking potluck like?
What company are you getting these Blu-Rays from that gives you download codes to all the films? *goes to check if his blu rays have codes*
All kinds of studios mate.
All ninja's movies getting mooched lol
That's the plan! Help yourself Kent.
Missed Django :(
Early bird catches the worm buddy.
Black Swan please.
No bother Shorty, check your PM's in a few minutes.

Edit: Benjamin Button is expired.

Darren870

Anyone have experience with moving pensions?
I am trying to post this on MSE but running into board issues. Figured I'd ask here in the mean time:

I am looking for advice. I am an American and am leaving the UK in about 8 weeks and I have 3 different pensions with 3 different companies. I can't transfer these to the US so I want to consolidate them.

Every time I did this in the US I would roll my 401k over into my IRA account with Vanguard. Vanguard has low load mutual funds so its a very good bargin.

Basically I would like to do something similar with my 3 pensions. They are all direct contributions through my employers. No final salary.

Would the best option be to roll them into a SIPP? If so is there any firm I should use that offers low loads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom